First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What if you've fallen to a guy/girl because of his/her "anime-like" characteristics but he/she dosen't love you back?
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

gLamOrOuz21 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


gLamOrOuz21 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


gLamOrOuz21 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


gLamOrOuz21 wrote:

right now i'm experiencing that..

and that boy is like otani from lovely complex..

i got really attracted to him because i see otani's traits inside him..

they say he also has a crush on me but never had the courage to court me

because he thinks that its impossible that i'm going to like him..

but there is this girl that i dont know if he's really courting...

all i know is they are always together..

right now i'm wondering that what if i tell him that i like him..?

would he leave the other girl and court me instead??

but what if the other girl already fell in love with him..?

it's going to turn out that i'm cruel, right?

wAaAaAaAhh!!

i really dont know what to do......



i understand


are you experiencing the same situation??..


no,my friend


uh i see..

i really dont know what to do..

i want to tell him but...



no, not now ..ask the girl first ..make sure she doesn't like him ..


hm..

ok, you're right!

thanks for the advice!!

^_^

i'll tell you what'll happen..

is it ok??



yeah sure and ur welcome ..add me to ur buddy list
Posted 11/28/08
I used to like this girl who blushed alot and I mean ALOT! But I didn't like her just becuase she had anime characteristics tho. It was WAY before I even saw that much anime...
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / WhO cArEs o_O
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

iamaweirdo wrote:


velvet_gaze wrote:


iamaweirdo wrote:


velvet_gaze wrote:

Hmm I woned to say that I`ll do everything for him to fall in love and stay with me...BUT if he regect me just step a said BECAUSE I`m too pride persone and I think I`ll gust leave and suffer and afther wail forget I hopee Its stuped but its me


o_o how many typos are in here?


lo I ges too many...but It can`t be helped


roflmao another 2 typos

Yea in my heart its like a kindergarden sooooo many kids with so many diferent personality....what about you? ^^
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
I liked someone who was like Shiba (zombie loan) and he was really nice to me but I was too shy and nervous to really talk to him so I just liked him from afar for two years and now I dont even care about him *laughs*
Posted 11/29/08
huh? well, i dunno.....sorry.......
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
How the fuck can you be like an anime?
Does he have huge eyes, a tiny mouth, and overreact in the presence of women?
Or are you talking about the proverbial Asshole, who is sometimes presented in anime as cool, and laid back, laissez-faire, etc.? Those guys are in the cartoon because the animators are sick of their bullshit. Women always fall for these guys because you can't resist a fucking challenge to your authority. Men are violent when they get territorial, women are just stupid as fuck, and attack their friends, sacrifice themselves, and worst of all, fall for the same tricks and get stuck in bad situations.



velvet_gaze wrote:

Hmm I [wanted] to say that [I'd] do everything [so that] [he would] fall in love , and stay with me...[but] [should] he [reject] (neglect?) me {I would} just step [aside] [because] [I am too proud] and I think [I'd] [just] leave and suffer and [after a while I would forget.] I hope [To some it may seem stupid, but I feel the urge to express my feelings the way they are, rather than pretend to be somebody I'm not. Don't judge.]


This would be the perfect example of this retarded behavior. After seeing the grammatical changes I made to the post, notice the devotion, that she claims that she would gladly give (despite her forgetfulness of the conditional tense). Notice how she also says that she would just let things go, should they turn for the worse. Women lie all the time, but they have no idea that they're doing it, I swear to god. What does being proud have to do with sidestepping the issue? That just seems like a refusal to admit defeat to me, and a pretense by which Velvet over here would imagine that she was a better person for having failed.

Women of the world, stop being proud. Did you know?: It's a fact, in China, they used to kill women born under the sign of the horse, because they would be proud later on in life. The same was true in england for girls born with red hair, although that discrimination was based more upon a blatant racism against the irish on the adjacent island. Being proud doesn't make you a stronger person, I think that this new sense of 'pride' that girls of this era are coming into stems mainly from an overdeveloped defense mechanism. Girls are fucking brutal to begin with, so the less popular ones get harassed all the time. What does this leave us? A bunch of insecure unpopular girls, of course! Lardos, Goths, and Anime fans for all, Yeah! Now, what can these girls do to stop being harassed? Nothing, because our legal code doesn't have any 'fighting words' clauses in it. For this, they learn to defend themselves by glancing the blows, and becoming hardheaded. They want justification for having such a pretty defense, since all girls want fucking justification for everything: In comes "I'm a proud person! It's just me!" I'm not saying for girls to open themselves up to being harassed, since that would cause an even higher spike in self-mutilation and suicide rates, but I am saying not to let that become your person. Just realize, please, that you're not going to be defined by what other people say or do to you, and instead of building up a shell of 'pride,' just say to yourselves, "Whatever, I'm just going to let that one slide." and actually mean it. Don't ever remember anything that anyone has ever said. Don't hire a shrink. Don't confide in your pseudo-boyfriends, whom you toy around with to get attention. Don't even think for a second that anyone else even thinks about what they say. Don't believe in yourself either, believe in me who believes in you.

Also, stop toying with the hearts of men. If you're secretly lusting after the asshole, stop. Go fuck your best friend instead, lord knows he's been waiting for it. And for the love of god, pretend for a god damned second that you like other people. Wear bright colors, smile at strangers, laugh when a joke is funny, and allow men to hold doors for you. I'm calling for a Womanist movement: stop being freemartins. Go be who you are, not who you've been forced into being.

I doubt that this user is actually 21, because first off, 21-year-olds can fucking type; otherwise, they wouldn't have made it out of high school. God I hope that women stop being retarded by the time they reach that age, otherwise I am going to be a very lonely man. At least I'll have Jack Daniels.

Good night, and Fuck off.
Peace.
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
That plotline's way too shoujo manga for my taste....

Meh. I wouldn't fall in love with him in the first place. It's stupid to fall in love with a person because they remind you of anime. Quote from Stephenie Meyer's The Host (call me a fangirl and I kill you):


"It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in the body, but the things you do with it. You are beautiful."


Considering that, it would be kind of stupid to fall for a guy because he's a bishounen. You know, looks like a girl and all that.
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Closer Than U Thi...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

serpentura wrote:

i don't care.

why would i even need a gf if i could do it with my hand


Wtf! >_> (O_o)
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Long title is long
Posted 11/29/08
i would be sad but i would move on
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
1. too bad
2. get over it
3. can't force some1 to love u back
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Park ave. Mansions
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
im currently in a situation like that now. she treats me like his bestfriend. but she has boyfriends whos shes not currently in "good terms". it hurts. :[
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
well, I wish for his happiness..

my crushes are always my inspiration to study harder..
:)
3392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / location,location
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
.....meh, if its meant to be, it will be

oh and notice the essay either on this page or a page back. that was so sexist, im not even gonna quote it. i know that right now men are being downtrodden, feminism is going too far, but seriously, chill and do something rather than just write about it. we stood up for our rights, why cant men do the same???? if you're so upset about this get off your asses and do something!!! especially you mr. essay poster.
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
what the fuck is an anime like characteristic?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.