First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card request...
Moderator
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Welcome to -Avatars Factory-

If you want your id cards do the following please:
username:
Name
D.O.B.
Position (member or maker):
Gender:
Who you want to help u make
Colour of Text:
Pic:
Examples:
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
username:sm3xyaqng3l
Name:Daphne
D.O.B.May 12
Position (member or maker):member
Gender: female
Colour of Text: silver or white

Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
username: dyan_rae
Name: dyan rae
D.O.B. : july 1, 1994
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: female
Colour of Text: blue




Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

username:sm3xyaqng3l
Name:Daphne
D.O.B.May 12
Position (member or maker):member
Gender: female
Colour of Text: silver or white




done ...hope u like it
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

dyan_rae wrote:

username: dyan_rae
Name: dyan rae
D.O.B. : july 1, 1994
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: female
Colour of Text: blue






Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

helloiamfatty wrote:


dyan_rae wrote:

username: dyan_rae
Name: dyan rae
D.O.B. : july 1, 1994
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: female
Colour of Text: blue





















Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

dyan_rae wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:


dyan_rae wrote:

username: dyan_rae
Name: dyan rae
D.O.B. : july 1, 1994
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: female
Colour of Text: blue























yw
Moderator
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
sorry..i started this topic..but never do any of them..im sorry.
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
lols...thought u sae u quit cr le....then i help de
Moderator
7314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sιиgαρσяε愛は優しいです
Offline
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/14/08

username:cgalz
Name:charissa
D.O.B.:30 oct
Position (member or maker):member
Gender: female
Who you want to help u make:anyone
Colour of Text:white
Pic:
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

cgalz wrote:


username:cgalz
Name:charissa
D.O.B.:30 oct
Position (member or maker):member
Gender: female
Who you want to help u make:anyone
Colour of Text:white
Pic:



Hope u like it
Moderator
7314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sιиgαρσяε愛は優しいです
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

helloiamfatty wrote:


cgalz wrote:


username:cgalz
Name:charissa
D.O.B.:30 oct
Position (member or maker):member
Gender: female
Who you want to help u make:anyone
Colour of Text:white
Pic:



Hope u like it


thanks looks darn nice^^
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
yw
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
username: heidigirl
Name heidi chan
D.O.B. nov 03
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: female
Who you want to help u make: anyone... it will be very much appreciated!!
Colour of Text: purple
Pic:

Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

heidigirl wrote:

username: heidigirl
Name heidi chan
D.O.B. nov 03
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: female
Who you want to help u make: anyone... it will be very much appreciated!!
Colour of Text: purple
Pic:



hello heidi-nee
ur membership card is done!!
hope u like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.