First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card request...
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
D.O.B.: August 22
Position: Member
Gender: Female
Who you want to help u make: Anyone
Colour of Text: Any that matches
Pic:


(on the front page,my mc from romantic design is there lol xD)



Done ! hope u like it!
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

helloiamfatty wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
D.O.B.: August 22
Position: Member
Gender: Female
Who you want to help u make: Anyone
Colour of Text: Any that matches
Pic:


(on the front page,my mc from romantic design is there lol xD)



Done ! hope u like it!


Thanks~! =D
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
mine no ppl help me make diao?!?
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
D.O.B.: August 22
Position: Member
Gender: Female
Who you want to help u make: Anyone
Colour of Text: Any that matches
Pic:


(on the front page,my mc from romantic design is there lol xD)



Done ! hope u like it!


Thanks~! =D


np ....
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

MissPinkyy wrote:

mine no ppl help me make diao?!?


wait i will ask other moderator help u do ....wait ar
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
ok thx and i like ur aviis u created go der 2 check!
Member
17631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
username: Cahiopea411
Name Misty
D.O.B. Jan. 1
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: F
Who you want to help u make anyone
Colour of Text: whatever looks good
Pic:

Creator
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

MissPinkyy wrote:




Ps eh i do later after i finish my lunch angeline but hor you got put details maahx ? =,=
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Username:MissPinkyy
Name:Angeline
D.O.B.:27-may
Position: Member
Gender: Female
Who you want to help u make: Anyone
Colour of Text: Any thats nice
here cecilia
Creator
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08

MissPinkyy wrote:

Username:MissPinkyy
Name:Angeline
D.O.B.:27-may
Position: Member
Gender: Female
Who you want to help u make: Anyone
Colour of Text: Any thats nice
here cecilia



Ok :D
I give you now if not nice tell mi i redo all if really not nice i tell panda to do for you



PS !!!!
i forget put smthing =.= i redo !
Creator
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

MikanRei wrote:

If you want your id cards do the following please:
username: MikanRei
Name Hina
D.O.B. Sept. 8, 1996
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: female
Who you want to help u make
Colour of Text: Anyone! Yay!
Pic:


Erm, i m sry coz hor the words utau is on the pic,then if i put all ur details not nice
You want to contiued this picture or you want to give mi other de ?
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
SRY yuuki-chan gomene but i tink not very nice coz the 2 girl over dere mak it not so nice hehe...
Creator
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

Cahiopea411 wrote:

username: Cahiopea411
Name Misty
D.O.B. Jan. 1
Position (member or maker): member
Gender: F
Who you want to help u make anyone Colour of Text: whatever looks good
Pic:



Here :
If not nice n you dont like it feel free to tell mi and i will inform 1 of the mods to redo it for you ^.^

Creator
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

MissPinkyy wrote:

SRY yuuki-chan gomene but i tink not very nice coz the 2 girl over dere mak it not so nice hehe...


em... icic i tot you will like it hahas
u want mi to removed the 2 girl or you want mi to call panda to help you make since you like her works ?
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
whatever la u decide 4 me lorx X3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.