First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner Requests
Member
1885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / greece
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

szhiya wrote:


toniaps wrote:

1. Text :kuriya up left tonia-chan right down up right ING:misaki left down GodsWarOnline
2. Size :original
3. Certain Color :whatever you think it gonna match
4. Extras :border if you have wings are magic circle trangle os smth
5. Who you want to help you do it:anyone
6. Picture[in spoiler] :

7.Animation:no
8. one more extra; if you can cut the yes and put them up center with a heart border with the same color as the texts
ex.


i dont really understand wad u mean by cutting the yes and put them up center with a heart border with the same color as the texts


like the exaple to copu the eyes and put them in the top centre of the pic with a border hearts or star i hope i make it more clear if you still don't understand it's ok
Posted 12/19/08

toniaps wrote:


szhiya wrote:


toniaps wrote:

1. Text :kuriya up left tonia-chan right down up right ING:misaki left down GodsWarOnline
2. Size :original
3. Certain Color :whatever you think it gonna match
4. Extras :border if you have wings are magic circle trangle os smth
5. Who you want to help you do it:anyone
6. Picture[in spoiler] :

7.Animation:no
8. one more extra; if you can cut the yes and put them up center with a heart border with the same color as the texts
ex.


i dont really understand wad u mean by cutting the yes and put them up center with a heart border with the same color as the texts


like the exaple to copu the eyes and put them in the top centre of the pic with a border hearts or star i hope i make it more clear if you still don't understand it's ok


oh u mean eyes lol..ok..btw i doing ur avi request i finished the1st one alr ..doing the 2nd one now..
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
1. Text :Eunice
2. Size :original
3. Certain Color :anything that looks nice
4. Extras :anything that looks nice
5. Who you want to help you do it: szhiya
6. Picture[in spoiler] :

7.Animation:none
Posted 12/20/08

szhiya wrote:


toniaps wrote:


szhiya wrote:


toniaps wrote:

1. Text :kuriya up left tonia-chan right down up right ING:misaki left down GodsWarOnline
2. Size :original
3. Certain Color :whatever you think it gonna match
4. Extras :border if you have wings are magic circle trangle os smth
5. Who you want to help you do it:anyone
6. Picture[in spoiler] :

7.Animation:no
8. one more extra; if you can cut the yes and put them up center with a heart border with the same color as the texts
ex.


i dont really understand wad u mean by cutting the yes and put them up center with a heart border with the same color as the texts


like the exaple to copu the eyes and put them in the top centre of the pic with a border hearts or star i hope i make it more clear if you still don't understand it's ok


oh u mean eyes lol..ok..btw i doing ur avi request i finished the1st one alr ..doing the 2nd one now..


not really gd at the eyes crop thingy..i dun usually do banner or avii like that..so im nt eally gd ! sorry if u dun like it..if i did anything wrong or something needs to be changed tell me
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/20/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:

1. Text :Eunice
2. Size :original
3. Certain Color :anything that looks nice
4. Extras :anything that looks nice
5. Who you want to help you do it: szhiya
6. Picture[in spoiler] :

7.Animation:none


made 2 versions..
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Text :Welcome To My Profile!
Size :Thin and long
Certain Color :pink
Extras :Do You Belive In Magic?
Who you want to help you do it:szhiya
Picture[in spoiler] :

Animation:Hearts
Posted 12/23/08

MissPinkyy wrote:

Text :Welcome To My Profile!
Size :Thin and long
Certain Color :pink
Extras :Do You Belive In Magic?
Who you want to help you do it:szhiya
Picture[in spoiler] :

Animation:Hearts


sry the banners i make no animation de..i could put animation but i think too complicated le
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

MissPinkyy wrote:

Text :Welcome To My Profile!
Size :Thin and long
Certain Color :pink
Extras :Do You Belive In Magic?
Who you want to help you do it:szhiya
Picture[in spoiler] :

Animation:Hearts


can i help u do it?i can make animation
Moderator
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
do u mind if i am in charge of banners ? i thought i was..
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08

sweetslynns wrote:

do u mind if i am in charge of banners ? i thought i was..


opps sry i do banners occasionally nia...
Posted 12/23/08

dong_nhi228 wrote:


MissPinkyy wrote:

Text :Welcome To My Profile!
Size :Thin and long
Certain Color :pink
Extras :Do You Belive In Magic?
Who you want to help you do it:szhiya
Picture[in spoiler] :

Animation:Hearts


can i help u do it?i can make animation


i know how to do ..just that i think animation too complicated
Moderator
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

szhiya wrote:


sweetslynns wrote:

do u mind if i am in charge of banners ? i thought i was..


opps sry i do banners occasionally nia...


haha..its ok...
Posted 12/23/08

sweetslynns wrote:


szhiya wrote:


sweetslynns wrote:

do u mind if i am in charge of banners ? i thought i was..


opps sry i do banners occasionally nia...


haha..its ok...


i just do misspinkyy's banner k? since she requested me..
Moderator
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

szhiya wrote:


sweetslynns wrote:


szhiya wrote:


sweetslynns wrote:

do u mind if i am in charge of banners ? i thought i was..


opps sry i do banners occasionally nia...


haha..its ok...


i just do misspinkyy's banner k? since she requested me..


ya its ok...no offense...
Posted 12/23/08

sweetslynns wrote:


szhiya wrote:


sweetslynns wrote:


szhiya wrote:


sweetslynns wrote:

do u mind if i am in charge of banners ? i thought i was..


opps sry i do banners occasionally nia...


haha..its ok...


i just do misspinkyy's banner k? since she requested me..


ya its ok...no offense...


none taken
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.