First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
do u think that this will turn out to be a good anime? or manga?
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/28/08

Misuki 12 year old girl that have a ordinary life in daytime( going to school ,hanging around with her friends,shopping.etc. that any other ordinary girls do in everyday until she reach her home) ...at night she goes out when she feels something strange...her pet cat follows her..(without her knowing).

until she reach that certain place where there is a portal...and a monster appear on it........

the monster sees her..and charge to her ..she form a seal (kinda like hand signals.. dont want to make this an example but to explain it easily..naruto hand signals ex:before using any ninjutsu technics,)...after that a barier form circled around her, blocking the attack.

the monster tries to pierce the barrier..she make another hand signal..the barries expand quickly (and disapear after a sec.) pushing the monster backward a few meters...

misaki saw an unexpected people near the place ( a couple , walking in the road near the park)
the monster sees them..since she cant attack the little girl with a barier..of course the monster will try another victim...the monster jump towards them while preparing for an attack..the couple heard the roar of the monster..looking up they are terryfied..misuki chant a spell firing a fire attack..it hit the monster sending it flying in the center of the park..the couple run..misuki chant a spell again ..making the couple stop their movement..kinda like a time freeze (also making them forget wat they saw, a brainwash). misuki chant a short spell and teleported the couple to another place

...the monster stands up..the fire attack didnt make much damage.the monster is angry ,fire a energy blast from its mouth..misuki create a barrier ..but the energy blast is strong she struggle to keep her barrier up...the energy finally worn out.also misuki's barrier disapeared..misuki seems to be exhausted..the monster sees the opportunity ...charging to her with full strenght..the monster raise its arm for and attack..misuki saw it coming but she dont have time to make a barier and she's also exhausted her body cant move..she cant do anything but to close her eyes..a small figure appeared running so fast like a bullet..a cat figure became a light..and the light started to grow big (in a second)..a monster got a strong kick on the face..the monster falls down and slide a few meters..misuki thought that she was dead.( asking herself.).. she heard a voice saying.."hey!..open your eyes." ..as soon as she open her eyes.. it caught glimpse of guy..he have black hair.(she can also see his back).he said "its okay now" then he turn around his face a little..exposing his cute/handsome face..his eyes are yellow that looks like an eye of a cat..he said " im here" he gave her a smile...making misuki blush

(well thats almost like episode 1 or chapter 1).

chapter 2 or episode 2 :

im out of time...so i will make it really a short summary
first its show the memory of her pet cat...that her parent gave to her..when she was 5 years old..when she was sad,,crying ,having a problem..her pet cat was always there to comfort her,(her pet cat is the only one she can talk to..her parents are always away cuz of work,she lives with his grandpa the one who trains her..but she dont want to make her granpa worry..so she only shared almost every thing/memories to her pet cat..)
the guy defeated the monster...the monster turns into a black shadow and the shadow was suck back to the portal...misuki chant a spell closing the portal...she decided to thank the guy ..the guy is gone!...the morning comes...she goes to school..thinking about the guy who saves her almost the whole day or course she cant forget the handsome/cute face with a strange yellow eyes.(she dont realize that it looks like a cat eye..she only remembers that its strange)..her mind is full of question about him...she went home..the guy was there.(depending on his looks and his height he was19-20 years old.when u compared their height.misuki is only half of his...misuki..was so suprised..(in deep shock..wondering why is he inside the house).the guy said "its been years since i want to talke to you" (she was still frozen in shock)..then he said "ow!..i see ..(half circle eyes)..you dont know who the hell am i.." he turns into a light ;;the light shrinks..turn into a animal figure..he was misuki's pet cat....
(misukireally cant believe wat she saw so she fainted)...when she wakes up...he was sitting next to her..so close her eyes again pretending that she still asleep..she thought..that handsome/cute.guy was my pet!!..and the embarasing thing she remembers, she always take a bath with his pet cat!!

( thats not the all the exact summary/details)
i can make a fanatic...is you really want?..but its time already..im gonna go home..

ive finished the continuation..just find it on page 3 of this thread
2883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Celestia
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:


Misuki 12 year old girl that have a ordinary life in daytime( going to school ,hanging around with her friends,shopping.etc. that any other ordinary girls do in everyday until she reach her home) ...at night she goes out when she feels something strange...her pet cat follows her..(without her knowing).

until she reach that certain place where there is a portal...and a monster appear on it........

the monster sees her..and charge to her ..she form a seal (kinda like hand signals.. dont want to make this an example but to explain it easily..naruto hand signals ex:before using any ninjutsu technics,)...after that a barier form circled around her, blocking the attack.

the monster tries to pierce the barrier..she make another hand signal..the barries expand quickly (and disapear after a sec.) pushing the monster backward a few meters...

misaki saw an unexpected people near the place ( a couple , walking in the road near the park)
the monster sees them..since she cant attack the little girl with a barier..of course the monster will try another victim...the monster jump towards them while preparing for an attack..the couple heard the roar of the monster..looking up they are terryfied..misuki chant a spell firing a fire attack..it hit the monster sending it flying in the center of the park..the couple run..misuki chant a spell again ..making the couple stop their movement..kinda like a time freeze (also making them forget wat they saw, a brainwash). misuki chant a short spell and teleported the couple to another place

...the monster stands up..the fire attack didnt make much damage.the monster is angry ,fire a energy blast from its mouth..misuki create a barrier ..but the energy blast is strong she struggle to keep her barrier up...the energy finally worn out.also misuki's barrier disapeared..misuki seems to be exhausted..the monster sees the opportunity ...charging to her with full strenght..the monster raise its arm for and attack..misuki saw it coming but she dont have time to make a barier and she's also exhausted her body cant move..she cant do anything but to close her eyes..a small figure appeared running so fast like a bullet..a cat figure became a light..and the light started to grow big (in a second)..a monster got a strong kick on the face..the monster falls down and slide a few meters..misuki thought that she was dead.( asking herself.).. she heard a voice saying.."hey!..open your eyes." ..as soon as she open her eyes.. it caught glimpse of guy..he have black hair.(she can also see his back).he said "its okay now" then he turn around his face a little..exposing his cute/handsome face..his eyes are yellow that looks like an eye of a cat..he said " im here" he gave her a smile...making misuki blush

(well thats almost like episode 1 or chapter 1).

chapter 2 or episode 2 :

im out of time...so i will make it really a short summary
first its show the memory of her pet cat...that her parent gave to her..when she was 5 years old..when she was sad,,crying ,having a problem..her pet cat was always there to comfort her,(her pet cat is the only one she can talk to..her parents are always away cuz of work,she lives with his grandpa the one who trains her..but she dont want to make her granpa worry..so she only shared almost every thing/memories to her pet cat..)
the guy defeated the monster...the monster turns into a black shadow and the shadow was suck back to the portal...misuki chant a spell closing the portal...she decided to thank the guy ..the guy is gone!...the morning comes...she goes to school..thinking about the guy who saves her almost the whole day or course she cant forget the handsome/cute face with a strange yellow eyes.(she dont realize that it looks like a cat eye..she only remembers that its strange)..her mind is full of question about him...she went home..the guy was there.(depending on his looks and his height he was19-20 years old.when u compared their height.misuki is only half of his...misuki..was so suprised..(in deep shock..wondering why is he inside the house).the guy said "its been years since i want to talke to you" (she was still frozen in shock)..then he said "ow!..i see ..(half circle eyes)..you dont know who the hell am i.." he turns into a light ;;the light shrinks..turn into a animal figure..he was misuki's pet cat....
(misukireally cant believe wat she saw so she fainted)...when she wakes up...he was sitting next to her..to close her eyes again pretending that she still asleep..she thought..that handsome/cute.guy was my pet!!..and the embarasing thing she remembers, she always take a bath with his pet cat!!

( thats not the all the exact summary/details)
i can make a fanatic...is you really want?..but its time already..im gonna go home..


The storyline is great! :]

2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
sounds good!!! I could see this as a anime, someone else should answer if this could be a manga!
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
WHA? that wont even make 1 chapter... sorry to say but u suck at plotting stories and putting them together, the editor would kill u. the first chapter u have to make everything clear... believe me that even famous mangakas got their first chapters rejected quite a lot by their editors, but that's why they turn up to be good mangakas sorry to criticise but thats what i think
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
12 year old?
the storyline is great.adding the loli makes it awesome
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
u can't just start with a fighting miko or something, u gotta elaborate it or your editor will strangle u if u try to apply it. I'm just saying
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

kgvon wrote:

WHA? that wont even make 1 chapter... sorry to say but u suck at plotting stories and putting them together, the editor would kill u. the first chapter u have to make everything clear... believe me that even famous mangakas got their first chapters rejected quite a lot by their editors, but that's why they turn up to be good mangakas sorry to criticise but thats what i think


its ok...because its all in my mind i cant explain it all ,..
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
???
Don't ask me!!!
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
the story is super cliche and too poorley planned out. sorry, but there seems to be no dept whatsoever. it could just be a manga to pass time with but nothing more. did you write it?
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:


kgvon wrote:

WHA? that wont even make 1 chapter... sorry to say but u suck at plotting stories and putting them together, the editor would kill u. the first chapter u have to make everything clear... believe me that even famous mangakas got their first chapters rejected quite a lot by their editors, but that's why they turn up to be good mangakas sorry to criticise but thats what i think


its ok...because its all in my mind i cant explain it all ,..


sorry, seriously,
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Mysticsorcerer wrote:

???
Don't ask me!!!


you didn't have to say anything if you can't in the first place -_-'
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:


Misuki 12 year old girl that have a ordinary life in daytime( going to school ,hanging around with her friends,shopping.etc. that any other ordinary girls do in everyday until she reach her home) ...at night she goes out when she feels something strange...her pet cat follows her..(without her knowing).

until she reach that certain place where there is a portal...and a monster appear on it........

the monster sees her..and charge to her ..she form a seal (kinda like hand signals.. dont want to make this an example but to explain it easily..naruto hand signals ex:before using any ninjutsu technics,)...after that a barier form circled around her, blocking the attack.

the monster tries to pierce the barrier..she make another hand signal..the barries expand quickly (and disapear after a sec.) pushing the monster backward a few meters...

misaki saw an unexpected people near the place ( a couple , walking in the road near the park)
the monster sees them..since she cant attack the little girl with a barier..of course the monster will try another victim...the monster jump towards them while preparing for an attack..the couple heard the roar of the monster..looking up they are terryfied..misuki chant a spell firing a fire attack..it hit the monster sending it flying in the center of the park..the couple run..misuki chant a spell again ..making the couple stop their movement..kinda like a time freeze (also making them forget wat they saw, a brainwash). misuki chant a short spell and teleported the couple to another place

...the monster stands up..the fire attack didnt make much damage.the monster is angry ,fire a energy blast from its mouth..misuki create a barrier ..but the energy blast is strong she struggle to keep her barrier up...the energy finally worn out.also misuki's barrier disapeared..misuki seems to be exhausted..the monster sees the opportunity ...charging to her with full strenght..the monster raise its arm for and attack..misuki saw it coming but she dont have time to make a barier and she's also exhausted her body cant move..she cant do anything but to close her eyes..a small figure appeared running so fast like a bullet..a cat figure became a light..and the light started to grow big (in a second)..a monster got a strong kick on the face..the monster falls down and slide a few meters..misuki thought that she was dead.( asking herself.).. she heard a voice saying.."hey!..open your eyes." ..as soon as she open her eyes.. it caught glimpse of guy..he have black hair.(she can also see his back).he said "its okay now" then he turn around his face a little..exposing his cute/handsome face..his eyes are yellow that looks like an eye of a cat..he said " im here" he gave her a smile...making misuki blush

(well thats almost like episode 1 or chapter 1).

chapter 2 or episode 2 :

im out of time...so i will make it really a short summary
first its show the memory of her pet cat...that her parent gave to her..when she was 5 years old..when she was sad,,crying ,having a problem..her pet cat was always there to comfort her,(her pet cat is the only one she can talk to..her parents are always away cuz of work,she lives with his grandpa the one who trains her..but she dont want to make her granpa worry..so she only shared almost every thing/memories to her pet cat..)
the guy defeated the monster...the monster turns into a black shadow and the shadow was suck back to the portal...misuki chant a spell closing the portal...she decided to thank the guy ..the guy is gone!...the morning comes...she goes to school..thinking about the guy who saves her almost the whole day or course she cant forget the handsome/cute face with a strange yellow eyes.(she dont realize that it looks like a cat eye..she only remembers that its strange)..her mind is full of question about him...she went home..the guy was there.(depending on his looks and his height he was19-20 years old.when u compared their height.misuki is only half of his...misuki..was so suprised..(in deep shock..wondering why is he inside the house).the guy said "its been years since i want to talke to you" (she was still frozen in shock)..then he said "ow!..i see ..(half circle eyes)..you dont know who the hell am i.." he turns into a light ;;the light shrinks..turn into a animal figure..he was misuki's pet cat....
(misukireally cant believe wat she saw so she fainted)...when she wakes up...he was sitting next to her..so close her eyes again pretending that she still asleep..she thought..that handsome/cute.guy was my pet!!..and the embarasing thing she remembers, she always take a bath with his pet cat!!

( thats not the all the exact summary/details)
i can make a fanatic...is you really want?..but its time already..im gonna go home..


do you mind if we could put our own stories on here?
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
ANime!
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
tl;dr

and if this made by some young girl then im pretty sure it wouldn't be that good . . .

imo

*reads 1st post*

wait he's a guy . . . an old guy . . .

meh.
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:

???
Don't ask me!!!


you didn't have to say anything if you can't in the first place -_-'


U don't need to tell me
I just want to killing time and write some word
That's my right so up to me
U don't need to thrust nose into my business
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.