First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
do u think that this will turn out to be a good anime? or manga?
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:

???
Don't ask me!!!


you didn't have to say anything if you can't in the first place -_-'


U don't need to tell me
I just want to killing time and write some word
That's my right so up to me
U don't need to thrust nose into my business
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!


fufufu, me too, or i wouldn't annoy you
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / общежитие
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08


hei i tink fine as an anime but as a manga i dun noe cuz i dun read dat muc manga.

y is she only 12 n the guy 19-20... r u thinkin making couple out of dem? juz askin
n is she sum kind a witch? a girl wit power?
normally in an anime, the animator or in manga the mangaka makes sure we noe who is the main character is all about..
and bout the monster.....monstar....err....


anyway GUDLUCK mate!!!
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:

???
Don't ask me!!!


you didn't have to say anything if you can't in the first place -_-'


U don't need to tell me
I just want to killing time and write some word
That's my right so up to me
U don't need to thrust nose into my business
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!


fufufu, me too, or i wouldn't annoy you


u are not only annoying but iritating
Baka
officious person
This is my right, too
fufufufufu...
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lucena City
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
i think it's good..
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:

???
Don't ask me!!!


you didn't have to say anything if you can't in the first place -_-'


U don't need to tell me
I just want to killing time and write some word
That's my right so up to me
U don't need to thrust nose into my business
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!


fufufu, me too, or i wouldn't annoy you


u are not only annoying but iritating
Baka
officious person
This is my right, too
fufufufufu...


umm... u didn't have to be that childish and uhh... how old are u to be still showing your tongue to people who is just having fun... and besides, the guy wouldn't want us to insult each other in his post .
I'll take praise in what you said though ^^
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / school. stuck here!
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
i like it, but i think it should show more explanation...
like how she got to know the hand symbols,
and she's too young. i have nothing against loli, but its either better that she's older or the cat's younger.... (20. its just kinda old.... :sweatingbullets:)
but overall, i like it.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:

???
Don't ask me!!!


you didn't have to say anything if you can't in the first place -_-'


U don't need to tell me
I just want to killing time and write some word
That's my right so up to me
U don't need to thrust nose into my business
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!


fufufu, me too, or i wouldn't annoy you


u are not only annoying but iritating
Baka
officious person
This is my right, too
fufufufufu...


umm... u didn't have to be that childish and uhh... how old are u to be still showing your tongue to people who is just having fun... and besides, the guy wouldn't want us to insult each other in his post .
I'll take praise in what you said though ^^


sorry about what i said about you, I'm a neutral guy so I can't sleep at night if you lay a grudge on me, but seriously, if you had taken it all seriously, i'm seriously sorry

263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / IDK
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
That seems pretty good. tho the cat guy sounds alot like Ikuto from Shugo Chara, I just might steal it. OHHH!! Can I help and develop the story more! I got some pretty good ideas for it!
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:


kgvon wrote:


Mysticsorcerer wrote:

???
Don't ask me!!!


you didn't have to say anything if you can't in the first place -_-'


U don't need to tell me
I just want to killing time and write some word
That's my right so up to me
U don't need to thrust nose into my business
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!


fufufu, me too, or i wouldn't annoy you


u are not only annoying but iritating
Baka
officious person
This is my right, too
fufufufufu...


umm... u didn't have to be that childish and uhh... how old are u to be still showing your tongue to people who is just having fun... and besides, the guy wouldn't want us to insult each other in his post .
I'll take praise in what you said though ^^


I'm still a kid anyway
So who cares if I'm childish
7965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

ichido_naru wrote:

i like it, but i think it should show more explanation...
like how she got to know the hand symbols,
and she's too young. i have nothing against loli, but its either better that she's older or the cat's younger.... (20. its just kinda old.... :sweatingbullets:)
but overall, i like it.


that's what i think too...i thought that in the start she lived a normal life, but she knows hand signals??that made me confused...
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
I hope you aren't looking for advice in a community like this.

:/
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
it's okay for an anime.
i don't know about manga though.
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / hawthorne, ca
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
you know what ignore what everyone says. you have to be different. start it with action. or her sealing monsters. then after that you could explain how her life ended up like that or something
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Pretty good. Improve your typing a bit, though, less periods.

Personal thread??
Posted 11/27/08
u need some grammar classes....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.