Created by Drkcloud
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
What do you feel about legalizing gay marriage?
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

mcvf wrote:


courtknee wrote:



In the US, there is barely [or even no] hype about making incest and/or marrying iPods legal.
We have fucking rallys everywhere across the US about gay marriage, but you don't see rallys about incest, do you?
Because the percentage of gay people is MUCH bigger than the people who participate in incest.
I believe we can make gay marriage legal, without having to make incest or 'marrying iPods' legal also.
You wouldn't know - because you don't live in the US.


that comment about me not living in the states was a step to far. I have gone to school in the states theres no difference except for the language. We as well have rallys for gays and such.
People who like their cousin or iPod are in the same position as gays were a few years ago, they keep it a secret becuase people like yourself will discriminate. You are treating those people the same way people use to treat the gays and that is the true unfair thing,


A step too far? You were the one that recalled saying 'You don't live in my country where everyone has rights"
I am not say that want to marry their relatives or objects is wrong. I never mentioned that.
People don't care for them. Have you heard any news coverage about incest rallys?
Gay marriage is more 'important' [in some ways] to the public.
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
omg SERIOUSLY
the next person who compares gay marriage to being able to marry an animal/inanimate object needs to be shot in the FACE
marrying a PERSON =/= marrying an animal/object, you stupid fucks.
whether they're the same or a different gender, it's still a PERSON.
jesus christ.
Posted 11/27/08
Approve! Times are a lot different than they were when "The Church" was law.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
reminds me of chris crocker.

ps : i am indifferent though. nothing affects me if it's legal.
Posted 11/27/08

x-bellezza wrote:

omg SERIOUSLY
the next person who compares gay marriage to being able to marry an animal/inanimate object needs to be shot in the FACE
marrying a PERSON =/= marrying an animal/object, you stupid fucks.
whether they're the same or a different gender, it's still a PERSON.
jesus christ.


But that doesnt mean people cant feel love towards the animal/object.
Get the facts before you make this assumption. If you allow gays to marry you MUST allow other types of relationships to be accepted. Because if gays have the rights to marriage why not them? Its like giving a cookie to one person you have to give it to everyone because in America we have equal rights. This is the same as giving gays the right to marry you must allow all relationships this right as well.
No matter its a person or not love is love.
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / World Heritage Si...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
gay is not a diseases so even you mix up with bunch of gays,
you will still like vagina.
is yes from me.
if it is real love, they deserve to be.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

x-bellezza wrote:

omg SERIOUSLY
the next person who compares gay marriage to being able to marry an animal/inanimate object needs to be shot in the FACE
marrying a PERSON =/= marrying an animal/object, you stupid fucks.
whether they're the same or a different gender, it's still a PERSON.
jesus christ.


please calm down and they do make valid points, if freedom of expression can lead to bending the consititution nothing'll stop people from actually demanding to be married to an object or animal, Heck , people are already giving their wills towards animals and they aren't even self-concious about whats happening whats stopping them from falling in love with animals/objects?.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Jusannichi wrote:

It's not like im against it..it's just that its troubling me that what if in the future...this would be the reason for mankind extinction?


Are you suggesting that we're all going to just suddenly turn gay if gay marriage becomes legal? If something as simple as gay marriage becoming legal can change your sexual preference, you are probably already gay.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Jusannichi wrote:

It's not like im against it..it's just that its troubling me that what if in the future...this would be the reason for mankind extinction?


Are you suggesting that we're all going to just suddenly turn gay if gay marriage becomes legal? If something as simple as gay marriage becoming legal can change your sexual preference, you are probably already gay.


please refrain from calling other people names, and it logically wouldn't make sense if he was homosexual and didn't want gay marriage
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

mcvf wrote:



But that doesnt mean people cant feel love towards the animal/object.
Get the facts before you make this assumption. If you allow gays to marry you MUST allow other types of relationships to be accepted. Because if gays have the rights to marriage why not them? Its like giving a cookie to one person you have to give it to everyone because in America we have equal rights. This is the same as giving gays the right to marry you must allow all relationships this right as well.
No matter its a person or not love is love.


Yes, but you don't see them fighting for the right to marry animals/objects. Whereas gays/lesbians ARE fighting for that right, and deserve it just as much as straight people.
And lol America. I'm from Canada, so really, I don't have to worry about any of this shit, since we're intelligent enough to just let them get married and shut the fuck up about it.
Also, no. Marriage is supposed to be consensual. An animal or object cannot consent to marrying a human. Try thinking before you make stupid points.


Drkcloud wrote:



please calm down and they do make valid points, if freedom of expression can lead to bending the consititution nothing'll stop people from actually demanding to be married to an object or animal, Heck , people are already giving their wills towards animals and they aren't even self-concious about whats happening whats stopping them from falling in love with animals/objects?.


HURR DURR.
No, they don't make valid points. You can't compare a person to a computer or a dog in terms of love and relationships and all that.
They're completely separate issues.
3650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
approve
if it's not approved, then I'll lol ._.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Drkcloud wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Jusannichi wrote:

It's not like im against it..it's just that its troubling me that what if in the future...this would be the reason for mankind extinction?


Are you suggesting that we're all going to just suddenly turn gay if gay marriage becomes legal? If something as simple as gay marriage becoming legal can change your sexual preference, you are probably already gay.


please refrain from calling other people names, and it logically wouldn't make sense if he was homosexual and didn't want gay marriage


First of all, I'm not calling him gay. Secondly, I don't consider "gay" to be an insult. What I said was
I disagree with him for saying something like gay marriage will lead to extinction. That's absurd.
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / nowhereland
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Thomas Jefferson that the three inalienable rights of men were "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If getting married makes them happy, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Drkcloud wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Jusannichi wrote:

It's not like im against it..it's just that its troubling me that what if in the future...this would be the reason for mankind extinction?


Are you suggesting that we're all going to just suddenly turn gay if gay marriage becomes legal? If something as simple as gay marriage becoming legal can change your sexual preference, you are probably already gay.


please refrain from calling other people names, and it logically wouldn't make sense if he was homosexual and didn't want gay marriage


First of all, I'm not calling him gay. Secondly, I don't consider "gay" to be an insult. What I said was
I disagree with him for saying something like gay marriage will lead to extinction. That's absurd.


ah , just re-read what you said, sorry about that, and yea you made a good point, i think i mentioned that earlier to him =p
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

x-bellezza wrote:


mcvf wrote:



But that doesnt mean people cant feel love towards the animal/object.
Get the facts before you make this assumption. If you allow gays to marry you MUST allow other types of relationships to be accepted. Because if gays have the rights to marriage why not them? Its like giving a cookie to one person you have to give it to everyone because in America we have equal rights. This is the same as giving gays the right to marry you must allow all relationships this right as well.
No matter its a person or not love is love.


Yes, but you don't see them fighting for the right to marry animals/objects. Whereas gays/lesbians ARE fighting for that right, and deserve it just as much as straight people.
And lol America. I'm from Canada, so really, I don't have to worry about any of this shit, since we're intelligent enough to just let them get married and shut the fuck up about it.
Also, no. Marriage is supposed to be consensual. An animal or object cannot consent to marrying a human. Try thinking before you make stupid points.


Drkcloud wrote:



please calm down and they do make valid points, if freedom of expression can lead to bending the consititution nothing'll stop people from actually demanding to be married to an object or animal, Heck , people are already giving their wills towards animals and they aren't even self-concious about whats happening whats stopping them from falling in love with animals/objects?.


HURR DURR.
No, they don't make valid points. You can't compare a person to a computer or a dog in terms of love and relationships and all that.
They're completely separate issues.

Oh lovely im from Canada to! Honestly Canada is another state of America, if they do something we do the samething. I would not say Canada is intelligent did you know Natives had the right to vote 30 years after Women? We dont CARE about minority groups, just like people who love objects. The people who have relationship with animals or objects are scared of being discriminated by people like you. Gays were in the exact same position a couple years ago. No I am not going to shut up, I am telling you about people who may have strange relationships but are STILL people. On consensual what about incest? Both are people in love, do you want to accept that in society?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.