First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
taiwanese bands..!!!
13555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Hiiiiiiiii..everybody..I put this new topic to know more taiwanese bands cuz I know just 1 band
"bang bang tang"



what should u do..??
write the name of band AND put some pictures AND the official websit if u know it AND thaaaanx for everyone wrote in this topic ..
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

uchihiroki wrote:

Hiiiiiiiii..everybody..I put this new topic to know more taiwanese bands cuz I know just 1 band
"bang bang tang"



what should u do..??
write the name of band AND put some pictures AND the official websit if u know it AND thaaaanx for everyone wrote in this topic ..



-------------
ows, it seems that this band have almost the same name with also a boy band in Korea (big bang).. well, I guess my TOP 1 Taiwanese band would be F4 - JVKV (jerry,vic, ken,vanness)

- invading other asian countries like mine :)

(i'm not sure what is the real official site of F4 coz they are many who claims they are.. )
they also a band name 5566 - not sure if they are still ongoing now






I know that some of the fans of this grp won't agree but some media in taiwan said that this grp could be the next one who will follow the steps of F4 - fahrenheit

Posted 11/27/08
Fahrenheit.


Hei Girl.
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
fahrenheit


s.h.e
1097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / my hizzouse
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
I LOVE S.H.E AND FAHRENHEIT!

top combine is a new one. half are chinese and the other
half korean. watch out for them!



18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, ON.
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
Mayday (五月天)!


Ashin was in one of SHE's MVs.


http://www.imayday.com/
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pekopon
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

zaihyde wrote:

ows, it seems that this band have almost the same name with also a boy band in Korea (big bang).. well, I guess my TOP 1 Taiwanese band would be F4 - JVKV (jerry,vic, ken,vanness)


lol..Bang Bang Tang 棒棒糖means Lollipop in English...so it's not even similar to big bang
13555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
ooooh wow ..there are many taiwanese bands....hehehe thaaanx ..for reply ..
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

dumplingd00d wrote:


zaihyde wrote:

ows, it seems that this band have almost the same name with also a boy band in Korea (big bang).. well, I guess my TOP 1 Taiwanese band would be F4 - JVKV (jerry,vic, ken,vanness)


lol..Bang Bang Tang 棒棒糖means Lollipop in English...so it's not even similar to big bang


-------
oh, i see my bad i don't know any taiwanese language.. I just said that because I thought that both word "bang" is an english Onomatopoeia word.. - so when I say "Bang Bang Tang" did I mean Lollipop in English? Is that a denotation or have a connotation meaning????
Posted 11/28/08
ok um def. check out fahrenheit && s.h.e:



f4 was an old fave of mine:


but do you just want taiwanese bands? cuz there's also really good solo singers:
rainie yang (one on right, left is mike he)


jay chou, and wang leehom
9881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / underwater
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Fahrenheit
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yan Ya Lun's heArt
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Fei Lun Hai



S.H.E.


21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

krychunyan18 wrote:

Fei Lun Hai



S.H.E.




1318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Look above youu :...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

miss_dorka wrote:

I LOVE S.H.E AND FAHRENHEIT!

top combine is a new one. half are chinese and the other
half korean. watch out for them!





omg this is the first time i've heard of them. they're so hawt haha
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pekopon
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Nan Quan Mama南拳媽媽 (one of my most favorite bands ever)

K One

F.I.R

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.