Post Reply [request] Icon Request.!
Posted 11/27/08
konnichiwa ne:3 i'll be helping out with the icons ne.! if uu'd like one, please fill out this form below! :


Icon size : (normal is 100 x 100 . there's also 200 x 85 if uu want the bannerish icon look.)

what uu want writen :

border : yes / no

pic : (in spoiler)

what uu want cropped : (to get the icon to fit, we need only a part of it. tell me what uu'd like. [face, hands, body, ect])

82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
I guess ill be first xD

Icon Size : Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Angel on the outside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Can i get two?

Icon Size: Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Devil on the inside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Thanks~ Sorry for the trouble Plz take ur time
Posted 11/27/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

I guess ill be first xD

Icon Size : Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Angel on the outside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Can i get two?

Icon Size: Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Devil on the inside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Thanks~ Sorry for the trouble Plz take ur time


i'll do this ne~! i'll get right to work, kai? <3

Icons : In progress <3
Posted 11/27/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

I guess ill be first xD

Icon Size : Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Angel on the outside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Can i get two?

Icon Size: Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Devil on the inside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Thanks~ Sorry for the trouble Plz take ur time


D.O.N.E.





ano, hope they're okais ne><! if uu want anything added or fixed, tell me, ne? ^_^
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

I guess ill be first xD

Icon Size : Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Angel on the outside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Can i get two?

Icon Size: Normal Size (100x100)
What You Want Written : Miki-chan Devil on the inside...
Border : No
Pic :

What You Want Cropped : Any that looks good

Thanks~ Sorry for the trouble Plz take ur time


D.O.N.E.





ano, hope they're okais ne><! if uu want anything added or fixed, tell me, ne? ^_^


Thanks!~!~~ I really like them!!<3
Member
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Icon size : 100x100
what uu want writen : Starlight305
border : no
pic : (in spoiler)

what uu want cropped : body
Posted 12/6/08

Starlight305 wrote:

Icon size : 100x100
what uu want writen : Starlight305
border : no
pic : (in spoiler)

what uu want cropped : body


oh can i do it tommorow i got to go
Member
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Icon size : 100x100
what uu want writen : Starlight305
border : no
pic : (in spoiler)

what uu want cropped : body


oh can i do it tommorow i got to go


Sure!! ^o^ I can wait!! ^-^
Posted 12/6/08

Starlight305 wrote:


SweetxCherries wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Icon size : 100x100
what uu want writen : Starlight305
border : no
pic : (in spoiler)

what uu want cropped : body


oh can i do it tommorow i got to go


Sure!! ^o^ I can wait!! ^-^


np it will be cute
Member
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:


SweetxCherries wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Icon size : 100x100
what uu want writen : Starlight305
border : no
pic : (in spoiler)

what uu want cropped : body


oh can i do it tommorow i got to go


Sure!! ^o^ I can wait!! ^-^


np it will be cute


Arigato!!! ^o^
You must be logged in to post.