Created by plushgirl92
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is your thanksgiving thanks?
5893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / Home. As always
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
thanksgiving
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
*sigh* I don't celebrate Thanksgiving...
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
I don't care much for Thanksgiving.
But if I had to say, it would be everything I have I guess.
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Life of course.
Life is almost everything.
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Being glad I'm a white male living in America
Fuck yeah
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Nyarth wrote:

*sigh* I don't celebrate Thanksgiving...


O.O
There's a brit in our midst
Someone get the fire, sticks, and a large nigger with a 15 inch cawk
Posted 11/27/08
the area I live in.. >_> I cant say why, though, without a bunch of misunderstanding jerks accusing me of being "racist." but anyway, i think thats a good thanks.

Posted 11/27/08
All of the above <3
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

flourlove wrote:

the area I live in.. >_> I cant say why, though, without a bunch of misunderstanding jerks accusing me of being "racist." but anyway, i think thats a good thanks.



Everyone's racist
Just because you say somthing negative about another race doesn't make you a bad person
Hating them for being that race does.
Don't get sucked in by the niggers bitching and believe that just because you might hurt someone's feeling, live in a certain area, or say certain things makes you a bad person
Don't disappoint me
You're one of the few people on this site that doesn't seem like a total fucktard
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


flourlove wrote:

the area I live in.. >_> I cant say why, though, without a bunch of misunderstanding jerks accusing me of being "racist." but anyway, i think thats a good thanks.



Everyone's racist
Just because you say somthing negative about another race doesn't make you a bad person
Hating them for being that race does.
Don't get sucked in by the niggers bitching and believe that just because you might hurt someone's feeling, live in a certain area, or say certain things makes you a bad person
Don't disappoint me
You're one of the few people on this site that doesn't seem like a total fucktard


LOL no, that's okay. whether saying what i'm thinking now is really rude or just isn't, i don't have the time and patience to deal with constant forum posts about how im such an ass and yadda yadda. -_-

and about the fucktard thing, dont let me decieve you. i can be annoying as hell. i'm just in a good mood today.

1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

flourlove wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


flourlove wrote:

the area I live in.. >_> I cant say why, though, without a bunch of misunderstanding jerks accusing me of being "racist." but anyway, i think thats a good thanks.



Everyone's racist
Just because you say somthing negative about another race doesn't make you a bad person
Hating them for being that race does.
Don't get sucked in by the niggers bitching and believe that just because you might hurt someone's feeling, live in a certain area, or say certain things makes you a bad person
Don't disappoint me
You're one of the few people on this site that doesn't seem like a total fucktard


LOL no, that's okay. whether saying what i'm thinking now is really rude or just isn't, i don't have the time and patience to deal with constant forum posts about how im such an ass and yadda yadda. -_-

and about the fucktard thing, dont let me decieve you. i can be annoying as hell. i'm just in a good mood today.



Annoying is one thing
Stupid is an entirely different league
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


flourlove wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


flourlove wrote:

the area I live in.. >_> I cant say why, though, without a bunch of misunderstanding jerks accusing me of being "racist." but anyway, i think thats a good thanks.



Everyone's racist
Just because you say somthing negative about another race doesn't make you a bad person
Hating them for being that race does.
Don't get sucked in by the niggers bitching and believe that just because you might hurt someone's feeling, live in a certain area, or say certain things makes you a bad person
Don't disappoint me
You're one of the few people on this site that doesn't seem like a total fucktard


LOL no, that's okay. whether saying what i'm thinking now is really rude or just isn't, i don't have the time and patience to deal with constant forum posts about how im such an ass and yadda yadda. -_-

and about the fucktard thing, dont let me decieve you. i can be annoying as hell. i'm just in a good mood today.



Annoying is one thing
Stupid is an entirely different league


As nice as it is to hear that, or in this case, read it, there will be a lot of people who will tell you i can be one of the slowest and most attention-deficit people on this Earth, both here and online. But I appreciate your words, whether you mean them as a compliment or not.

Posted 11/27/08
ALL the above
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
all of the above of course
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
i dont celebrate it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.