First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply maidens and knigths
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 7/28/09
we have many types of maidens as knigth here

maiden titels (state your username and the titel you want to be)

Mariko maiden of sorrow and Perpetuity Takagi_Tokio


valkyries are know as lots of things inclueding battel maidens

Battel Maidens


they are the strongess of the maidens they lead in great valor

here are the names of some of the battel maidens if you want there titel

Hrist the just killerandkain
title: Chooser of the Slain

Lenneth the valiant mayachanhehe
title: Lady of Creation

Silmeria the touched BeatBest11
title: Giver of Life

Mist the beloved Shizuka-SAKURA
title: Title:The giver of hope

the Valkyrie educa
title: defender of the fallen

Freya the Unknown blooming_darkness
title:

Joice the Celerity juriani_jo
tittle: The Dark Fang

maiden of the damned lemon4life
title:

Tsunami Fe-fe

CelasLeona

vampire maidnes


they are the most alluring creatures
ryzella
Blondebrunette
Hikari Shirahikari
Rinalyn18
The PureBlood Princess Rinalyn18
dol_lob
diamond93
mada-kid
Vampire-Royal-Chara
Dark Lady of the Night mizz_danna
uriko nekomataonna
Akari Ichiru Vampiress of darkness and sorrowakari-uchiha
naomi_cabading

shadow maidens


they come and go but you know when they stay
Ivy Nemegoti IvyOfDeath
Harphia the Exorcist yinyang_cali
Ghost shugochara098

angel maidens

they can be rays of sunsine or hell bringers
angel maiden annebel chocolateCUTE
deathangel338
angel disguise hiyo_natsuke
RosaryCessyChan
kaze_no_sakura
Susanavy
little_lin15
rena haricku-chan

divine maidens

they are the sweetest kindes maidens around
the letter R
kagomeroxs_2
The Healer Divine Maiden Ran supersweet11

tecno maidnes

Cindy412
Kahlin
caren Alice_Malice
christie898
DarkPainful

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 5/13/09
knigth titles

we have

shadow knigths

shade (patrocks)
Ren_Futatsu
Thorgaledrosik

holy knigths

dragonheat

vampire knigths

narutofan110
Lord Eduard edpr
dark_crystal

death knigths

Hibari SweatDrop
Lord_Zero
lyon-vigarde

dark knigths

The dark prince Klaw ejl3535
and
dragon knigths

Solomon ebilgenius
Ashford Hamilton Taiga_is_mine
Moderator
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
I know Rose from our anit game would be a shadow maiden, but I'd like to be a divine one!
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
yuppers and you shall be on PSU heee
Posted 12/8/08


can i be:
Battel Maidens The Valkyrie ?
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

educa wrote:



can i be:
Battel Maidens The Valkyrie ?


cool and yes you can be
Posted 12/8/08

killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:



can i be:
Battel Maidens The Valkyrie ?


cool and yes you can be


thx

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:



can i be:
Battel Maidens The Valkyrie ?


cool and yes you can be


thx



yuppers hee im gonna be updateing the group itsgonna take a littel time
Posted 12/8/08


oh... ok!

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

educa wrote:



oh... ok!



yuppers its done you now are a battel maiden "in the name of the valkyrie"
Posted 12/8/08

killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:



oh... ok!



yuppers its done you now are a battel maiden "in the name of the valkyrie"


thx! i have add your group to our affilations group (Maiden Academy)! can u add my group ?

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:



oh... ok!



yuppers its done you now are a battel maiden "in the name of the valkyrie"


thx! i have add your group to our affilations group (Maiden Academy)! can u add my group ?



sure send me the banner and the link and i will put it up
Posted 12/8/08

killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:



oh... ok!



yuppers its done you now are a battel maiden "in the name of the valkyrie"


thx! i have add your group to our affilations group (Maiden Academy)! can u add my group ?



sure send me the banner and the link and i will put it up


ok! wait a minute...

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:



oh... ok!



yuppers its done you now are a battel maiden "in the name of the valkyrie"


thx! i have add your group to our affilations group (Maiden Academy)! can u add my group ?



sure send me the banner and the link and i will put it up


ok! wait a minute...


yupppers will do
Posted 12/8/08


here it is:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Maiden_Academy

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.