Post Reply Your transformation with Dia!
Posted 11/27/08
Name:Amu
Chara:Dia


Amu+Dia=Amulet Dia
Posted 11/27/08
Name:Christine
Chara:Dia

Christine+Dia=Amythist Dia
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Name: Taru
Chara: Dia
Taru+Dia= Shiny Crown

[just the outfit not Sakura]
Posted 12/26/08

taru_chan wrote:

Name: Taru
Chara: Dia
Taru+Dia= Shiny Crown

[just the outfit not Sakura]


Wouldn't that be more of Tadase's chara (forgot his name >.<)
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

joker_dude wrote:


taru_chan wrote:

Name: Taru
Chara: Dia
Taru+Dia= Shiny Crown

[just the outfit not Sakura]


Wouldn't that be more of Tadase's chara (forgot his name >.<)


Ye I think you right but I couldn't found a fit pic for Dia so..
Posted 12/26/08

taru_chan wrote:


joker_dude wrote:


taru_chan wrote:

Name: Taru
Chara: Dia
Taru+Dia= Shiny Crown

[just the outfit not Sakura]


Wouldn't that be more of Tadase's chara (forgot his name >.<)


Ye I think you right but I couldn't found a fit pic for Dia so..


Yeh but the name aswell.
Member
3924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Name: Joni-chan
Chara: Dia
Joni+Dia=Mysterious Dia
You must be logged in to post.