First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~~PARK~~~~
Posted 11/27/08
you can play here in the Park or do whatever you like just don't mess the park hehe
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
*walk's around**Hum's**see's flower's**pick's sme rose's**cut's hand*
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
*runs over to karin* u ok? *sees the cut* ahh come lets go get a bandaid
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

animedragoon wrote:

*runs over to karin* u ok? *sees the cut* ahh come lets go get a bandaid


*Giggle's* Im Ok ! *Countion's To Pick Rose's*
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


animedragoon wrote:

*runs over to karin* u ok? *sees the cut* ahh come lets go get a bandaid


*Giggle's* Im Ok ! *Countion's To Pick Rose's*


lol ok *huggles u* u be play safe ok?
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

animedragoon wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


animedragoon wrote:

*runs over to karin* u ok? *sees the cut* ahh come lets go get a bandaid


*Giggle's* Im Ok ! *Countion's To Pick Rose's*


lol ok *huggles u* u be play safe ok?


Hai PaPa !
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
*Sigh**Clime's A TALL Cherry Blossm Tree**Sit's In The Tree**Sing's : It's So Magical*
(( The Tree's Tall Bc Im Small Im 5 ))
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
(i nu)
Honey u be carefiu l ok?*standing near the tree*
6194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Me Kumfy Chair
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
*Walks up to the two of them*
"Ohiyo Sensei have you seen Karin?"
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

animedragoon wrote:

(i nu)
Honey u be carefiu l ok?*standing near the tree*


I Will Papa !
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

sfang wrote:

*Walks up to the two of them*
"Ohiyo Sensei have you seen Karin?"


*Fall's Out Of A Tree And Land's On Ur Bak*
Ow ! Im So Sorry Big Brother !
6194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Me Kumfy Chair
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
*Laughs* "It's fine Karin."
*Gets up the pulls Karin up* "Dijobu?"
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

sfang wrote:

*Laughs* "It's fine Karin."
*Gets up the pulls Karin up* "Dijobu?"


Hai Oni-Chan You ?
6194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Me Kumfy Chair
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
"Hai don't worry that didn't even hurt!"
*tries to ignore the pain in his back*
Member
5708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Genting Highlands
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
walk around the park...............................looking around.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.