Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mexico
40843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
it is a country,
look at the map,
1621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches

50945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


You are living in a fake Mexico
Let me give you reality
REAL mexico:

YOUR mexico:

Enjoy your AIDS bitch
50945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


You are living in a fake Mexico
Let me give you reality
REAL mexico:

YOUR mexico:

Enjoy your AIDS bitch




your america



my Mexico, not my fault your not getting any, and wow "bitch" dude i bet i have a bigger vocabulary then you AND YOU LIVE IN AMERICA shows how ignorant and racist you are. If you have something to say how about you STFU your a disgrace to America Fu@#ing racist
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Neukuhn wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


You are living in a fake Mexico
Let me give you reality
REAL mexico:

YOUR mexico:

Enjoy your AIDS bitch




your america



my Mexico, not my fault your not getting any, and wow "bitch" dude i bet i have a bigger vocabulary then you AND YOU LIVE IN AMERICA shows how ignorant and racist you are. If you have something to say how about you STFU your a disgrace to America Fu@#ing racist


I am a racist
But you're making me out to be a bigot
Just because I have no respect for something doesn't mean I hate it
And those pictures are not lies
The bottom one is Tijuana
The top one is a village in Mexico
And BTW
Most racist/bigots don't care for the clan because they are ineffective at doing anything except making themselves look stupid
And I have a much large vocabulary but I chose the word bitch because you are ignorant, stupid, 'homely' looking, and your post makes me feel relieved you're not in America
Anything I can say to make you stay in your stupid dream world works for me
I'll say it again
Enjoy your AIDS bitch
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
Really close to San Diego.
There's a mall RIGHT next to the wall that separates the border of the US and Mexico.

I'm scared to go to Mexico. Lawlawl.
50945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


You are living in a fake Mexico
Let me give you reality
REAL mexico:

YOUR mexico:

Enjoy your AIDS bitch




your america



my Mexico, not my fault your not getting any, and wow "bitch" dude i bet i have a bigger vocabulary then you AND YOU LIVE IN AMERICA shows how ignorant and racist you are. If you have something to say how about you STFU your a disgrace to America Fu@#ing racist


I am a racist
But you're making me out to be a bigot
Just because I have no respect for something doesn't mean I hate it
And those pictures are not lies
The bottom one is Tijuana
The top one is a village in Mexico
And BTW
Most racist/bigots don't care for the clan because they are ineffective at doing anything except making themselves look stupid
And I have a much large vocabulary but I chose the word bitch because you are ignorant, stupid, 'homely' looking, and your post makes me feel relieved you're not in America
Anything I can say to make you stay in your stupid dream world works for me
I'll say it again
Enjoy your AIDS bitch


WOW O.o you can write too? then next time dont be talking bad about Hispanics you dumass, doing that makes you sound like a racist, you got that racist, o and me not living in the usa, lol i work in the usa hypocrite, yet i live in mexico, you should do the same thing so you can learn something new, o and nice pic, shows how spoiled you are yet confirming my point how Americas economy makes people like you spoiled brats.

P.S. there are more aids in america then in mexico fag, why dont you read a book once in a while might help you learn something new.

P.S.S. lol its like im stealing your money ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! ( im actually doing that if you think about it, oops sry must be to much for you to process )
50945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

courtknee wrote:

Really close to San Diego.
There's a mall RIGHT next to the wall that separates the border of the US and Mexico.

I'm scared to go to Mexico. Lawlawl.


wait!!!! do you mean plaza america? thats the mall thats just across the border from san ysidro, and truts if you like to party you should come down here, its a lot of fun
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Neukuhn wrote:


courtknee wrote:

Really close to San Diego.
There's a mall RIGHT next to the wall that separates the border of the US and Mexico.

I'm scared to go to Mexico. Lawlawl.


wait!!!! do you mean plaza america? thats the mall thats just across the border from san ysidro, and truts if you like to party you should come down here, its a lot of fun


I was talking about the San Ysidro mall.
o-o I dun like to party.

I'd be too scared that I'mma get kidnapped and held hostage or something ;_;
50945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

courtknee wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


courtknee wrote:

Really close to San Diego.
There's a mall RIGHT next to the wall that separates the border of the US and Mexico.

I'm scared to go to Mexico. Lawlawl.


wait!!!! do you mean plaza america? thats the mall thats just across the border from san ysidro, and truts if you like to party you should come down here, its a lot of fun


I was talking about the San Ysidro mall.
o-o I dun like to party.

I'd be too scared that I'mma get kidnapped and held hostage or something ;_;


lol well there is a battle going on over the territory of Tijuana but trust, its safe, just dont mess with people, they wont bug you if you dont bug them
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Jajaja how funny mmm i think all counties have their problems but mexico is nice is a beautiful county with millions of problems but if you konw a bit of history you would understand what problems we do have, mexican food is good and usa needs mexicans, it is not that easy, we are important in world history.
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
all i know about mexico are the stereotypes from Total Overdose, lol
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / the united states...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
i'm taking spanish in school. i still have no idea how the mexicans communicate with one another clearly.
Posted 12/8/08
enchilladas mmmm
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.