First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Mexico
Posted 12/21/09
been there once it was kool the mama-citas the liquor damn that was fun
74582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

fma805 wrote:


exitenz wrote:



They do our laundry right?


Hell Yeah!!!! I'm Mexican,but i'm also american SO WHO GIVES S SHIT!!!!!!


haha
Posted 12/21/09
people stop drinking the HATORADE AND START DRINKING THE BUBBLE TEA!!!
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 12/21/09
i love it its my homeland and rightfully so is texas and california untill those american bitches took it over then they refuse us the right to return bullshit were taking back our country slowly but surely
if you think what im saying is true quote me and share ur toughts
74582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

bleach7777777 wrote:

i love it its my homeland and rightfully so is texas and california untill those american bitches took it over then they refuse us the right to return bullshit were taking back our country slowly but surely
if you think what im saying is true quote me and share ur toughts


Yeah that is true, yet there are still some ignorant people out there que no les importan
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

PurrtyKitty wrote:


bleach7777777 wrote:

i love it its my homeland and rightfully so is texas and california untill those american bitches took it over then they refuse us the right to return bullshit were taking back our country slowly but surely
if you think what im saying is true quote me and share ur toughts


Yeah that is true, yet there are still some ignorant people out there que no les importan


i know some white ppl are so arrogant they say we take their job bullshit we just do a better job then their lazy asses i you want a fucking job work for it dont complain that some one took ur job cuz their better at it that you are there will awayl be some one better out there it just happens to be mexicans hahaha
74582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

bleach7777777 wrote:


PurrtyKitty wrote:


bleach7777777 wrote:

i love it its my homeland and rightfully so is texas and california untill those american bitches took it over then they refuse us the right to return bullshit were taking back our country slowly but surely
if you think what im saying is true quote me and share ur toughts


Yeah that is true, yet there are still some ignorant people out there que no les importan


i know some white ppl are so arrogant they say we take their job bullshit we just do a better job then their lazy asses i you want a fucking job work for it dont complain that some one took ur job cuz their better at it that you are there will awayl be some one better out there it just happens to be mexicans hahaha


Yeah I guess that is true they do complain that mexicans take their jobs, but I dont see them complaining when they hire illegals. If they don't want us taking their jobs then how come I don't see them working in those kinds of jobs. But oh well, that's life for you.
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ☻☺
Offline
Posted 12/21/09
They have an interesting accent =)
Posted 12/21/09
I think of tacos.
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Harem world... Wh...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09

bleach7777777 wrote:

there will awayl be some one better out there it just happens to be mexicans hahaha


Tch. Nice way to show that you're "higher" than those arrogant Americans.

And to stay on topic, I've never really seen any adult Mexican that does any white collar jobs, but I'm not going to generalize, since there might be Mexicans that don't have blue collar jobs.
Posted 12/21/09
When I hear Mexico I think about the ranch which my grandma made me work at when I was there. And there was one crazy cow who thought it was a bull. Good thing I can run fast.
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / always in my litt...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

exitenz wrote:



They do our laundry right?


XDDD omg
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
they eat tacos!
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / always in my litt...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

becauseshutup wrote:

they eat tacos!


ooh and much more than that..
burritos, tortillas, guacamole, frijoles, chorizo, quesadillas, barbacoa, enchiladas, flautas, mole, atole, menudo, cabrito, tamales, picadillo, carnitas, chilorio, cochinita pibil, molletes, bolillos, machacado, cucarachas...
xD (kidding with last one)
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
We have bad music, hate gays, and have food so good it'll kill you. Oh, we've also got a pretty colourful history and culture even before the Spanish arrived, but I guess all the regards we get are for the food and language.

Oh I'm just ranting though, and I'm only half-Mexican so I don't have much say in here. I sometimes wish we'd get a little more regard for it is all.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.