First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mexico
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

vale_Revilla wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches




HEY!!! Whats wrong with u?!...
i am mexican.. and im not poor ¬¬
not everyone is poor theres a lot of money in mexico..
buut theres much money in few people..
and about the drug , mexico used to be just the place where the drug passed
from colombia to U.S.A ... if u dont know FUCK U ASSHOLE!. dont talk okay?..
bye bye sweety n.n <3




"I found Jesus in Mexico... Amazing because he is always in the last place you look."- unknown

peace over war
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


in Mexico, they have labels like this

http://www.area51newmexico.com/human.php
peace over war
53945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

JJT2 wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


in Mexico, they have labels like this

http://www.area51newmexico.com/human.php
peace over war


lmfao
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
I personally don't want to go there, since the distance is too close from where I live.

The culture and the language are similar to mine. I really like the food, too.
16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09
you know those -os foods...tacos, burritos, nachos....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wanna go there!!!-------for the authentic recipe
oh and the mexican hat is so cool...
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Neukuhn wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


You are living in a fake Mexico
Let me give you reality
REAL mexico:

YOUR mexico:

Enjoy your AIDS bitch




your america



my Mexico, not my fault your not getting any, and wow "bitch" dude i bet i have a bigger vocabulary then you AND YOU LIVE IN AMERICA shows how ignorant and racist you are. If you have something to say how about you STFU your a disgrace to America Fu@#ing racist


I am a racist
But you're making me out to be a bigot
Just because I have no respect for something doesn't mean I hate it
And those pictures are not lies
The bottom one is Tijuana
The top one is a village in Mexico
And BTW
Most racist/bigots don't care for the clan because they are ineffective at doing anything except making themselves look stupid
And I have a much large vocabulary but I chose the word bitch because you are ignorant, stupid, 'homely' looking, and your post makes me feel relieved you're not in America
Anything I can say to make you stay in your stupid dream world works for me
I'll say it again
Enjoy your AIDS bitch


WOW O.o you can write too? then next time dont be talking bad about Hispanics you dumass, doing that makes you sound like a racist, you got that racist, o and me not living in the usa, lol i work in the usa hypocrite, yet i live in mexico, you should do the same thing so you can learn something new, o and nice pic, shows how spoiled you are yet confirming my point how Americas economy makes people like you spoiled brats.

P.S. there are more aids in america then in mexico fag, why dont you read a book once in a while might help you learn something new.

P.S.S. lol its like im stealing your money ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! ( im actually doing that if you think about it, oops sry must be to much for you to process )


man ive never understood why americans hate hispanics , they have european decent too. they come from spanish people which is europe , im thinking that if your american your most likey have European decent too. i.e British , Irish , German , french etc. most hispanics i know have whiter skin than me and im white mixed Chinese but believe my my skin is quiet light..
16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country


You from Belgium? xD My French teacher is from there~ *Out of topic* Then shouldn't being emo be the norm over there? O.0
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / L.A California
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
makes me think of donkey shows. don't bother googling it if you don't know what it is.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country


You from Belgium? xD My French teacher is from there~ *Out of topic* Then shouldn't being emo be the norm over there? O.0


Err i am afraid I don't quite follow. I was just kidding when I said there are more emo kids than "normal" kids
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Woodbury, Minnesota
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
I'm from here but I'm like a bit more than half mexican
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Dirty Sanchez




























8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
I know that a lot of Mexican came to the U.S. illegally. Drugs and gun violence happened almost everyday in Mexico. Btw, I heard this on a documentary video on tv .
Posted 3/6/09
If u come to the US to live... learn mother fucking English!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.