First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mexico
Posted 3/6/09
My parents are from México, and well I like it there (lived there for awhile). It's just that things are really expensive for some people. The food is yummeh, culture, the music (not the cholo kind..blek) and awesome history are my favorite things. + the wicked weather in Jalisco!


Nice place to hang out at during the summer.
16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country


You from Belgium? xD My French teacher is from there~ *Out of topic* Then shouldn't being emo be the norm over there? O.0


Err i am afraid I don't quite follow. I was just kidding when I said there are more emo kids than "normal" kids


I see sarcasm is... difficult to master on the internet.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country


You from Belgium? xD My French teacher is from there~ *Out of topic* Then shouldn't being emo be the norm over there? O.0


Err i am afraid I don't quite follow. I was just kidding when I said there are more emo kids than "normal" kids


I see sarcasm is... difficult to master on the internet.


Do you mean:

a) we are all depressed because there are so many french teachers?
b) we are all so depressed we become french teachers?
c) even french teachers can't stand us so they move to whatever country you are from?
d) we all became depressed when your lovely teacher left our country?
e) ?




982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
erm... first thing that comes to mind is dirty tap water
i think someone told me that before.. but havent been there before

it isnt one of the destinations id go for a holidays though
16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country


You from Belgium? xD My French teacher is from there~ *Out of topic* Then shouldn't being emo be the norm over there? O.0


Err i am afraid I don't quite follow. I was just kidding when I said there are more emo kids than "normal" kids


I see sarcasm is... difficult to master on the internet.


Do you mean:

a) we are all depressed because there are so many french teachers?
b) we are all so depressed we become french teachers?
c) even french teachers can't stand us so they move to whatever country you are from?
d) we all became depressed when your lovely teacher left our country?
e) ?






Can I use one of my life lines? xD

Whhhaaat? How can you deduce THAT from what I wrote? Oh well. I just wrote that my French teacher is from Belgium..
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country


You from Belgium? xD My French teacher is from there~ *Out of topic* Then shouldn't being emo be the norm over there? O.0


Err i am afraid I don't quite follow. I was just kidding when I said there are more emo kids than "normal" kids


I see sarcasm is... difficult to master on the internet.


Do you mean:

a) we are all depressed because there are so many french teachers?
b) we are all so depressed we become french teachers?
c) even french teachers can't stand us so they move to whatever country you are from?
d) we all became depressed when your lovely teacher left our country?
e) ?






Can I use one of my life lines? xD

Whhhaaat? How can you deduce THAT from what I wrote? Oh well. I just wrote that my French teacher is from Belgium..


Err maybe I should interpret words the way I do
16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


willby wrote:

there is sand, they kill everyone, steal children and bash emo kids. it's like hell on earth


Don't people bash emo kids everywhere? O.0

Alsoooo Juaann... twoooo.... threeee!!!


lol no the emo kids outnumber the other kids in my country


You from Belgium? xD My French teacher is from there~ *Out of topic* Then shouldn't being emo be the norm over there? O.0


Err i am afraid I don't quite follow. I was just kidding when I said there are more emo kids than "normal" kids


I see sarcasm is... difficult to master on the internet.


Do you mean:

a) we are all depressed because there are so many french teachers?
b) we are all so depressed we become french teachers?
c) even french teachers can't stand us so they move to whatever country you are from?
d) we all became depressed when your lovely teacher left our country?
e) ?






Can I use one of my life lines? xD

Whhhaaat? How can you deduce THAT from what I wrote? Oh well. I just wrote that my French teacher is from Belgium..


Err maybe I should interpret words the way I do


*Confused*
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Far far away .
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

yesca wrote:

hi!! guys i was just wonderin what do you thing abt mexico??
please reply



I went there two years ago on vacation.
AND IT WAS AWESOME!!

But it depends wich place ??

3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

i think they were pushed around by the u.s and mexico is striking back by slowly invading california then moving eastward until they rule all of united states



Thats the plan alright XD

naw i dont think they are doing that
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Kagai_Tenma wrote:

Goddamn fuckiong wetbacks!
They took our jobs!


All i got to say is fuck you and your family.
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Neukuhn wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches



no offense but i lived in the usa for 13 years and moved to Mexico/Tijuana and live lived here for 4 years yet i think its better down here, you only see the bad things, you must be spoiled by the economy from the usa, here you learn how to take care of your self, America is only good for its money and thats it, and people like you should not be discriminating other people just because you think your better well your not, im an American/Mexican and im proud to be both races, so dont be a racist.


I agree ^^

There are some parts of mexico that are bad but then again they are also other parts in usa, australia and all over the world were they are bad citys, neighboorhoods or town. so really its not just mexico.
Mexicans work hard for what they have, Pinche rasistas say that they live here free um shut da fuck up you dont know, they pay taxes from theyre pay check but get nothing in return. they get taken advantege of for trying to make a better life for theyre kids. Anyone who cant see that then well good for you, your a racist person who thinks you are better but yet its nothing like that.
Posted 3/7/09
....My parents are from Mexico ^.^
Sadly, I wasn't, so I didn't get a chance to be raised by the coast of Mexico laying Hammock side. You know why? Because they came here to the U.S for my siblings and I to get a damn good education. The way the U.S is looking though, I might just flee to Mexico.

It's sad how stereotypes have tainted peoples view on the Mexican people and the country itself. T_T especially the food, most of the food everyone thinks is Mexican is really Texmex, not authentic.
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09




I am a racist
But you're making me out to be a bigot
Just because I have no respect for something doesn't mean I hate it
And those pictures are not lies
The bottom one is Tijuana
The top one is a village in Mexico
And BTW
Most racist/bigots don't care for the clan because they are ineffective at doing anything except making themselves look stupid
And I have a much large vocabulary but I chose the word bitch because you are ignorant, stupid, 'homely' looking, and your post makes me feel relieved you're not in America
Anything I can say to make you stay in your stupid dream world works for me
I'll say it again
Enjoy your AIDS bitch




wow you say enjoy your aids but yet yall want to fuck with us, no seas pendejo i see pinche viejos de gringos tryna halla at me what you want my cooties too.
I should pity you but i dont
People like you made me angry, punch them in the face or talk s*** but its not worth me tripin, yall make ma laugh.
Its sad how yall can be so ignorant but im not the one with anger in my heart =) I love ya and have nice day

*hugs for ma homies and kisses for ma bitc*es


16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

TearsShed wrote:





I am a racist
But you're making me out to be a bigot
Just because I have no respect for something doesn't mean I hate it
And those pictures are not lies
The bottom one is Tijuana
The top one is a village in Mexico
And BTW
Most racist/bigots don't care for the clan because they are ineffective at doing anything except making themselves look stupid
And I have a much large vocabulary but I chose the word bitch because you are ignorant, stupid, 'homely' looking, and your post makes me feel relieved you're not in America
Anything I can say to make you stay in your stupid dream world works for me
I'll say it again
Enjoy your AIDS bitch




wow you say enjoy your aids but yet yall want to fuck with us, no seas pendejo i see pinche viejos de gringos tryna halla at me what you want my cooties too.
I should pity you but i dont
People like you made me angry, punch them in the face or talk s*** but its not worth me tripin, yall make ma laugh.
Its sad how yall can be so ignorant but im not the one with anger in my heart =) I love ya and have nice day

*hugs for ma homies and kisses for ma bitc*es




Woah hey. Don't insult people in other languages it makes you sound dumb. :p Don't even bother with these people I bet they just keep it to themselves in real life. =.= I just try to explain to people how Mexico isn't all that bad.
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

vale_Revilla wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches




HEY!!! Whats wrong with u?!...
i am mexican.. and im not poor ¬¬
not everyone is poor theres a lot of money in mexico..
buut theres much money in few people..
and about the drug , mexico used to be just the place where the drug passed
from colombia to U.S.A ... if u dont know FUCK U ASSHOLE!. dont talk okay?..
bye bye sweety n.n <3





Lol your post made me laugh...
They should not talk si no saben.
What people dont kidnap here in usa? or for that matter across the world.
Thats beacuse mexicans work hard for what they have and no one takes it away unlike here they take away from you, give to who do and dont deserve it, rob the the smart way and leave the hard jobs that dont pay much for immigrants while they take the easy ones for the bigger pay check Now isnt that lovely
Like theres no gangs here in usa >_>
The only diffrence between the fence jumping is here they are running from the cops and there they are running for theyre lifes.
comos si ellos fueran mas mejor que todos...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.