First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mexico
2952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


TearsShed wrote:





I am a racist
But you're making me out to be a bigot
Just because I have no respect for something doesn't mean I hate it
And those pictures are not lies
The bottom one is Tijuana
The top one is a village in Mexico
And BTW
Most racist/bigots don't care for the clan because they are ineffective at doing anything except making themselves look stupid
And I have a much large vocabulary but I chose the word bitch because you are ignorant, stupid, 'homely' looking, and your post makes me feel relieved you're not in America
Anything I can say to make you stay in your stupid dream world works for me
I'll say it again
Enjoy your AIDS bitch




wow you say enjoy your aids but yet yall want to fuck with us, no seas pendejo i see pinche viejos de gringos tryna halla at me what you want my cooties too.
I should pity you but i dont
People like you made me angry, punch them in the face or talk s*** but its not worth me tripin, yall make ma laugh.
Its sad how yall can be so ignorant but im not the one with anger in my heart =) I love ya and have nice day

*hugs for ma homies and kisses for ma bitc*es




Woah hey. Don't insult people in other languages it makes you sound dumb. :p Don't even bother with these people I bet they just keep it to themselves in real life. =.= I just try to explain to people how Mexico isn't all that bad.


Naw it makes them get angry for not knowing how to read Spanish. To bad for them & if they do know Spanish well good for them now they are connected to us what they call worthless people.
But naw i ain't sweating them they can go choke on a dick for all i care.
They make me laugh. Pobresitos they hate us because um...?

They have to much hate in their heart, not good at all. But if they do hurt someone who cant fight back well i all i got to say to them is don't be surprised when God makes them pay.


3672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a shoujo manga...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

snuckles108 wrote:

Dirty Sanchez

































dirty pice of shit of british people! =D...
dirty racist ^^
dirty fatty :D
dirty murderer n.n
dirty... huuum pice of shit of british people nyajajajajajajajajajajaja!!!
thats better for u honey
3672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a shoujo manga...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

TearsShed wrote:


vale_Revilla wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches




HEY!!! Whats wrong with u?!...
i am mexican.. and im not poor ¬¬
not everyone is poor theres a lot of money in mexico..
buut theres much money in few people..
and about the drug , mexico used to be just the place where the drug passed
from colombia to U.S.A ... if u dont know FUCK U ASSHOLE!. dont talk okay?..
bye bye sweety n.n <3





Lol your post made me laugh...
They should not talk si no saben.
What people dont kidnap here in usa? or for that matter across the world.
Thats beacuse mexicans work hard for what they have and no one takes it away unlike here they take away from you, give to who do and dont deserve it, rob the the smart way and leave the hard jobs that dont pay much for immigrants while they take the easy ones for the bigger pay check Now isnt that lovely
Like theres no gangs here in usa >_>
The only diffrence between the fence jumping is here they are running from the cops and there they are running for theyre lifes.
comos si ellos fueran mas mejor que todos...



TearsShed... hasta que alguien esta de mi lado xD jajaja..
well its amazing how stupid GREENGO's! are.. PFFFF
dont come and say that in mexico are "peace over war"..
hahaha! its so funny!! i did laugh so much.. haha
IS IRONIC that a GREENGO say "peace over war"........
my dear pices of shit of british people.. "murderers of Iranians"

and about the first comment that that asshole made of "mexicans are more bussy trying to go to USA than watching anime.."
thats wrong darling.. "GREENGO'S are more bussy trying to make that the rest of the world hate them .. than watching anime!"
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
82315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
I want to go and visit but a lot of people are against it for some reason.
Maybe it's because they think it's too dangerous? I don't knooow.. =__=;
But I want to visit real bad, I have a buddy who lives there and invites me all the time. It would be nice to go and see it by my own eyes.
Posted 3/7/09
11387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Fort Hood
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Kagai_Tenma wrote:

Goddamn fuckiong wetbacks!
They took our jobs!



Ok, then, go to college and those "wetbacks" won't steal your jobs. That's something they can't beat us. Legal people have higher education, unlike illegal aliens.

Posted 3/7/09
i dont really care about them, i dont live there so w.e
11387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Fort Hood
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09

Kippu wrote:

I want to go and visit but a lot of people are against it for some reason.
Maybe it's because they think it's too dangerous? I don't knooow.. =__=;
But I want to visit real bad, I have a buddy who lives there and invites me all the time. It would be nice to go and see it by my own eyes.


If all depends of the state you're visiting. I mean, Mexico has over 30 different states (that's why its official name is "The United Mexican States Republic")

The DF (the Federal Distric, the capital) is super dangerous, so as Jalisco's capital (Guadalajara).

New Leon is a bit peacefufl, but its capital (Monterey) is quite a city.

Puebla is ok, so as Guerrero, the state where is Acapulco (a city famous for its beaches)

Veracruz is very pretty, since is the Gulf coast.

Yucatan is full of pyramids and ancient ruins.

BTW,I'm not exactly Mexican, well 1/4 since my paternal grandmother is Mexican (but from NM, not from Mexico itself).



11387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Fort Hood
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

vale_Revilla wrote:


TearsShed wrote:


vale_Revilla wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches




HEY!!! Whats wrong with u?!...
i am mexican.. and im not poor ¬¬
not everyone is poor theres a lot of money in mexico..
buut theres much money in few people..
and about the drug , mexico used to be just the place where the drug passed
from colombia to U.S.A ... if u dont know FUCK U ASSHOLE!. dont talk okay?..
bye bye sweety n.n <3





Lol your post made me laugh...
They should not talk si no saben.
What people dont kidnap here in usa? or for that matter across the world.
Thats beacuse mexicans work hard for what they have and no one takes it away unlike here they take away from you, give to who do and dont deserve it, rob the the smart way and leave the hard jobs that dont pay much for immigrants while they take the easy ones for the bigger pay check Now isnt that lovely
Like theres no gangs here in usa >_>
The only diffrence between the fence jumping is here they are running from the cops and there they are running for theyre lifes.
comos si ellos fueran mas mejor que todos...



TearsShed... hasta que alguien esta de mi lado xD jajaja..
well its amazing how stupid GREENGO's! are.. PFFFF
dont come and say that in mexico are "peace over war"..
hahaha! its so funny!! i did laugh so much.. haha
IS IRONIC that a GREENGO say "peace over war"........
my dear pices of shit of british people.. "murderers of Iranians"

and about the first comment that that asshole made of "mexicans are more bussy trying to go to USA than watching anime.."
thats wrong darling.. "GREENGO'S are more bussy trying to make that the rest of the world hate them .. than watching anime!"


De que estado eres?
Tengo familia en Jalisco.
11387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Fort Hood
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09
-Shitty soap operas, especially Argentinian soap operas shitty remakes ("Rebelde", "Lola; Erase una vez", "Al Diablo con los Guapos" and "Un Gancho al Amor" are ALL remakes of Argentinian soaps).

-1/4 of my blood is Mexican.


The ones that come here are doing, for less, the jobs we (the rest of the people) aren't wiling to do for less money, and instead of complain about it, we should study more to land in more demanding jobs and let them do those oddjobs we don't want to do, like cleaning big houses, mowing the lawn, etc. The next time you find an illegal alien, don't call immigration, call me, a law student who wants to work with illegal immigrants so the can become legal. Actually, this is totally serious, ok. I'm really looking to specialize myself in illegal aliens so the can work legally in US. Just PM me, ok. Totally confidential. Se habla espanol!
3672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a shoujo manga...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

jay_jay26 wrote:


vale_Revilla wrote:


TearsShed wrote:


vale_Revilla wrote:


Pirus wrote:

there are so many kidnappings there its not even funny. my friends almost got kidnapped.
Everyone is poor but a few
terrible economy
everyone's jumping the fence
drug cartels and gangs rule
overall its a dump
only good is the beaches




HEY!!! Whats wrong with u?!...
i am mexican.. and im not poor ¬¬
not everyone is poor theres a lot of money in mexico..
buut theres much money in few people..
and about the drug , mexico used to be just the place where the drug passed
from colombia to U.S.A ... if u dont know FUCK U ASSHOLE!. dont talk okay?..
bye bye sweety n.n <3





Lol your post made me laugh...
They should not talk si no saben.
What people dont kidnap here in usa? or for that matter across the world.
Thats beacuse mexicans work hard for what they have and no one takes it away unlike here they take away from you, give to who do and dont deserve it, rob the the smart way and leave the hard jobs that dont pay much for immigrants while they take the easy ones for the bigger pay check Now isnt that lovely
Like theres no gangs here in usa >_>
The only diffrence between the fence jumping is here they are running from the cops and there they are running for theyre lifes.
comos si ellos fueran mas mejor que todos...



TearsShed... hasta que alguien esta de mi lado xD jajaja..
well its amazing how stupid GREENGO's! are.. PFFFF
dont come and say that in mexico are "peace over war"..
hahaha! its so funny!! i did laugh so much.. haha
IS IRONIC that a GREENGO say "peace over war"........
my dear pices of shit of british people.. "murderers of Iranians"

and about the first comment that that asshole made of "mexicans are more bussy trying to go to USA than watching anime.."
thats wrong darling.. "GREENGO'S are more bussy trying to make that the rest of the world hate them .. than watching anime!"


De que estado eres?
Tengo familia en Jalisco.


oh soy de merida yucatan jajajaja xD
soy yuca ^^

Posted 3/7/09
You people make me laugh, no, really I knew when I first opended this thread there was going to be some racist shit on here. Have you ever realized you can never have an intellegent conversation with a racist? No matter how fancy their vocab is? Wanna know why? Because all their answers and beliefs are based off ignorance and stereotypes, also because they know nothing about the other culture.

Anyway, back on subject. Um, when I think of Mexico I think of burritos (I love those things), and fancy hats... Also, I think about their culture.
11387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Fort Hood
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Gaia93 wrote:

You people make me laugh, no, really I knew when I first opended this thread there was going to be some racist shit on here. Have you ever realized you can never have an intellegent conversation with a racist? No matter how fancy their vocab is? Wanna know why? Because all their answers and beliefs are based off ignorance and stereotypes, also because they know nothing about the other culture.

Anyway, back on subject. Um, when I think of Mexico I think of burritos (I love those things), and fancy hats... Also, I think about their culture.


Is true!!
Plus, racism is a form of Xenophobia.

Back to the topic, you should try my burritos. My grandma (she's mexican) taught me how 2 do them.
Ricos!

Plus, when I think about Mexico, the first thing that comes to my mind are shitty soap operas with the same storyline, or, they're remakes of Colombian or Argentinian soaps, but very bad remakes; forced jokes, tons of skinny girls with mini skirts and awful music.

Posted 3/7/09

jay_jay26 wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

You people make me laugh, no, really I knew when I first opended this thread there was going to be some racist shit on here. Have you ever realized you can never have an intellegent conversation with a racist? No matter how fancy their vocab is? Wanna know why? Because all their answers and beliefs are based off ignorance and stereotypes, also because they know nothing about the other culture.

Anyway, back on subject. Um, when I think of Mexico I think of burritos (I love those things), and fancy hats... Also, I think about their culture.


Is true!!
Plus, racism is a form of Xenophobia.

Back to the topic, you should try my burritos. My grandma (she's mexican) taught me how 2 do them.
Ricos!

Plus, when I think about Mexico, the first thing that comes to my mind are shitty soap operas with the same storyline, or, they're remakes of Colombian or Argentinian soaps, but very bad remakes; forced jokes, tons of skinny girls with mini skirts and awful music.



That would awesome, to try some burritos We made our own once, and they turned out pretty good. Sloppy, but good.

18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
1. Okay, no matter how much you hate it, everyone is racist in some way or another. Don't deny it. You know it's true.

2. All anyone every hears about Mexico is all the drug trafficking and kidnapping and whatnot, but that's only near the border, really. Mexico isin't that bad of a place. Most of the people that live there are normal human beings. Anyways, every country has an illegal drug buissness and kidnappings and murders, so Mexico isin't that special. It's just the media that always has to air the worst stories on the evening news.


I'm going to the Yucatan (it's a part of Mexico) over spring break and i really can't wait! All the ancient ruins and Cancun are going to be fantastic! Plus, I finally get to put these 6 years of learning spanish to practice...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.