First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
wht do u think will happen to ikuto in the anime?
Member
3676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / †within my own me...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
i fee that something bad is gonna happen
Posted 11/27/08
he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann
Member
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Wrong section. This belongs in the Shugo Chara! section. >_>
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
If I get a nickle for every Shugo Chara, VK and Twilight thread, I'll be f*cking stinkin' rich by now...
Member
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

jette1221 wrote:

If I get a nickle for every Shugo Chara, VK and Twilight thread, I'll be f*cking stinkin' rich by now...


that would be awesome.
Member
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
He'll get raped by a 43 year old man who has a fetish for cats and men.
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

BlazingRb wrote:

he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann[




TAKE THAT BACK.
Posted 11/27/08

TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann[




TAKE THAT BACK.


WTF
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann[




TAKE THAT BACK.


WTF


5
2434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
I'll rape him.
Posted 11/27/08

TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann[




TAKE THAT BACK.


WTF


5



15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann[




TAKE THAT BACK.


WTF


5





Nice 4chan pic.

4
Posted 11/27/08

TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann[




TAKE THAT BACK.


WTF


5





Nice 4chan pic.

4


3
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


TriPad wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

he will die because kamina hated him and he was destroyed with gurren lagann[




TAKE THAT BACK.


WTF


5





Nice 4chan pic.

4


3


3
Member
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
o__o what? a countdown? -clueless-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.