Shugo Chara Picture Maker!
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

I'll you a free Shugo Chara picy. I'm always bored, so that's why I made this... yay. Order one pic a day please, as many other online pic order things go. XP

Before you order~ Read my policy [please]

1. This was made for the sake of my boredom, not competing with anyone here, I'm just givin' people pictures.
2. I don't draw pics, I edit them to make them look cool. You can use them as avatars, page attractions, or whatever.
3. Programs used: Picnik
4. Please go easy on me, I'm not a pro or anything... '^_^

Okay, thanks if you read it...
now what you tell me when you order:
/\/\/\/\/\link of picture you want me to edit/put text on
/\/\/\/\/\if you'd like text, I need to know what you want on it, where you want it, what colors, what font, any effects (like faded text...)
/\/\/\/\/\if you want any part of your picture cut out/if you want to add more than one pic to it and where
/\/\/\/\/\any others not included. if you don't want a certain thing, I'll just pick something for you! ^_^

_t_h_a_n_k__y_o_u_, one picture a day please, must be SC related. tell me how i can approve my cheap little picture services...
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
umhh can u give more examples of ur edited pic plz?
so i can hav the idea what 2 order frm u >_<~
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

trumpace wrote:

umhh can u give more examples of ur edited pic plz?
so i can hav the idea what 2 order frm u >_<~



Here you go! <3
The image that says "Shugo Chara Picture Maker" could also pass an an example. ^_^
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Words ~ Utau is a desprite lil teenager... (bottem left corner plz put my user name =3 so ppl dont steal)
Color: Hot Pink and Purple
Extra's ~ Put her Chara's (Eru and X Dia, Iru is there already)
thank u =D
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

rosebudpony wrote:


trumpace wrote:

umhh can u give more examples of ur edited pic plz?
so i can hav the idea what 2 order frm u >_<~



Here you go! <3
The image that says "Shugo Chara Picture Maker" could also pass an an example. ^_^


cool xD!!

thenn can i havv

what you want on it:
if u hav swirls or cute graphics and background it will do xD

where you want it:
as the background and some part that covers the pic [but dont cover her top part body and face >_<]

what colors:
light and cute colours xD maybeee pink and yellow or light blue?

what font:
can i hav the font of the 1st example that has the word 'picture maker'? it looks cool and cute >_< on the corner right below? write 'xaxa' plz xP and the colour of the font plz make it contrast xD

any effects (like faded text...):
nahh no need >_<
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
oh and here's the pic xP~
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

pokegirl21 wrote:


Words ~ Utau is a desprite lil teenager... (bottem left corner plz put my user name =3 so ppl dont steal)
Color: Hot Pink and Purple
Extra's ~ Put her Chara's (Eru and X Dia, Iru is there already)
thank u =D


Okay! I'll do it by tomorrow, it might be a little hard!

Thnx for ordering! ^_^
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

rosebudpony wrote:


pokegirl21 wrote:


Words ~ Utau is a desprite lil teenager... (bottem left corner plz put my user name =3 so ppl dont steal)
Color: Hot Pink and Purple
Extra's ~ Put her Chara's (Eru and X Dia, Iru is there already)
thank u =D


Okay! I'll do it by tomorrow, it might be a little hard!

Thnx for ordering! ^_^


DARN! Gone all day for Black Friday. I'll try to finish it tonight, I'll see. Sorry! I really hate to movie dates... Well t-y!!
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

trumpace wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:


trumpace wrote:

umhh can u give more examples of ur edited pic plz?
so i can hav the idea what 2 order frm u >_<~



Here you go! <3
The image that says "Shugo Chara Picture Maker" could also pass an an example. ^_^


cool xD!!

thenn can i havv

what you want on it:
if u hav swirls or cute graphics and background it will do xD

where you want it:
as the background and some part that covers the pic [but dont cover her top part body and face >_<]

what colors:
light and cute colours xD maybeee pink and yellow or light blue?

what font:
can i hav the font of the 1st example that has the word 'picture maker'? it looks cool and cute >_< on the corner right below? write 'xaxa' plz xP and the colour of the font plz make it contrast xD

any effects (like faded text...):
nahh no need >_<


I'll have to push it to Saturday for today too... my absence...

I'm almost done though! T-y for waiting!
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08


mou where's my avii >_<~?

31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

rosebudpony wrote:


trumpace wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:


trumpace wrote:

umhh can u give more examples of ur edited pic plz?
so i can hav the idea what 2 order frm u >_<~



Here you go! <3
The image that says "Shugo Chara Picture Maker" could also pass an an example. ^_^


cool xD!!

thenn can i havv

what you want on it:
if u hav swirls or cute graphics and background it will do xD

where you want it:
as the background and some part that covers the pic [but dont cover her top part body and face >_<]

what colors:
light and cute colours xD maybeee pink and yellow or light blue?

what font:
can i hav the font of the 1st example that has the word 'picture maker'? it looks cool and cute >_< on the corner right below? write 'xaxa' plz xP and the colour of the font plz make it contrast xD

any effects (like faded text...):
nahh no need >_<


I'll have to push it to Saturday for today too... my absence...

I'm almost done though! T-y for waiting! :)


Can I help out?
You must be logged in to post.