First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Best Fighter!
11166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wit mY BF ♥
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
hey i jus finished watching once upon a time in high school and i jus had a thought! those of u who knows the guy tht starz in tht movie...who do u think would win if they got into a fight!
1. Mike He (fRm devil beside you & why why love)

2. Jerry Yan (meteor garden I)

3. Kwon Sang woo (fRm once upon a time in high school & tutOr friEnDz I)

4. jUn matSumOtO (haNa yoRi danGo I, II and gOkuseN)
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Oguri Shun in Crows Zero! and Azumi

Matsujun in gokusen and HYD

Jang Guen Suk in Hong Gil Dong

Aya Ueto in Azumi


2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Yep I think Jerry would.

The obvious...Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Stephen Chow. My hubby Richie Ren. And Andy Lau. And any of the other 3 heavenly kings.

As for the younger generation...Edison Chen (although I love him) looks like he could be mean and evil, and would probably be a good fighter.
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Yang Guo
lol is that fair?
Posted 11/27/08
yankumi!
haha!
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

ChinkoyMYX wrote:

Yang Guo
lol is that fair?


it totally is... he lost an arm!
any girl from those dramas can probably beat the other guys listed here...















3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sunny Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
no one beats Oguri Shun in Crows Zero!
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

ayeshabelo wrote:

no one beats Oguri Shun in Crows Zero!


what about the supernatural characters? For example, the Monkey King....or Buddha. They can kick Oguri Shun (or anyone)'s butt.




388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / quezon city
Offline
Posted 11/27/08


song ill gok as jumong
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

idarklight wrote:


ayeshabelo wrote:

no one beats Oguri Shun in Crows Zero!


what about the supernatural characters? For example, the Monkey King....or Buddha. They can kick Oguri Shun (or anyone)'s butt.






wat show is that on the first pic?

my favorite fighter is dicky chueng in his tai chi drama. that one is best wuxia ever
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

ChinkoyMYX wrote:


idarklight wrote:


ayeshabelo wrote:

no one beats Oguri Shun in Crows Zero!


what about the supernatural characters? For example, the Monkey King....or Buddha. They can kick Oguri Shun (or anyone)'s butt.






wat show is that on the first pic?

my favorite fighter is dicky chueng in his tai chi drama. that one is best wuxia ever


Both of those two pictures are from the Journey to the West cctv version.

Buddha can beat the Monkey King, who pretty much beats everyone else.

Didn't Dicky Cheung play some version of the Monkey King, too?
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

idarklight wrote:


ChinkoyMYX wrote:


idarklight wrote:


ayeshabelo wrote:

no one beats Oguri Shun in Crows Zero!


what about the supernatural characters? For example, the Monkey King....or Buddha. They can kick Oguri Shun (or anyone)'s butt.






wat show is that on the first pic?

my favorite fighter is dicky chueng in his tai chi drama. that one is best wuxia ever


Both of those two pictures are from the Journey to the West cctv version.

Buddha can beat the Monkey King, who pretty much beats everyone else.

Didn't Dicky Cheung play some version of the Monkey King, too?


Yea . I never seen the old monkey king, but anything with Dicky is like automatically a classic. Twins is in it too, they are hot.
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
Yep no one can beat the Monkey King
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / p
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
lee jun ki
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Matsumoto Jun looks a bit weird when he fights.

Well Jackie Chan and Jet Li pawns everyone except for the monkey king and buddha
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.