First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
White Male in America
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

xdevilettebesideyou wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


skulz wrote:

white power right? good game, you've got a black president now.


That's not a concern
Stupid niggers gonna get killed soon anyway


you have no right saying the N word.


Actually I do
The reason I'm 'not supposed to say it' is because of the color of my skin right?
That is a textbook definition of racial oppression and thereby not saying it is just as bad as all the stupid niggers picking cotton and cleaning houses for 200+ years
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
very confusing. what?
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
If that helps you sleep at night then fine.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


skulz wrote:

white power right? good game, you've got a black president now.


That's not a concern
Stupid niggers gonna get killed soon anyway


you have no right saying the N word.


Actually I do
The reason I'm 'not supposed to say it' is because of the color of my skin right?
That is a textbook definition of racial oppression and thereby not saying it is just as bad as all the stupid niggers picking cotton and cleaning houses for 200+ years


not just that, but that's a very rude term.
and it's so unnecessary. you didn't have to go that far as to use it.
and you don't know the suffering behind that little word.
Posted 11/27/08
1.White people did not always have their rights. Do I have to remind you about the American Revolution? How there were white slaves in early America and Britain? And that the Pilgrims came to America because they were unfairly treated?

2.Sean Combs & Oprah Winfrey make more money than you would ever see in your life.

3.If you're so physically superior, why did you need slaves? Seems pretty stupid wasting money to build a ship and go get something you don't need.


Also, how are you liking our president elect?
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:
Actually I do
The reason I'm 'not supposed to say it' is because of the color of my skin right?
That is a textbook definition of racial oppression and thereby not saying it is just as bad as all the stupid niggers picking cotton and cleaning houses for 200+ years


Reasoning failed.
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

xdevilettebesideyou wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


skulz wrote:

white power right? good game, you've got a black president now.


That's not a concern
Stupid niggers gonna get killed soon anyway


you have no right saying the N word.


Actually I do
The reason I'm 'not supposed to say it' is because of the color of my skin right?
That is a textbook definition of racial oppression and thereby not saying it is just as bad as all the stupid niggers picking cotton and cleaning houses for 200+ years


not just that, but that's a very rude term.
and it's so unnecessary. you didn't have to go that far as to use it.
and you don't know the suffering behind that little word.


Neither do they
They weren't slaves, but they still manage to bitch about it and make idiots like you feel bad for them
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
lol, it's just a matter of time before you get banned again
~~~~
Eh, I disagree everyone knows the wives are the ones that control the 'big strong white american men'
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
if your a white supremicist why are you on this site? you hate all minorities right?
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

lonely_devil wrote:

lol, it's just a matter of time before you get banned again
~~~~
Eh, I disagree everyone knows the wives are the ones that control the 'big strong white american men'


I doubt I'll get bannned
Last time it was for fixxxing mod's posts
And this thread is not about whose in control
I do agree
The white womenz rule shit
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Pirus wrote:

if your a white supremicist why are you on this site? you hate all minorities right?


I never said I hated them
Posted 11/27/08
A white supremacist with a Japanese username on a site for Japanese animation bashing people of other races.

Trolling doesn't get much better than that.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
i don't feel like clicking the 'quote' button, as i'm only contributing to a bunch of irrelevant spams/flaming.

but reply to "Neither do they
They weren't slaves, but they still manage to bitch about it and make idiots like you feel bad for them"
;

just shut up already.

don't think i'm only saying that because i have nothing else to say in response to your insult.
but i can't deal with "idiots like you".
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:

Neither do they
They weren't slaves,
but they still manage to bitch about it and make idiots like you feel bad for them


Reasoning failed. Again.
Posted 11/27/08
Don't feed the troll people. Just report and move on. Nothing to see here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.