First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Killzone 2
Posted 4/26/09
Boring weapons.
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

tingu_demon wrote:

Boring weapons.


ye i no.... pinnin people to wall then watchin them explode with the bolt gun is so borin, almost as borin as usin the electricity gun -_-
Posted 4/26/09

S108 wrote:


tingu_demon wrote:

Boring weapons.


ye i no.... pinnin people to wall then watchin them explode with the bolt gun is so borin, almost as borin as usin the electricity gun -_-


Yes, no new ideas what so ever. I hope in the 3rd game they'd bring more Sci-Fi weapons.
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

tingu_demon wrote:


S108 wrote:


tingu_demon wrote:

Boring weapons.


ye i no.... pinnin people to wall then watchin them explode with the bolt gun is so borin, almost as borin as usin the electricity gun -_-


Yes, no new ideas what so ever. I hope in the 3rd game they'd bring more Sci-Fi weapons.


was bein sarcastic but do u mean new ideas in general or new ideas different from killzone 1 ?
Posted 4/26/09
New ideas in general, meaning, look at Resistance as known from there creativity with weapons, imagine some weapons like that in the Killzone 2 game engine. That would be really awesome.
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

tingu_demon wrote:

New ideas in general, meaning, look at Resistance as known from there creativity with weapons, imagine some weapons like that in the Killzone 2 game engine. That would be really awesome.


well like i sed i dnt see ne electricity guns in resistance or bolt guns... resitance 2 weps wernt that gd the only thing that were different abt them were the secondary fire especially the combination on the magnum (useful for setting traps) but some of them were mild like the shotguns secondary fire wat was it called ? double shot or somethin . the auger was sick. carbin, wraith,rpg,grenade launcher, -standard felt the secondary fire on the far eye made sniping to easy, cudnt quite grasp the usefulness of the secondary fire of the marksman and i cnt remember the rest. the grenades were awesome and creative had the standard one then the hedgehog and the other one i cnt remember. but killzone 2 has the tesla grenade....
Posted 4/26/09

S108 wrote:


tingu_demon wrote:

New ideas in general, meaning, look at Resistance as known from there creativity with weapons, imagine some weapons like that in the Killzone 2 game engine. That would be really awesome.


well like i sed i dnt see ne electricity guns in resistance or bolt guns... resitance 2 weps wernt that gd the only thing that were different abt them were the secondary fire especially the combination on the magnum (useful for setting traps) but some of them were mild like the shotguns secondary fire wat was it called ? double shot or somethin . the auger was sick. carbin, wraith,rpg,grenade launcher, -standard felt the secondary fire on the far eye made sniping to easy, cudnt quite grasp the usefulness of the secondary fire of the marksman and i cnt remember the rest. the grenades were awesome and creative had the standard one then the hedgehog and the other one i cnt remember. but killzone 2 has the tesla grenade....


I never mentioned Resistance 2, I was talking about the whole new guns, they were really creative, since the game was made by Insomniac and their like the gods of creative weapons.
Posted 4/26/09
In the end Killzone 2 is for graphic whores.
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

tingu_demon wrote:

In the end Killzone 2 is for graphic whores.


There must be something wrong with you.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
Shit.
The end.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
Best FPS to come out in a long time.
Posted 4/26/09

mrwer1 wrote:


tingu_demon wrote:

In the end Killzone 2 is for graphic whores.


There must be something wrong with you.


Yes, tired of all these gimmick FPS's.
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

first of all resistance 2 is resistance i only mentioned resistance 2 bcz i havnt played fom and actually i wudnt like to c ne of the guns in kz2 i mean shootin thru walls wud basically spoil the intelligence of the ai in kz2. insomniac may have creatvie ideas but imagine wat those guns wud have looked like in kz2 ? the design of the guns kz2 beat the design of the guns in resistance (not the graphics the design the way they look even on paper) and the tesla grenade that was pretty damn creative if u ask me, the spinning thing on it wen u cook it (sry for the bad description).... y dnt u imagine having that in resistance pretty handy wen a horde of grims heading ur way dnt u think ?
Posted 4/27/09

S108 wrote:


first of all resistance 2 is resistance i only mentioned resistance 2 bcz i havnt played fom and actually i wudnt like to c ne of the guns in kz2 i mean shootin thru walls wud basically spoil the intelligence of the ai in kz2. insomniac may have creatvie ideas but imagine wat those guns wud have looked like in kz2 ? the design of the guns kz2 beat the design of the guns in resistance (not the graphics the design the way they look even on paper) and the tesla grenade that was pretty damn creative if u ask me, the spinning thing on it wen u cook it (sry for the bad description).... y dnt u imagine having that in resistance pretty handy wen a horde of grims heading ur way dnt u think ?


Resistance one was a new idea, 2 wasn't. That's why i said Resistance: FOM
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

tingu_demon wrote:


S108 wrote:


first of all resistance 2 is resistance i only mentioned resistance 2 bcz i havnt played fom and actually i wudnt like to c ne of the guns in kz2 i mean shootin thru walls wud basically spoil the intelligence of the ai in kz2. insomniac may have creatvie ideas but imagine wat those guns wud have looked like in kz2 ? the design of the guns kz2 beat the design of the guns in resistance (not the graphics the design the way they look even on paper) and the tesla grenade that was pretty damn creative if u ask me, the spinning thing on it wen u cook it (sry for the bad description).... y dnt u imagine having that in resistance pretty handy wen a horde of grims heading ur way dnt u think ?


Resistance one was a new idea, 2 wasn't. That's why i said Resistance: FOM


ye well like i sed i havnt played fom and arnt the guns pretty much the same in fom and r2 ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.