First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply need help about love??
Posted 11/28/08
if you have problems regarding about love.........we can talk it in here...i am glad to help ^_^
Posted 11/29/08
Ok, Ok ^^ eto.. can u explain to me, what is love and what r the signs when u r falling in love with some one?
I think I don't really get it (Don't tell me Love will hurt you coz I know it's not ) hahaha :)
arigatou if u wanna help!! hehehe
Member
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / where else??
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
hmm..maybe i can post it in here even though i have girlfriend
it's about my bestfriend actually.....She really needs a boyfriend even though she is nice..she is willing to be pervert just to have a boyfriend....what should i do with her??
Posted 11/29/08

juriani_jo wrote:

Ok, Ok ^^ eto.. can u explain to me, what is love and what r the signs when u r falling in love with some one?
I think I don't really get it (Don't tell me Love will hurt you coz I know it's not ) hahaha :)
arigatou if u wanna help!! hehehe


Juri-chan..

Love is a Sweetest Thing you will have For your Entire Life....
Love is with us the whole time..we love our parents, we love our sisters we love ourselves..
and Love is a common feeling that our heart can't take it when it comes to boys/girls...
when we are in-love...
we usually blushed...and we want always to be with that person..
sometimes you have a desired to kiss her/him
and sometimes you want him/her to be only yours...
Love is the most beautiful thing in the world

if you aren't contented with my answer feel free to ask questions from me ok
Posted 11/29/08

thunder00 wrote:

hmm..maybe i can post it in here even though i have girlfriend
it's about my bestfriend actually.....She really needs a boyfriend even though she is nice..she is willing to be pervert just to have a boyfriend....what should i do with her??


oh...i know who she is....well you and your bestfriend had to be in "deep talk" ask her why don't she wait...
if you believe in true love you should wait....true love waits...and don't give up...there is lots of guys in the planet..if she has a crush on a guy worked hard from it...guys love to play sometimes...they want to look if how the girls will make them fall in-love to them....and since you're her bestfriend why don't u show him the love....show her a bestfriend's love...*smiles*

if you're not contented with my answer feel free to ask questions from me
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

westernwind wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:

Ok, Ok ^^ eto.. can u explain to me, what is love and what r the signs when u r falling in love with some one?
I think I don't really get it (Don't tell me Love will hurt you coz I know it's not ) hahaha :)
arigatou if u wanna help!! hehehe


Juri-chan..

Love is a Sweetest Thing you will have For your Entire Life....
Love is with us the whole time..we love our parents, we love our sisters we love ourselves..
and Love is a common feeling that our heart can't take it when it comes to boys/girls...
when we are in-love...
we usually blushed...and we want always to be with that person..
sometimes you have a desired to kiss her/him
and sometimes you want him/her to be only yours...
Love is the most beautiful thing in the world

if you aren't contented with my answer feel free to ask questions from me ok


Hm... ne Ayuta-kun.. sometimes I can't differentiate whether I'm actually in Love or not...
There r some people that can make I blush, but I can't be fallen in love with all of them, rite :)
I have some one that can make me blush easily,
make me feel I want to always be with him
want him to be mine
but the problem is, even I want always to be with him, I can't
coz I can't create a comfortable condition and situation where we can enjoy both
I want him to be always happy but I can't make him happy
That's why in the end, I thing that this feeling isn't love.
coz if it' love, I won't feel uneasy like this, rite?
and anyway, when I find out that he can't be mine, I don't think of him anymore
when he chose another girl as his gf, I even feel happy coz he didn't choose me
coz I feel I can't make him happy as what the other girl can
so, do u think this is love?
*smiles* ^^

Thanks for the answer k ^^ hehe
I thing it's rite to ask u since u have experiences bout this stuff
hahaha
Member
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Ayuta kun...how can you differentiate the feeling of love from hate? Like and love? heheheh...I'm confuse!
Posted 12/1/08

Schyler_08 wrote:

Ayuta kun...how can you differentiate the feeling of love from hate? Like and love? heheheh...I'm confuse!


love from hate

Hate is when we really angry on to that person like you wanna want him dead or been cursed..Love is what we feels like we want to be that person always and forever...we want to help them when in need....but sometimes...Love like Hate sometimes...when we hate a person you really mad at him..but actually you are in-love with him.....you just mad because he did not notice your feelings....i remember this quote...."The more you Hate the more you Love" ...it's true....because all the people we hate are actually we love them....for example....you really hate this person so much..that you want him dead....but actually you really really really love that person.....

Like and Love
Like is someone..you just like.....as i am saying about love..love is someone you really feel in your heart and if u asking about boyfriends and girlfriends the love means to be with him/her forever.....Like is just like....example...u really admire that person because he is so talented....that is like.....u just admired.....or lets say like is the same with crush.....you just admiring a person..without Love....


if you are confused on my answer please tell me......and feel free to ask questions if u don't get it
Member
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08


All is very clear!^^....now i know...^_^ Domo Ariagato Gozaimasu!
Moderator
36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Okay, I'm gonna butt in.

Your feelings can also be called infatuation. Infatuation can be said to be that bridge between like and love. It's up to you to decide whether or not your feelings are strong enough to cross that particular bridge.
Sometimes...when a person really loves someone...they choose to let that person go to seek their own happiness...because true love is unselfish...you have to learn the meaning of sacrifice...and live with it...
Maybe you were so uneasy---so unable to make a comfortable condition or situation with him because you were shy and nervous. It happens. When you really like someone, you get all shy and nervous around them. You become anxious and uncertain on what to do. Because you want them to be happy, you try your hardest to be what they would want you to be...what would make them happy...
You might have loved him...but it wasn't enough to make yourself brave enough to try...to be confident enough in yourself...because you were plagued with too many "what ifs"...
I think that the right person wil come for you---the one who will be able to dispell your nervousness and uncertainties whatever they may be. That person will always stand by your side and stay with you no matter what happens.
Member
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Ahem......this problem is not mine....this is one of my friends problem.....
she is a girl ok...
There is a guy who always bullies her......but it's like flirting bully...like he always tells his friends that he was asking that girl to go out but the truth isn't....and he always complements my friend.....and even said to me that they were going out.....then one time when we are on the camp...we all girls play truth or dare and then its my turn to ask questions and my friend is the one who will answer i ask to her who is your crush? then she replied that boy's name...after camp i ask her if she really like that boy she said she really love him...but a week later i found out that the boy already got a girlfriend...and my friend did not know that...and she really believe that the boy likes her...so now what should i do??
Moderator
36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

prettypamela wrote:

Ahem......this problem is not mine....this is one of my friends problem.....
she is a girl ok...
There is a guy who always bullies her......but it's like flirting bully...like he always tells his friends that he was asking that girl to go out but the truth isn't....and he always complements my friend.....and even said to me that they were going out.....then one time when we are on the camp...we all girls play truth or dare and then its my turn to ask questions and my friend is the one who will answer i ask to her who is your crush? then she replied that boy's name...after camp i ask her if she really like that boy she said she really love him...but a week later i found out that the boy already got a girlfriend...and my friend did not know that...and she really believe that the boy likes her...so now what should i do??



Okay, Ayu-chan wants to butt in again because, well, Ayu-chan is nosy....

First, that guy is a big jerk. Yes, a scumbag of the lowest kind.
Okay, now that I've said that, let's move on.
I think you should be honest to your friend. It would be best to do so instead of keeping it from her---not telling her would noly hurt her more in the end...no matter how much the truth hurts, we must learn to face it and accept it. So that we can move on.
Tell your friend as gently as possible about that guy and be there for her when she needs you. Eventually, she will accept is--as long as she has someone beside her to help her. DON'T leave her alone after such a revelation. People--especially those in love---tend to be very emotional and sensitive at times like this. Just be honest and tell her you're there for her. *smiles* Gambatte, Pamela-chan. ^_^
Posted 12/3/08
hey there there...i have a problem....
you see (whispers: i am kinda fat and ugly.....oh okay i don't think i am ugly but hey! i am fat)
ok...this is my problem a friend of mine always forcing me to have a boyfriend...
but my problem is will someone like me?? after all i am nice...and i really want to experience love...that's all..and thanks in advance
Member
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

Athrun_16 wrote:


prettypamela wrote:

Ahem......this problem is not mine....this is one of my friends problem.....
she is a girl ok...
There is a guy who always bullies her......but it's like flirting bully...like he always tells his friends that he was asking that girl to go out but the truth isn't....and he always complements my friend.....and even said to me that they were going out.....then one time when we are on the camp...we all girls play truth or dare and then its my turn to ask questions and my friend is the one who will answer i ask to her who is your crush? then she replied that boy's name...after camp i ask her if she really like that boy she said she really love him...but a week later i found out that the boy already got a girlfriend...and my friend did not know that...and she really believe that the boy likes her...so now what should i do??



Okay, Ayu-chan wants to butt in again because, well, Ayu-chan is nosy....

First, that guy is a big jerk. Yes, a scumbag of the lowest kind.
Okay, now that I've said that, let's move on.
I think you should be honest to your friend. It would be best to do so instead of keeping it from her---not telling her would noly hurt her more in the end...no matter how much the truth hurts, we must learn to face it and accept it. So that we can move on.
Tell your friend as gently as possible about that guy and be there for her when she needs you. Eventually, she will accept is--as long as she has someone beside her to help her. DON'T leave her alone after such a revelation. People--especially those in love---tend to be very emotional and sensitive at times like this. Just be honest and tell her you're there for her. *smiles* Gambatte, Pamela-chan. ^_^


Thank you so much onee-chan ^_^
Posted 12/3/08

sweetmelody17 wrote:

hey there there...i have a problem....
you see (whispers: i am kinda fat and ugly.....oh okay i don't think i am ugly but hey! i am fat)
ok...this is my problem a friend of mine always forcing me to have a boyfriend...
but my problem is will someone like me?? after all i am nice...and i really want to experience love...that's all..and thanks in advance




There is nothing wrong with you. No matter how you look like or act like, you are always beautiful! It doesn't matter if you're skinny or fat (gomenosai ^^") because there is a person who will be looking for a person like you! Don't let your looks get in your way. Most people will go after their personality. There's nothing wrong with your problem. It's ok to be who you are because you are who you are! (hehe sorry if it sounds kinda confusing ^^") So no worries! And I'm sure that someone will like you! Don't give up yet!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.