First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply need help about love??
Posted 1/18/09

Athrun_16 wrote:


ionthi wrote:

i have a friend i and i always met him by accident, and he said that is all my fault that i attracted him .


He told you that it was your fault he was attracted to you?


yep he told me that.............and he start to yell at me so badly..........
Member
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
ok this question is really stupid and i'm sorta stupid so yea... it's ok if u don't know..

I think there's a problem with me or something cuz i want to have a boyfriend but im 11.
My best friends(both of them) have boyfriends already so what age is appropiate to have a bf?
Member
18576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
Mm, this is my friend’s problem. She is a quiet girl (and may be a lil bit lonely), in love with a guy who is always surrounded by girls and very talkative. she can’t have a good conv with him bcs no interesting topics to talk about (they have different hobbies/interest). They just have a short conversation.

What should I do to make them closer?
Posted 3/28/09

AngelicSnow101 wrote:

ok this question is really stupid and i'm sorta stupid so yea... it's ok if u don't know..

I think there's a problem with me or something cuz i want to have a boyfriend but im 11.
My best friends(both of them) have boyfriends already so what age is appropiate to have a bf?


hm... I say any age really.. cuz I have a friend that is 18 years old and has a GF that is 12 years old..
So its ANY lol.. XD
Posted 3/28/09

deborahutomo wrote:

Mm, this is my friend’s problem. She is a quiet girl (and may be a lil bit lonely), in love with a guy who is always surrounded by girls and very talkative. she can’t have a good conv with him bcs no interesting topics to talk about (they have different hobbies/interest). They just have a short conversation.

What should I do to make them closer?


Well to make them closer tell her..
1) talk about something very random.. I mean RANDOM.. It makes guys laugh and make it loooong.. lol
2) don't be shy, it won't work at all..
3) give lots of hints to the person, like blushes, hugs, and kisses on the cheek, or when you say their name say "chan" at the end(for example: "Haru-chan~")
4) try to be hyper at times(like really.. eat candy or something.. lol), guys like girls that are hyper.. they will think its cute~

To make them closer is to try to...
1) talk to the guy and ask him weird and random questions(for example: What do you like better? dogs or cats? ... OR ask "What do you like in a girl?) if he have something in common with the girl.. say "Then you should check out my friend's profile, (frined's name)... She is very shy, but very (say something good about her)

If none of these things work, then just quote me back anytime... I have many other ideas.. XD
Member
18576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09



thx haru-kun i'll try it. . expecially th cat dog thing xD
hope it works. . (if don't i'll quote u back)
Member
8936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up On Melancholly...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
ok, so i have this one problem...i have a bf, but the truth is i think he's holding back cuz either he's shy or something's wrong, we just started dating a couple of weeks ago though so idk, and then i like this OTHER guy, lets call him guy 2. I really like guy 2 but he's always getting a new gf like every week and he sais he likes this one girl thats really pretty and popular, and im friends w/ guy 2 so idk what 2 do :(....it's kinda complicated i know....
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09

Devils-candy wrote:

ok, so i have this one problem...i have a bf, but the truth is i think he's holding back cuz either he's shy or something's wrong, we just started dating a couple of weeks ago though so idk, and then i like this OTHER guy, lets call him guy 2. I really like guy 2 but he's always getting a new gf like every week and he sais he likes this one girl thats really pretty and popular, and im friends w/ guy 2 so idk what 2 do :(....it's kinda complicated i know.... :(


Ok, I see your problem here... I'm a guy here.. so yeah.. lol
●Let me start with the first guy.. FOR sure that guy is not shy.. something might have happen.. FOR SURE! cuz , there is no guy that can be shy on CR, trust me! ^_^
●Now the OTHER guy... So this guy is popular with the girls, so why don't you try to stand out also.. talk to him more than the other girls.. and this girl he likes, try say bad things about her!!.. lol Just Kidding~ (don't take that seriously, just a joke) ^_^ .... Well that situation is something I can't figure out... But try to be more confident to your self and try to stand out more when you talk to the 2nd guy.. ^_^..

Well thats all I can say.. If you have any questions or any more problems, just PM me or quote back.. I'll help anytime! OR you can buddy me~! hehe.. (if you want)
Member
11256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ....
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
I personatly never loved any guy but one, but he told me to give up becasue
he will die before he turns 20 or when he will be 20 because of a disease.
After that i never "loved" any guy i actually gave up on love.
I don't believe in such a thing. However i still get boyfriedns every 2 weeks or a month,
but i am tierd of such thing so what should i do?

--AzurA
Member
8936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up On Melancholly...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
awww, i-hate, you must be really destroyed inside....i'm no expert or anything but i think out of my own personal thought that you should give love another try but still keep in mind what happened w/ the other guy and just be more carefull....but as i said im no expert so u should wait to see what Haru-kun has to say... ^^
Member
8936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up On Melancholly...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
also thank u haru kun i guess ill try that, and ill see what happens ^^
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

i-hate wrote:

I personatly never loved any guy but one, but he told me to give up becasue
he will die before he turns 20 or when he will be 20 because of a disease.
After that i never "loved" any guy i actually gave up on love.
I don't believe in such a thing. However i still get boyfriedns every 2 weeks or a month,
but i am tierd of such thing so what should i do?

--AzurA


well the thing is u keep gething new BFs because ur hoping one of them will make u happy like the other but thats not the answer
u have to choose a boy that u realy like somoan who u will never tired of seing or hearing than ul feel happy again
well good luck
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/29/09


ano...... azura chan why not open up your heart again i know you'll find a guy out there that will really love you and make you feel love again don't give up!!!! you can do it!!!!

ano....... hope i was able to help you even a little :sweatingbullets:
Member
11256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ....
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
oh thank you everyone but i don't know
what to do i truely hope that one day i can find
someone that was like him before =]
but thank you everyone =]
Posted 3/29/09

i-hate wrote:

I personatly never loved any guy but one, but he told me to give up becasue
he will die before he turns 20 or when he will be 20 because of a disease.
After that i never "loved" any guy i actually gave up on love.
I don't believe in such a thing. However i still get boyfriedns every 2 weeks or a month,
but i am tierd of such thing so what should i do?

--AzurA


very interesting... love to answer these hard questions!! XD

To me.. I say that you shouldn't give up.. you never know when you find someone that you really love and care just like the guy you talked about... So please don't give up on love, theres so manythings your missing if you don't love someone.. And try not to swick boyfriends.. it will just make it worse..

If any more questions, just PM me and I'll help out!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.