First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply need help about love??
Member
12071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your jacket po...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

ok well i meet this girl in real life
shes realy nice and sweet and realy funny but shes kind of likes to get the boys to look at her alot
and we only talkt 2days but i realy like her but i dont know what to do if i tell her i like her now she get creeped out and il lose
and if i wait another boy might ask her before i do



hey hey! can i say something about this?

-for me, i think u just have to ask her out already..
i mean, do it now! because what if it's too late?
don't let that other guy get her first!
tell her what you feel about her!
you won't lose anything. trust me.
it's better to express yourself! tell her you love her!
we just don't knw, maybe she likes you too right?!
go for it!!
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09


ano........ i wanna help but just clearing things i not an expert but i really want to help out
be confident about yourself and ask her out and who knows she might also like you nothing will happen if you just sit there and do nothing. she'll just be taken away by some other guy out there
well good luck i know you can do it
go win her heart and be confident about yourself
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ano........ i wanna help but just clearing things i not an expert but i really want to help out
be confident about yourself and ask her out and who knows she might also like you nothing will happen if you just sit there and do nothing. she'll just be taken away by some other guy out there
well good luck i know you can do it
go win her heart and be confident about yourself


thx alot anne_nicole and i did i got a fate with her on saturday YEA!!!! sorry im realy happy lol
*hugs* thx its all thx to u
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

broken16_25 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

ok well i meet this girl in real life
shes realy nice and sweet and realy funny but shes kind of likes to get the boys to look at her alot
and we only talkt 2days but i realy like her but i dont know what to do if i tell her i like her now she get creeped out and il lose
and if i wait another boy might ask her before i do



hey hey! can i say something about this?

-for me, i think u just have to ask her out already..
i mean, do it now! because what if it's too late?
don't let that other guy get her first!
tell her what you feel about her!
you won't lose anything. trust me.
it's better to express yourself! tell her you love her!
we just don't knw, maybe she likes you too right?!
go for it!!


thx i did
but im realy shy so when i did tell her felt like the world was going to end
but now i ended up with a date with her on saturday YESSS!!!!!! sorry exiceted lol
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09
Hm... I know I'm a expert with is love thing.. but I need you peoplez answer

There is a girl in my school.. Shes is everything I like about a girl and I would ask her out, but she already has a boyfriend.. I like her.. usually, girls like me, but this is like the first time I liked someone.. weird right? lol.. And me and her are always talking to each other at school, but when she is with her boyfriend.. I feel like I don't even existed to her.. But at the end.. I just ignore it and just pretend I didn't see anything and just act happy.. Soo..

What?
Member
8936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up On Melancholly...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
OMG!! OMG OMG OMG!! this is odd but i know what you'r going through haru-kun because i have almost the exact same problem except for some minor tweaks. 1st of all im a girl and i like this guy, and he has a GF. I talk to him alot, i even have his e-mail. I can't rack up the nerve to do anything major but i always talk to him and high five him and stuff, but idk. So for bothe of our problem's sakes i would take my own advice and say to just play it cool for a while and be a "Vice-GF/BF" and show how good of a caring GF/BF u could be if it werent for the person already having a Bf/Gf. Just get to know him/her and get to be friends w/ them so u really know them and it wont be like asking out a complete stranger u get my drift? anyways i hope i gave good advice for the sake's of bothe our problems and all the other people w/ the problems....lolz
Posted 4/3/09
okay, okay. i need help! well there is this guy [ DUH! ] and i like him . . . [ again, DUH! ]
anywayz, to the point! once in fifth grade i asked my friend to tell him i liked him and then that was IT...now in eight grade i still like him! during the years i would ask my friends to give him things from me, but i feel that i was such a wierdo. its really REALLY hard for me to talk to him because he is always surrounded by his friends. at school i am really shy and i freak out and get all self concious around guys...yeah, well he is liked by a lot of people and really GOOD LOOKING. which is another thing to say because i am not all that great and good looking...

BUT HERE IS MY REAL DILEMA...
HOW DO I GO UP AND TALK TO HIM WITHOUT HIM OR HIS FRIENDS THINKING IM WIERD?
OH, ALSO I WANTED TO GIVE SOMETHING TO HIM BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT BY MYSELF...
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 4/4/09


thats good to hear! oh and have a nice day and a fun date with her :lol:
go win her heart! i know you can do it
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

anne_nicole wrote:



thats good to hear! oh and have a nice day and a fun date with her :lol:
go win her heart! i know you can do it


thx
i wish
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 4/4/09


don't worry i know she'll have fun being with you
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

anne_nicole wrote:



don't worry i know she'll have fun being with you


thx i realy appreciat it

Member
12071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your jacket po...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


broken16_25 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

ok well i meet this girl in real life
shes realy nice and sweet and realy funny but shes kind of likes to get the boys to look at her alot
and we only talkt 2days but i realy like her but i dont know what to do if i tell her i like her now she get creeped out and il lose
and if i wait another boy might ask her before i do



hey hey! can i say something about this?

-for me, i think u just have to ask her out already..
i mean, do it now! because what if it's too late?
don't let that other guy get her first!
tell her what you feel about her!
you won't lose anything. trust me.
it's better to express yourself! tell her you love her!
we just don't knw, maybe she likes you too right?!
go for it!!


thx i did
but im realy shy so when i did tell her felt like the world was going to end
but now i ended up with a date with her on saturday YESSS!!!!!! sorry exiceted lol



wow! thAt is so cool! continue doing it! u rock man!
Member
8936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up On Melancholly...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
schweetnez....
Member
12071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your jacket po...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
okay now i'm serious..!

i'm so confused!

so there's this guy and he says he likes me..and i like him too!
and suddenly,he's so caring and is always checking on me which is really irritating me..
i thought i love him but then suddenly, i get scared and i'm having mixed emotions already..
i don't know if what i'm doing is right..
maybe because i'm not not ready for another relationship..

PLEASE HELP ME! ASAP!

I NEED YOUR OPINIONS NOW!!

PLEASE!
Posted 4/18/09

broken16_25 wrote:

okay now i'm serious..!

i'm so confused!

so there's this guy and he says he likes me..and i like him too!
and suddenly,he's so caring and is always checking on me which is really irritating me..
i thought i love him but then suddenly, i get scared and i'm having mixed emotions already..
i don't know if what i'm doing is right..
maybe because i'm not not ready for another relationship..

PLEASE HELP ME! ASAP!

I NEED YOUR OPINIONS NOW!!

PLEASE!


Well.. I think that the guy is just over protective.. which is pretty annoying >.<... But that shows that he really loves you and that cares for you.. ^.^
You shouldn't feel like that, everyone sometimes as that kind of problem.. What your doing wrong is that you don't know if this guy is the right guy for you, But what you should do is that you need to tell him that you need some space for yourself.. You don't have to tell him that way, but in a different saying.. get it?
It MIGHT be that your having second thought about this guy.. Its not that your not ready for a relationship..

If any other question.. you can PM me anytime.. ^_^
I hope that works too... lol... Cuz I'm a guy and I can only see the guy's point of view.. But that what I guessing from your point of view
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.