Created by hungryant
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do you think of this story? Read the body pls!
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Korea
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

hungryant wrote:

This is some kind of school life story .There is an international high school in Japan and that school name is " Sakura Acadamy". Blossom from ireland came to Japan with her family and attended that school. There, she met a good friend or roommate cathrine who came from London. Then the rest of story is like just normal school days.
Blossom loves an American guy name called Brown but he had a girlfriend from local . He knows that blossom likes him but he pretended as he doesn't know anything. blossom helps him whenever he needs help. They were good friends in their class.Brown was starting to love her before the first samster ends but he couldn't say anything to her. Once , thr first samster has ended, Blossom visited her family.
Unfortunetely, an accident took place on the way and she got serious injuries and almost died. After ppl sent her to nearby hospital, there was an emergency for a very rich girl who needs to replace heart. She needs a donner. The doctors from that hospital said Blossom could not be cure and she'll be die in one hour. Actually it was not. So Blossom said she'll donate her heart to the girl who in need. The doctor predicted that would be happen. The doctor get paid a lot from the girl who needs heart since she is mayor's daughter. Before Blossom died, they inject some sort of fatel poison to Blossom. At the last minutes, she requested for her ph and called Brown. She said " I love you" to hime the died, tears was rolling down her cheek. Brown did not know what happen and he replied i love you too but Blossom couln't hear. He also cried without knowing anything but he had a bad feeling.

About the donation of heart no one knows but Blossom's parents. They just inform her friends and school that she's dead in accident. Starting from that day, Brown sees many strange things. After the school reopen for second semster, there was a rumor that a girl ghost is haunting the school. As usual, many ppl transfered to that school and school place girls to the old room that BLossom and Cathrine stayed since a bed in empty as Blossom was dead. But they couldn't place anyone there. Whoever sllep at the bed, fell sick or see strange things and got injuries. So the bed was emptied until a gilr name Sakura joined that school. She's the daughter of the mayor and whose heart's Blossom's. She was the most beautiful girl in that city. many guys fall in love with her but she doesn't like them.

The former close friends or Blossom feel her as Blossom but they don't know why. They are not same class but Sakura is fond to Blossom's fomer classmates. PPl wonder why. She was the only one who could sleep on the bed that Blssom slept. One day, Cathrine told her friends,including Brown that she saw a ghostly figure of girl in the toilet. Brown just laughed but he knows what it was. He saw her since the school reopen and he knows who it was. it was Blossom, whenever he sees her, she wanted to tell him something but he can't hear a single words. Then many scary things happen in school and Sakura fell in loves with Brown because of her heart, in otherwords, Blossom's heart. Brown loves her because of the heart but he had something important to do. What was the ghost of Blossom trying to tell him. Finally he heard this from her. " I was not suppose to die, the doctors, they killed me with that fatel poison. They earned many from that. tell police, tell police, and also tell Sakura that my heart in her body won't long last. tell her tell her. lastly, i love you!" So Brown did what he's told, the polices manged to punish the doctors. Then Brown saw Blossom's soul who was telling him" Thank you, and I love you" Then they cried and she dissapeared.

A few days later, Sakura's got some health problems. While she was going back to her house, the car she rode was crashed and she died!!!

What do you think of this story, i 'm drawing manga for this story so i want to hear ppl's opinions! Pls report if tis is Duplicate.


I am sorry man,I hate to break it to you but there are far too many grammatical errors around.The sentence structures are also weird and awkward.Nonetheless,It's plot is pretty much well done.

PS. This shouldn't be a problem if you're drawing a manga instead.I am looking forward to your final product!
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Anywhere...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

hungryant wrote:


yuurena wrote:


hungryant wrote:


yuurena wrote:

" Sakura Acadamy"

Maybe its "sakura academy?"



They just inform her friends and school that she's dead in accident

To sad...

BLOSSOMS (an accident took place on the way and she got serious injuries and almost died. But She REally die after... hehe..)
SAKURA (While she was going back to her house, the car she rode was crashed and she died!!! rush dead...haha)

WOW! Wait! SAme Accident??? as the blossom has have?? or maybe a ten wheeler truck crashed to sakura and bike on blossoms??? joking... sorry... they have same accidents? is that a cursed??? wow! nice story! i love it! i like this kind of stuff! thanks for sharing... Yo!


yes she was cursed by Blossom!



Where did you get the story?? did you make it?


This is my own one... I love to write stories though they are bad


It's Not Bad... Actually i Like It.... For Real... Cause I Like Writting Stories Too... And I Like Your Story...
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

PierreKingsley wrote:


hungryant wrote:

This is some kind of school life story .There is an international high school in Japan and that school name is " Sakura Acadamy". Blossom from ireland came to Japan with her family and attended that school. There, she met a good friend or roommate cathrine who came from London. Then the rest of story is like just normal school days.
Blossom loves an American guy name called Brown but he had a girlfriend from local . He knows that blossom likes him but he pretended as he doesn't know anything. blossom helps him whenever he needs help. They were good friends in their class.Brown was starting to love her before the first samster ends but he couldn't say anything to her. Once , thr first samster has ended, Blossom visited her family.
Unfortunetely, an accident took place on the way and she got serious injuries and almost died. After ppl sent her to nearby hospital, there was an emergency for a very rich girl who needs to replace heart. She needs a donner. The doctors from that hospital said Blossom could not be cure and she'll be die in one hour. Actually it was not. So Blossom said she'll donate her heart to the girl who in need. The doctor predicted that would be happen. The doctor get paid a lot from the girl who needs heart since she is mayor's daughter. Before Blossom died, they inject some sort of fatel poison to Blossom. At the last minutes, she requested for her ph and called Brown. She said " I love you" to hime the died, tears was rolling down her cheek. Brown did not know what happen and he replied i love you too but Blossom couln't hear. He also cried without knowing anything but he had a bad feeling.

About the donation of heart no one knows but Blossom's parents. They just inform her friends and school that she's dead in accident. Starting from that day, Brown sees many strange things. After the school reopen for second semster, there was a rumor that a girl ghost is haunting the school. As usual, many ppl transfered to that school and school place girls to the old room that BLossom and Cathrine stayed since a bed in empty as Blossom was dead. But they couldn't place anyone there. Whoever sllep at the bed, fell sick or see strange things and got injuries. So the bed was emptied until a gilr name Sakura joined that school. She's the daughter of the mayor and whose heart's Blossom's. She was the most beautiful girl in that city. many guys fall in love with her but she doesn't like them.

The former close friends or Blossom feel her as Blossom but they don't know why. They are not same class but Sakura is fond to Blossom's fomer classmates. PPl wonder why. She was the only one who could sleep on the bed that Blssom slept. One day, Cathrine told her friends,including Brown that she saw a ghostly figure of girl in the toilet. Brown just laughed but he knows what it was. He saw her since the school reopen and he knows who it was. it was Blossom, whenever he sees her, she wanted to tell him something but he can't hear a single words. Then many scary things happen in school and Sakura fell in loves with Brown because of her heart, in otherwords, Blossom's heart. Brown loves her because of the heart but he had something important to do. What was the ghost of Blossom trying to tell him. Finally he heard this from her. " I was not suppose to die, the doctors, they killed me with that fatel poison. They earned many from that. tell police, tell police, and also tell Sakura that my heart in her body won't long last. tell her tell her. lastly, i love you!" So Brown did what he's told, the polices manged to punish the doctors. Then Brown saw Blossom's soul who was telling him" Thank you, and I love you" Then they cried and she dissapeared.

A few days later, Sakura's got some health problems. While she was going back to her house, the car she rode was crashed and she died!!!

What do you think of this story, i 'm drawing manga for this story so i want to hear ppl's opinions! Pls report if tis is Duplicate.


I am sorry man,I hate to break it to you but there are far too many grammatical errors around.The sentence structures are also weird and awkward.Nonetheless,It's plot is pretty much well done.

PS. This shouldn't be a problem if you're drawing a manga instead.I am looking forward to your final product!

Yes, my grammar is pretty bad! Thanks for your comment! This is a summary for that story and i just want to share the plot :)

Posted 12/1/08
its okaii^^
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / seoul
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

yuurena wrote:


hungryant wrote:


yuurena wrote:


hungryant wrote:


yuurena wrote:

" Sakura Acadamy"

Maybe its "sakura academy?"



They just inform her friends and school that she's dead in accident

To sad...

BLOSSOMS (an accident took place on the way and she got serious injuries and almost died. But She REally die after... hehe..)
SAKURA (While she was going back to her house, the car she rode was crashed and she died!!! rush dead...haha)

WOW! Wait! SAme Accident??? as the blossom has have?? or maybe a ten wheeler truck crashed to sakura and bike on blossoms??? joking... sorry... they have same accidents? is that a cursed??? wow! nice story! i love it! i like this kind of stuff! thanks for sharing... Yo!


yes she was cursed by Blossom!



Where did you get the story?? did you make it?


This is my own one... I love to write stories though they are bad


It's Not Bad... Actually i Like It.... For Real... Cause I Like Writting Stories Too... And I Like Your Story...


Cool Story! Keep it up!
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / seoul
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

hungryant wrote:


PierreKingsley wrote:


hungryant wrote:

This is some kind of school life story .There is an international high school in Japan and that school name is " Sakura Acadamy". Blossom from ireland came to Japan with her family and attended that school. There, she met a good friend or roommate cathrine who came from London. Then the rest of story is like just normal school days.
Blossom loves an American guy name called Brown but he had a girlfriend from local . He knows that blossom likes him but he pretended as he doesn't know anything. blossom helps him whenever he needs help. They were good friends in their class.Brown was starting to love her before the first samster ends but he couldn't say anything to her. Once , thr first samster has ended, Blossom visited her family.
Unfortunetely, an accident took place on the way and she got serious injuries and almost died. After ppl sent her to nearby hospital, there was an emergency for a very rich girl who needs to replace heart. She needs a donner. The doctors from that hospital said Blossom could not be cure and she'll be die in one hour. Actually it was not. So Blossom said she'll donate her heart to the girl who in need. The doctor predicted that would be happen. The doctor get paid a lot from the girl who needs heart since she is mayor's daughter. Before Blossom died, they inject some sort of fatel poison to Blossom. At the last minutes, she requested for her ph and called Brown. She said " I love you" to hime the died, tears was rolling down her cheek. Brown did not know what happen and he replied i love you too but Blossom couln't hear. He also cried without knowing anything but he had a bad feeling.

About the donation of heart no one knows but Blossom's parents. They just inform her friends and school that she's dead in accident. Starting from that day, Brown sees many strange things. After the school reopen for second semster, there was a rumor that a girl ghost is haunting the school. As usual, many ppl transfered to that school and school place girls to the old room that BLossom and Cathrine stayed since a bed in empty as Blossom was dead. But they couldn't place anyone there. Whoever sllep at the bed, fell sick or see strange things and got injuries. So the bed was emptied until a gilr name Sakura joined that school. She's the daughter of the mayor and whose heart's Blossom's. She was the most beautiful girl in that city. many guys fall in love with her but she doesn't like them.

The former close friends or Blossom feel her as Blossom but they don't know why. They are not same class but Sakura is fond to Blossom's fomer classmates. PPl wonder why. She was the only one who could sleep on the bed that Blssom slept. One day, Cathrine told her friends,including Brown that she saw a ghostly figure of girl in the toilet. Brown just laughed but he knows what it was. He saw her since the school reopen and he knows who it was. it was Blossom, whenever he sees her, she wanted to tell him something but he can't hear a single words. Then many scary things happen in school and Sakura fell in loves with Brown because of her heart, in otherwords, Blossom's heart. Brown loves her because of the heart but he had something important to do. What was the ghost of Blossom trying to tell him. Finally he heard this from her. " I was not suppose to die, the doctors, they killed me with that fatel poison. They earned many from that. tell police, tell police, and also tell Sakura that my heart in her body won't long last. tell her tell her. lastly, i love you!" So Brown did what he's told, the polices manged to punish the doctors. Then Brown saw Blossom's soul who was telling him" Thank you, and I love you" Then they cried and she dissapeared.

A few days later, Sakura's got some health problems. While she was going back to her house, the car she rode was crashed and she died!!!

What do you think of this story, i 'm drawing manga for this story so i want to hear ppl's opinions! Pls report if tis is Duplicate.


I am sorry man,I hate to break it to you but there are far too many grammatical errors around.The sentence structures are also weird and awkward.Nonetheless,It's plot is pretty much well done.

PS. This shouldn't be a problem if you're drawing a manga instead.I am looking forward to your final product!

Yes, my grammar is pretty bad! Thanks for your comment! This is a summary for that story and i just want to share the plot :)



Yeah! Too Many Wrong grammar. But its ok.
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 1234 Fake St., A...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
not bad, but not good either. a little too convoluted.
23428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Check spelling/grammar---otherwise, it's ok. Thank you for sharing.
Posted 12/3/08
Voted awesome because I kept picturing Blossom from that 80's sitcom and Sakura as her friend Six.
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
i like it... it reminds me of summer scents
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
it was sad.. i cant believe i read the whole thing. but anyway nice
Posted 12/7/08
average...
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
nice... but if you're doing a manga you might as well expand it a little
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Around the world
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
it is a good story, i ONLY READ the first paragraph, but it was starting to get freaky for me, anything about ghost/mysterious happenings with no explanation why is enough to get me to imagine ghosts all aorund me. Anyway it is great I enjoyed it
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Yakato wrote:

I read it all! Its quite good!


this dude is lying, he just wants to get in your load.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.