First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Have You Ever?...
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lucena City
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
yeah..=)
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

jesusa14 wrote:

Dont believe ya....
because even if im expressionless...
i still have emotions...
though i dont show it...
tsaka miski babae ako...
i hide my weak side...
And Stay hard as a rock...
so all the guys around me...
dont take advantages of me...




I don't have to prove that I'm Ice Cold, really. I know what I'm saying, and I'll keep that as a fact to myself.
and nope. Being expressionless is just showing how dense you can be by keeping your face still.
... Which doesn't have anything to do with emotions whatsoever, unless if you think about it or so.

Don't worry. These feelings are normal. ;D
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "Terre derriere l...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
this happened to me when i was watchin Fll Moon Wo Sagashite and Grave of the fireflies
2517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08
yup. but mostly happens with drama and romance anime/manga.

like super sweet moments in mangas or veeeery sad moments in anime (like tokikake. )
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


jesusa14 wrote:

Dont believe ya....
because even if im expressionless...
i still have emotions...
though i dont show it...
tsaka miski babae ako...
i hide my weak side...
And Stay hard as a rock...
so all the guys around me...
dont take advantages of me...




I don't have to prove that I'm Ice Cold, really. I know what I'm saying, and I'll keep that as a fact to myself.
and nope. Being expressionless is just showing how dense you can be by keeping your face still.
... Which doesn't have anything to do with emotions whatsoever, unless if you think about it or so.

Don't worry. These feelings are normal. ;D


Nah...
I'm not dense...
its just that im born like this...
and even my family & friends says...
"you're giving a dont-get-close-to-me aura again"....


2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Sora47 wrote:

this happened to me when i was watchin Fll Moon Wo Sagashite and Grave of the fireflies


super...
100%...
AGREED...


1437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ..philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
well yes.,..when i've ended romeoxjuliet...so sad and amazing!
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
yup! many times!
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

klingam wrote:

well yes.,..when i've ended romeoxjuliet...so sad and amazing!


Yeah...
The climax made my heart jump so much...


245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
sometimes..usually on school theme anime
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
yes~! everytime i watch sad scenes..
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

jesusa14 wrote:


jamie416 wrote:


jesusa14 wrote:


jamie416 wrote:

i also read boku no hatsukoi kimi ni sasagu...
and i hate teru-chan.(im watching it now actually..)


back to the question, i cried after finishing romeoxjuliet, its a super tear jerker...next to my top 1 which is Windstruck


Waaa...
Me too...
I also cried when romeo and juliet died...
Sob Sob...
And I hAtE Teru-chan Too...




lol, i was really sad thinking that takuma would die in the end, i mean what's gonna happen to mayu!?, but good thing i read the spoiler at the orum so im not depres now when reading the manga, lol
and also fate.stay, i didnt cry but i felt really sad since shiro and saber didnt end up together...awwww
oh i almost forgot ZETTAI KARESHI..poor night...:((



Waaa...
I feel sorry for night too...
(i wish i have a boyfriend like him...) -^_^-
And whats gonna happen to takuma and mayu anyways?...




1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
hmm..kinda when I read "Area no Kishi" can't remember what chapter it was
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
uhhh i don't read manga that much, but while watching animes i sometimes do.
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

jamie416 wrote:


jesusa14 wrote:


jamie416 wrote:


jesusa14 wrote:


jamie416 wrote:

i also read boku no hatsukoi kimi ni sasagu...
and i hate teru-chan.(im watching it now actually..)


back to the question, i cried after finishing romeoxjuliet, its a super tear jerker...next to my top 1 which is Windstruck


Waaa...
Me too...
I also cried when romeo and juliet died...
Sob Sob...
And I hAtE Teru-chan Too...




lol, i was really sad thinking that takuma would die in the end, i mean what's gonna happen to mayu!?, but good thing i read the spoiler at the orum so im not depres now when reading the manga, lol
and also fate.stay, i didnt cry but i felt really sad since shiro and saber didnt end up together...awwww
oh i almost forgot ZETTAI KARESHI..poor night...:((



Waaa...
I feel sorry for night too...
(i wish i have a boyfriend like him...) -^_^-
And whats gonna happen to takuma and mayu anyways?...






Where are you watching?....
What Site?...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.