First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply papparazi photos
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 12/2/08
i just found them on internet;; chinen lookss sooo cute (hot too!)
tell me what u think of it=)


more papparazzi photos of chinen=)
Member
4037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sooooo kawaiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks pekyi-chan for the photos.....
he's really cute and HOT.... LOL XD
anou~~ may i take this pic?
Posted 11/28/08

cyylovers wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sooooo kawaiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks pekyi-chan for the photos.....
he's really cute and HOT.... LOL XD
anou~~ may i take this pic?


ur welcome=) sure u can take them if u like=)
Member
4037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

pekyi94 wrote:


cyylovers wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sooooo kawaiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks pekyi-chan for the photos.....
he's really cute and HOT.... LOL XD
anou~~ may i take this pic?


ur welcome=) sure u can take them if u like=)





thanks! haha....

Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
woah@!@!
he sure looks kakkoi na!!
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
woah!!
i can see that he loves
wearing bracelets ne^^
Posted 11/29/08

makinosan14 wrote:

woah@!@!
he sure looks kakkoi na!!


yes yes chinen deffinetly looks kakkoi
Member
10143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!!!
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
holy......HE LOoKS SO HOT!!!!!!! AND KAKKOI TOO!!!!!!!!! OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 11/29/08

japfightfish2 wrote:

holy......HE LOoKS SO HOT!!!!!!! AND KAKKOI TOO!!!!!!!!! OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thats wat i said when i first saw it!
Member
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
kakkoi~desu! XD!

he looks so cooL~
Member
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
kakkoi~desu! XD!

he looks so cooL~
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Do you REALLY wan...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
OMG chii~ looks ... older o.o
*sniff* im missing young chii~ ):
but im really liking this older chii~ (^-^)v
Member
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

pekyi94 wrote:

i just found them on internet;; chinen lookss sooo cute (hot too!)
tell me what u think of it=)


yeah...
i saw it in chinen's website...
where did you get it???
Member
5748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hong KOng
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
GyaBoo!!!!!!!!! he looks completely hot!!! and not yo mention pure cuteness but the hotness rules over more!!!
XD XD XD
Member
3024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anywhere safe...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

pekyi94 wrote:

i just found them on internet;; chinen lookss sooo cute (hot too!)
tell me what u think of it=)



waaahhh!! thanks for sharing! he looked so mature! CHii..!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.