First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play !
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
Jos blushed as much as a Vampire could when she addressed him. Her voice was so soft and melodious, like a crystal bell. He shook the other Vampire's hand. "N-nice to meet you, Dia. You can call me Jos, if you like." he bowed to her again. Then his head jerked up, his gaze sharp as he spotted someone spying on them. But he said nothing.
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Dia smiled as she also felt someone spying on them...."Should we chat somewhere else....?? it is very uncomfortable if we just chat like this...."
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Jos nodded and smiled. Damnit, he thought, Why am I acting like some Love-Stricken Youngblood?
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
(( okay will I'm outta here, tell me when the whole love thing ends okay ? thanks ^_^ ))
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Dia lead the way to a cafe and sat down drinking some coffee.....She stared at the liquid and looked at Jos...."so why don't we tell each other more about ourselves??" she smiled gently
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
((All right, laters))

Jos nodded and set down his coffee. "Um...well..." he looked rather lost. "What exactly do you want to know about me?" he asked, just a little embarassed
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
"Do you not have a partner you go with???....or a lover that's with you???" Dia asked....
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

radow wrote:

rain glanced over and seen a gril coming out of a bar. he noticed she was a vampire too he thought to himself there really are alot of us here he cought up to the two that was running then jumped in front of them yo do you mind if i play with your friends behind you


Akino watch as Rain went infront , while walkinqq to the hunters & bumps into them , the hunters turn back starinqq at her , as the hunter sniff her they prepared their weapon & one of them said
Hunters: "she is a vampire?!?!"
Aki: "NoNoNoNo!!!!" (Shakes Head)
Hunter: "Yoo do smell like one!!"
Aki: "NoNo , i & my uncle killed alot of vampire so of course we smell like one!!"
Hunter: "Yes ii don't think she is a Vampire , she is the Risinqq Star Aki , Lami's Daughter!"
Hunter: "Lami??? , ohhh that means Yoo are very Skilled in Killinqq PureBlood Vampire right??"
Aki: "Uhs...Quite , The one there is a vampire right??(Points at Rain)"
Hunter: "Yes it is"
Aki: "He is mine then"(Runs & Jumped & Land in front of Rain)
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Jos coughed. "Um...no. I've really not had a partner...ever..." he looked up, suddenly realizing what he said, "No! What I mean is tha I've just spent most of my time in my Study, that I've never really...I mean...No."
Posted 12/7/08

th-Muffin wrote:


radow wrote:

rain glanced over and seen a gril coming out of a bar. he noticed she was a vampire too he thought to himself there really are alot of us here he cought up to the two that was running then jumped in front of them yo do you mind if i play with your friends behind you


Akino watch as Rain went infront , while walkinqq to the hunters & bumps into them , the hunters turn back starinqq at her , as the hunter sniff her they prepared their weapon & one of them said
Hunters: "she is a vampire?!?!"
Aki: "NoNoNoNo!!!!" (Shakes Head)
Hunter: "Yoo do smell like one!!"
Aki: "NoNo , i & my uncle killed alot of vampire so of course we smell like one!!"
Hunter: "Yes ii don't think she is a Vampire , she is the Risinqq Star Aki , Lami's Daughter!"
Hunter: "Lami??? , ohhh that means Yoo are very Skilled in Killinqq PureBlood Vampire right??"
Aki: "Uhs...Quite , The one there is a vampire right??(Points at Rain)"
Hunter: "Yes it is"
Aki: "He is mine then"(Runs & Jumped & Land in front of Rain)


rain closed his eyes and was about to ask a question to the hunter but before he could say a word a girl droped infront of him oi what do you want im kinda busy
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

radow wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


radow wrote:

rain glanced over and seen a gril coming out of a bar. he noticed she was a vampire too he thought to himself there really are alot of us here he cought up to the two that was running then jumped in front of them yo do you mind if i play with your friends behind you


Akino watch as Rain went infront , while walkinqq to the hunters & bumps into them , the hunters turn back starinqq at her , as the hunter sniff her they prepared their weapon & one of them said
Hunters: "she is a vampire?!?!"
Aki: "NoNoNoNo!!!!" (Shakes Head)
Hunter: "Yoo do smell like one!!"
Aki: "NoNo , i & my uncle killed alot of vampire so of course we smell like one!!"
Hunter: "Yes ii don't think she is a Vampire , she is the Risinqq Star Aki , Lami's Daughter!"
Hunter: "Lami??? , ohhh that means Yoo are very Skilled in Killinqq PureBlood Vampire right??"
Aki: "Uhs...Quite , The one there is a vampire right??(Points at Rain)"
Hunter: "Yes it is"
Aki: "He is mine then"(Runs & Jumped & Land in front of Rain)


rain closed his eyes and was about to ask a question to the hunter but before he could say a word a girl droped infront of him oi what do you want im kinda busy


Aki: *Breaths* [ takes out a 2 Long swords from her Shoe & Prepares her stands , than she started to attack Rain ]
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
((hey, not to sound like an ass or anything, but could you guys please lay off the quoting??? Please??))
Posted 12/7/08

th-Muffin wrote:


radow wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


radow wrote:

rain glanced over and seen a gril coming out of a bar. he noticed she was a vampire too he thought to himself there really are alot of us here he cought up to the two that was running then jumped in front of them yo do you mind if i play with your friends behind you


Akino watch as Rain went infront , while walkinqq to the hunters & bumps into them , the hunters turn back starinqq at her , as the hunter sniff her they prepared their weapon & one of them said
Hunters: "she is a vampire?!?!"
Aki: "NoNoNoNo!!!!" (Shakes Head)
Hunter: "Yoo do smell like one!!"
Aki: "NoNo , i & my uncle killed alot of vampire so of course we smell like one!!"
Hunter: "Yes ii don't think she is a Vampire , she is the Risinqq Star Aki , Lami's Daughter!"
Hunter: "Lami??? , ohhh that means Yoo are very Skilled in Killinqq PureBlood Vampire right??"
Aki: "Uhs...Quite , The one there is a vampire right??(Points at Rain)"
Hunter: "Yes it is"
Aki: "He is mine then"(Runs & Jumped & Land in front of Rain)


rain closed his eyes and was about to ask a question to the hunter but before he could say a word a girl droped infront of him oi what do you want im kinda busy


Aki: *Breaths* [ takes out a 2 Long swords from her Shoe & Prepares her stands , than she started to attack Rain ]


rain dogged her attacks what the hell his eyes glowed light red dont get in my way
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
((Okay...being ignored works too, I guess.))
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
[ To IchiGeki ] Okayy Okayy Sure Sure:)) sorry sorry
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.