Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply First Try At Anime Drawing
2683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of a com...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


monkeywinz wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:

My VERY first attempt at it.....marvel at its absolute crappyness.....

(not a specific character) (sry no scanner =[)




isnt it horrible? XD


lol its like the guy is laughing





oooh thats harsh lol its supposed to be a girl XP



Try making the bangs softer, and not as sharp and spikey. That alone makes it look a little more feminine. Also, add 6 feet eyelashes, and you got no problem. XD


hey i drew it when i was 8 so cut me some slack here XD also note the lack of ears @_@


XD I didnt even notice that. rolf. Highfive on that one. :P


woo! btw... if i added 6 feet eyelashes...it might be even scarier than it is now XD
Posted 11/28/08

thecommoniguana wrote:


Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


monkeywinz wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:

My VERY first attempt at it.....marvel at its absolute crappyness.....

(not a specific character) (sry no scanner =[)




isnt it horrible? XD


lol its like the guy is laughing





oooh thats harsh lol its supposed to be a girl XP



Try making the bangs softer, and not as sharp and spikey. That alone makes it look a little more feminine. Also, add 6 feet eyelashes, and you got no problem. XD


hey i drew it when i was 8 so cut me some slack here XD also note the lack of ears @_@


XD I didnt even notice that. rolf. Highfive on that one. :P


woo! btw... if i added 6 feet eyelashes...it might be even scarier than it is now XD


lol, I was just exaggerating 'cause I've seen drawings with unbelievable eyelash sizes to make sure people know it's a girl. :PAnd sometimes, it's even a boy. XD
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
done in OCT 31 1997 i found it on an old book in our house. Im not sure if this is my FIRST anime drawing but this sure is the OLDEST existing ive found. Along with the little drawing is a message of the 9 yr old me for sailormoon ahahaha.

189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
ya dont wanna see ma picture!!!
2683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of a com...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


monkeywinz wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:

My VERY first attempt at it.....marvel at its absolute crappyness.....

(not a specific character) (sry no scanner =[)




isnt it horrible? XD


lol its like the guy is laughing





oooh thats harsh lol its supposed to be a girl XP



Try making the bangs softer, and not as sharp and spikey. That alone makes it look a little more feminine. Also, add 6 feet eyelashes, and you got no problem. XD


hey i drew it when i was 8 so cut me some slack here XD also note the lack of ears @_@


XD I didnt even notice that. rolf. Highfive on that one. :P


woo! btw... if i added 6 feet eyelashes...it might be even scarier than it is now XD


lol, I was just exaggerating 'cause I've seen drawings with unbelievable eyelash sizes to make sure people know it's a girl. :PAnd sometimes, it's even a boy. XD


WOA...thats kinda creepy @_@ a guy with gigantic eyelashes....
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
i started drawing when i was 3...
I drew stickmans. a lot. i guess i don't have to draw it to show you.


Continued drawing until i was in kindergarten (4 years old) it looked somehow like this>>

(it's just how i remembered my drawing used to be like. it was worse than that, i think)

I practiced and practiced and practiced until i'm 13 and it looks like this now>>

it still sucks, so yea, i know. =P
Posted 11/28/08
maybe idk... like draw something orginal
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08

thecommoniguana wrote:


Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


Kushari wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:


monkeywinz wrote:


thecommoniguana wrote:

My VERY first attempt at it.....marvel at its absolute crappyness.....

(not a specific character) (sry no scanner =[)




isnt it horrible? XD


lol its like the guy is laughing





oooh thats harsh lol its supposed to be a girl XP



Try making the bangs softer, and not as sharp and spikey. That alone makes it look a little more feminine. Also, add 6 feet eyelashes, and you got no problem. XD


hey i drew it when i was 8 so cut me some slack here XD also note the lack of ears @_@


XD I didnt even notice that. rolf. Highfive on that one. :P


woo! btw... if i added 6 feet eyelashes...it might be even scarier than it is now XD


lol, no kidding.

EDIT: Quoted quoted wrong one. lol
25350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The middle of now...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Syimati wrote:

i started drawing when i was 3...
I drew stickmans. a lot. i guess i don't have to draw it to show you.


Continued drawing until i was in kindergarten (4 years old) it looked somehow like this>>

(it's just how i remembered my drawing used to be like. it was worse than that, i think)

I practiced and practiced and practiced until i'm 13 and it looks like this now>>

it still sucks, so yea, i know. =P


no way thats really good! as for me i lost my first drawing so i dont have anything to show though i probably wouldnt of showed it anyway yes it sucked that bad
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under your bed.
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
id post but im afraid somebody is eating or just ate recently and theyll throw up
Posted 11/28/08
wtf does that mean
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

hikarihime136 wrote:


Syimati wrote:

i started drawing when i was 3...
I drew stickmans. a lot. i guess i don't have to draw it to show you.


Continued drawing until i was in kindergarten (4 years old) it looked somehow like this>>

(it's just how i remembered my drawing used to be like. it was worse than that, i think)

I practiced and practiced and practiced until i'm 13 and it looks like this now>>

it still sucks, so yea, i know. =P


no way thats really good! as for me i lost my first drawing so i dont have anything to show though i probably wouldnt of showed it anyway yes it sucked that bad


hehe..thanks! i don't think your drawing is bad..everyone has a talent in drawing..it's just a matter of practicing! ^^
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

himiko01 wrote:

done in OCT 31 1997 i found it on an old book in our house. Im not sure if this is my FIRST anime drawing but this sure is the OLDEST existing ive found. Along with the little drawing is a message of the 9 yr old me for sailormoon ahahaha.



awwww how cute
25350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The middle of now...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Syimati wrote:


hikarihime136 wrote:


Syimati wrote:

i started drawing when i was 3...
I drew stickmans. a lot. i guess i don't have to draw it to show you.


Continued drawing until i was in kindergarten (4 years old) it looked somehow like this>>

(it's just how i remembered my drawing used to be like. it was worse than that, i think)

I practiced and practiced and practiced until i'm 13 and it looks like this now>>

it still sucks, so yea, i know. =P


no way thats really good! as for me i lost my first drawing so i dont have anything to show though i probably wouldnt of showed it anyway yes it sucked that bad


hehe..thanks! i don't think your drawing is bad..everyone has a talent in drawing..it's just a matter of practicing! ^^

oh no i got waaay better at drawing its just that my first drawing was so bad it makes me cry to think about it lols

34405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Kushari wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Sweet mother of mercy! This is a first try?! I've been drawing anime since I was 6 and still can't draw this good! >.>


i agree with you!!!! can you really actually draw THAT good??????????????????

lol my first time drawing, was when i was 8 and i made the head to narrow.........i'd show you.....but i dont wanna
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.