First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Request| Banner
4663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the shadows......
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:



This banner wasn't made by me but AngelGoddess1997 can't log in CR ;__;


thank you
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

tananlove wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



Sorry but we don't know how to make this kind of animation ><


the heart could sparkle or not, i do'nt really care, but it is prettier when sparkles move


but I think there is someone who can do that effect >w<
she's AngelGoddess1997 but she can't enter CR
but I'll wait till she's online on msn ><
Member
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/24/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


tananlove wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



Sorry but we don't know how to make this kind of animation ><


the heart could sparkle or not, i do'nt really care, but it is prettier when sparkles move


but I think there is someone who can do that effect >w<
she's AngelGoddess1997 but she can't enter CR
but I'll wait till she's online on msn ><


Ok, I CANT WAIT!
Member
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

tananlove wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


tananlove wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



Sorry but we don't know how to make this kind of animation ><


the heart could sparkle or not, i do'nt really care, but it is prettier when sparkles move


but I think there is someone who can do that effect >w<
she's AngelGoddess1997 but she can't enter CR
but I'll wait till she's online on msn ><


Ok, I CANT WAIT!

Please hurry

Member
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 8/24/09 , edited 9/2/09


Done
DeeDee_95
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 9/2/09


Done
DeeDee_95
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09

Text:1.Crew
2.About Us
3. Support Them
4.Birthdays
5.Updates
6.Affiliates
Colour scheme: any :3
Border? No thank you
Size: the normal size of a banner
Picture:

Anything else?Can you please make it like this but different decorations :3 :

Mod Request : DeeDee_95
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

tananlove wrote:


tananlove wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


tananlove wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



Sorry but we don't know how to make this kind of animation ><


the heart could sparkle or not, i do'nt really care, but it is prettier when sparkles move


but I think there is someone who can do that effect >w<
she's AngelGoddess1997 but she can't enter CR
but I'll wait till she's online on msn ><


Ok, I CANT WAIT!

Please hurry



Ah, sorry I forgot o.o;;
Umm, I'll try to get it done now XDD
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

XxvampirehimexX wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



This banner wasn't made by me but AngelGoddess1997 can't log in CR ;__;


thank you


Request again whenever you wanna! ^^

Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



Sorry but we don't know how to make this kind of animation ><


omfg! i do! o___________________O
Can I? ...Oh yeah Naru I'm not a mod here, lol P:


then should you be "request mod" ?
cause ALL moderators have been deleted from an unknown reason


Um, I'm not sure o.o
I think i was a mod here for a while, might have been kicked, I havn't been on for a while, remember? ^^"
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
i call rolo-chans request as well <3
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



Sorry but we don't know how to make this kind of animation ><


omfg! i do! o___________________O
Can I? ...Oh yeah Naru I'm not a mod here, lol P:


then should you be "request mod" ?
cause ALL moderators have been deleted from an unknown reason


Um, I'm not sure o.o
I think i was a mod here for a while, might have been kicked, I havn't been on for a while, remember? ^^"


no you haven't >< I'll make you a mod right away OvO
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:



Sorry but we don't know how to make this kind of animation ><


omfg! i do! o___________________O
Can I? ...Oh yeah Naru I'm not a mod here, lol P:


then should you be "request mod" ?
cause ALL moderators have been deleted from an unknown reason


Um, I'm not sure o.o
I think i was a mod here for a while, might have been kicked, I havn't been on for a while, remember? ^^"


no you haven't >< I'll make you a mod right away OvO

LOL. Thankies~~^^ NARU-KII! YER ONLINE!! Imma go say hi on MSN now XDD
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
ooh, not online O:
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
im gonna get off cr for a sec, making gfx x3 on other compie.. wow, im occupying 2 o3o"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.