First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Request| Membership Cards
Member
3206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09
Username:hinamori_amu96
Name:Alice
D.O.B:(date of birth)30 0ct
Fav. Manga:shugo chara!
Position: (creator/mod/member)member
Picture:

Who Do I want To do It: DeeDee_x95 (sample 1)
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Username: hanahitotsu
Name: Izumi
D.O.B:(date of birth) June 21
Fav. Manga: Life in Tokyo
Position: Mod
Picture:

Who do you want to do it? DeeDee_95's 1st sample^^





nesheq wrote:

Username:nesheq
Name:vane
D.O.B:(date of birth)25 august
Fav. Manga: Mahou Monogatari
Position: member
Picture:

Who do you want to do it?DeeDee_95 ex.2






YaniFruba wrote:

Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture
:
Who do you want to do it?DeeDee_95 layout 1





yk1315 wrote:

username:yk1315
name:noel
D.O.B. may 15
fav manga:ultra maniac
position:member



picture:
i want Dee Dee to do the card!




ummm... everyone I did new samples please choose one of them and tell me which one orry I had to change them
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

hinamori_amu96 wrote:

Username:hinamori_amu96
Name:Alice
D.O.B:(date of birth)30 0ct
Fav. Manga:shugo chara!
Position: (creator/mod/member)member
Picture:

Who Do I want To do It: DeeDee_x95 (sample 1)


ummm... I did new samples please choose one and tell me which one you chose ^^||| sorry~
Member
13553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Taiwan
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture:
Naru-sama's Sample 1
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

YaniFruba wrote:

Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture:
Naru-sama's Sample 1


here is your membership card ^^
Member
13553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Taiwan
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


YaniFruba wrote:

Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture:
Naru-sama's Sample 1


here is your membership card ^^


Umm Naru-sama u got something wrong and it's my birthday it's December 5th not May 12th sorry if I made it confusing and u got mixed up!!!
~nya
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

YaniFruba wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


YaniFruba wrote:

Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture:
Naru-sama's Sample 1


here is your membership card ^^


Umm Naru-sama u got something wrong and it's my birthday it's December 5th not May 12th sorry if I made it confusing and u got mixed up!!!
~nya


oops it's becuase here we have it in the opposite day/month/year xD my mistake sorry ^^
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

YaniFruba wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


YaniFruba wrote:

Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture:
Naru-sama's Sample 1


here is your membership card ^^


Umm Naru-sama u got something wrong and it's my birthday it's December 5th not May 12th sorry if I made it confusing and u got mixed up!!!
~nya


I corrected it =D
Member
13553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Taiwan
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


YaniFruba wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


YaniFruba wrote:

Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture:
Naru-sama's Sample 1


here is your membership card ^^


Umm Naru-sama u got something wrong and it's my birthday it's December 5th not May 12th sorry if I made it confusing and u got mixed up!!!
~nya


I corrected it =D


Yayziz me I got my first membership card !!!Thank you thank you thank you thank you soooo much Naru-sama!!!~nya
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

YaniFruba wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


YaniFruba wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


YaniFruba wrote:

Username:YaniFruba
Name:Yani
D.O.B:12/05/97
Fav.Manga:Ultra Maniac and Kitchen Princess
Position:Member
Picture:
Naru-sama's Sample 1


here is your membership card ^^


Umm Naru-sama u got something wrong and it's my birthday it's December 5th not May 12th sorry if I made it confusing and u got mixed up!!!
~nya


I corrected it =D


Yayziz me I got my first membership card !!!Thank you thank you thank you thank you soooo much Naru-sama!!!~nya


your welcome ^^
Member
1701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:

If you want a group ID card/membership card then just fill this in!

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:(date of birth)
Fav. Manga: ( Life of Sally/Life in Tokyo/JHO/Mahou Monogatari )
Position: (creator/mod/member)
Picture:
Who do you want to do it?


DeeDee_95 examples :-


Animegirl_666 examples :-



AkariToroko examples :-



Username: SappireRach
Name: Rachel
D.O.B: Sep. 26
Fav. Manga: Gakuen Alice
Position: Member
Picture:

Who do you want to do it? DeeDee_95 (sample 1)

Member
1818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / beside someone i...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
oh i want sample 2 please!
Member
3206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


hinamori_amu96 wrote:

Username:hinamori_amu96
Name:Alice
D.O.B:(date of birth)30 0ct
Fav. Manga:shugo chara!
Position: (creator/mod/member)member
Picture:

Who Do I want To do It: DeeDee_x95 (sample 1)


ummm... I did new samples please choose one and tell me which one you chose ^^||| sorry~



oo....
i 1 the old sample.....
mind i change pic into this???

Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

hinamori_amu96 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


hinamori_amu96 wrote:

Username:hinamori_amu96
Name:Alice
D.O.B:(date of birth)30 0ct
Fav. Manga:shugo chara!
Position: (creator/mod/member)member
Picture:

Who Do I want To do It: DeeDee_x95 (sample 1)


ummm... I did new samples please choose one and tell me which one you chose ^^||| sorry~



oo....
i 1 the old sample.....
mind i change pic into this???



but I don't have it anymore the computer which I saved it in got a virus and I can't open it ;A; that's why I made new one...
Member
3206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


hinamori_amu96 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


hinamori_amu96 wrote:

Username:hinamori_amu96
Name:Alice
D.O.B:(date of birth)30 0ct
Fav. Manga:shugo chara!
Position: (creator/mod/member)member
Picture:

Who Do I want To do It: DeeDee_x95 (sample 1)


ummm... I did new samples please choose one and tell me which one you chose ^^||| sorry~



oo....
i 1 the old sample.....
mind i change pic into this???



but I don't have it anymore the computer which I saved it in got a virus and I can't open it ;A; that's why I made new one...


ooo...... it's ok..... make the new sample 1 4 me la..... ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.