First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Shugo chara Role Play
23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Suddenly Akino pops out from behind
Akino: Mami??? what are Yoo doinqq here
Nana: mami mami!!!
Nami: Quiet Nana!
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

th-Muffin wrote:

Nice mahhrs:)) , ii can't findd others all Hentai Hentai one ==


(mahhrs?)
23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

geass_warlock wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Nice mahhrs:)) , ii can't findd others all Hentai Hentai one ==


(mahhrs?)


((its Improper English if Yoo are singaporen Yoo will understandd))
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

th-Muffin wrote:

Suddenly Akino pops out from behind
Akino: Mami??? what are Yoo doinqq here
Nana: mami mami!!!
Nami: Quiet Nana!


korato,kazuki,me,ichijou:sounds like nami is getting annoyed...
kotaro only:cause she has to share her owner
Member
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

th-Muffin wrote:

Suddenly Akino pops out from behind
Akino: Mami??? what are Yoo doinqq here
Nana: mami mami!!!
Nami: Quiet Nana!


Mami: (Got starlted) Ah! I was just walking around because Taiki fell on me.

23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Suddenly Akino pops out from behind
Akino: Mami??? what are Yoo doinqq here
Nana: mami mami!!!
Nami: Quiet Nana!


Mami: (Got starlted) Ah! I was just walking around because Taiki fell on me.



Nami: Hmmpp!
Nana: Akino Akino *Huqqies Akino*
Nami: AHHH!!!! i also wann!!!!
Akino: Wait...Mami Yoo work For easter?
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Nice mahhrs:)) , ii can't findd others all Hentai Hentai one ==


(mahhrs?)


((its Improper English if Yoo are singaporen Yoo will understandd))


(i am in singapore!!!but i dont know singlish)

(what school?!tampines sec?pasir ris sec?ngee ann?dunman high?dunman sec?nus?school of the arts?temasek?)
23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

geass_warlock wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Nice mahhrs:)) , ii can't findd others all Hentai Hentai one ==


(mahhrs?)


((its Improper English if Yoo are singaporen Yoo will understandd))


(i am in singapore!!!but i dont know singlish)

(what school?!tampines sec?pasir ris sec?ngee ann?dunman high?dunman sec?nus?school of the arts?temasek?)


Yoo live in sg?
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
*all 4 stare at mami*~chii~
Member
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Mami: What's going on? (Smiles) Is it lover's quarrel?
Rin: Yuck!
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

th-Muffin wrote:

Yoo live in sg?


(yup)
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

blueicegem84 wrote:

Mami: What's going on? (Smiles) Is it lover's quarrel?
Rin: Yuck!


*blushes*me:were not even going out...we even just met each other today*imidiatly clombs nearby tree*
23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

blueicegem84 wrote:

Mami: What's going on? (Smiles) Is it lover's quarrel?
Rin: Yuck!


Akino: Tell me the truth Mami!
Nana: Go Aki-Chan!!!
Nami: Aki-Chan is Madd~
Member
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Suddenly Akino pops out from behind
Akino: Mami??? what are Yoo doinqq here
Nana: mami mami!!!
Nami: Quiet Nana!


Mami: (Got starlted) Ah! I was just walking around because Taiki fell on me.



Nami: Hmmpp!
Nana: Akino Akino *Huqqies Akino*
Nami: AHHH!!!! i also wann!!!!
Akino: Wait...Mami Yoo work For easter?


Mami: (Laughs) Of course not! (Smiles) What makes you think that?

23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

geass_warlock wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:

Mami: What's going on? (Smiles) Is it lover's quarrel?
Rin: Yuck!


*blushes*me:were not even going out...we even just met each other today*imidiatly clombs nearby tree*



Nami:Aki-Chan is mad~
Nana: GoGo Aki-Chan!!!
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.