First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why are anime lovers so Emo?
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

tatu-julia wrote:

if am emo Who cares! .. am not


yeah man they make bad ass igloos id be propud to be one myself...living in the cold like that damn man that must take some gigantic............
Posted 11/28/08
We don't need your stereotypes. Even if that wasn't your intention, the title convinced me otherwise. Just because people leaves some saddening posts of sorts doesn't make then emo. As someone said earlier this is the internet, don't expect the truth to (always) shine and/or reflect reality.
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

moratorium wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:

if am emo Who cares! .. am not


yeah man they make bad ass igloos id be propud to be one myself...living in the cold like that damn man that must take some gigantic............


yes am with u <.<
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
thats pretty bias
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Devilsrice wrote:

So I was reading the forum topic "If your parents said that you could no watch any anime ever again:", and I was reading the replys and wondering why anime people are so emo >.<. Must have read that forum before you reply, it is painful. I.E (I'm going to hang myself).


holy shit i would be upset but still it's just anime nothing to kill yourself over
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

tatu-julia wrote:


moratorium wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:

if am emo Who cares! .. am not


yeah man they make bad ass igloos id be propud to be one myself...living in the cold like that damn man that must take some gigantic............


yes am with u <.<

WAIT wait wait wait wait
oh frick Eskimos not emos never mind

i was talking about eskimos

11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

moratorium wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:


moratorium wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:

if am emo Who cares! .. am not


yeah man they make bad ass igloos id be propud to be one myself...living in the cold like that damn man that must take some gigantic............


yes am with u <.<

WAIT wait wait wait wait
oh frick Eskimos not emos never mind

i was talking about eskimos



its okay lol :3
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / SomeWhere ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Emo!! ...nop I am not emo!!!..
mmmm..I think you are wrong with this stereotype(Emo) of "anime lovers" ...It is a little exaggerated

...but ...it's your opinion!
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / places
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08
everybody's emo... to a certain degree...
2514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
excuse you?no emo here.. its called exaggerating... people tend to do it alot.
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
No. You can't use that description to all anime fans in general. EMO are sad people. I mean, they cut their wrists, cry, pout, cut their wrists... tell me something about that that's not sad. Anyway, maybe some who watch anime are EMO, but not all of them are. If you're an EMO person and you watch stuff like Ouran High School, Furuba, One Piece and all the comedy anime, would that even fit your so-called EMO taste? I don't think so. Some anime fans are actually giddy, fun-loving people. It just so happens that there are already a lot of EMOs in this world now. It's probably a modern trend? I'm not sure. I think I have read that thread you're talking about. They're probably just exaggerating their feelings but that doesn't mean they're actually EMOs. Sure it's sad if your parents won't let you watch anime especially when you love it so much. It's like banning you from eating chocolate forever when you like chocolate a lot. Who wouldn't be sad? Hey, we're anime LOVERS right?
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Unfortunately, you can't exactly portray sarcasm very well with text, especially internet text which tends to be really short.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

tatu-julia wrote:


moratorium wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:


moratorium wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:

if am emo Who cares! .. am not


yeah man they make bad ass igloos id be propud to be one myself...living in the cold like that damn man that must take some gigantic............


yes am with u <.<

WAIT wait wait wait wait
oh frick Eskimos not emos never mind

i was talking about eskimos



its okay lol :3

eskemos lol they kill themselves in the cold lol(no offense to anyone who is)lol
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08
sorry u're wrong. i love anime but am not emo
i could be emo but the reason would not be because of anime. definitely not
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
i no emo, but i am cute:) lmfao
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.