First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Crushes
Member
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:

*giggles* i will tell him all that he doesn't want to face computer anymore so you will always see me online but he was checking his crunchy sometimes and if there is new comers in his group he will change it.....*smiles*...

*laughs* hehe......


Hey pamela... do u like someone?


yes....*blushes*

Posted 12/2/08

prettypamela wrote:


KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:

*giggles* i will tell him all that he doesn't want to face computer anymore so you will always see me online but he was checking his crunchy sometimes and if there is new comers in his group he will change it.....*smiles*...

*laughs* hehe......


Hey pamela... do u like someone?


yes....*blushes*



ohhh whoo!!??
Member
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:


KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:

*giggles* i will tell him all that he doesn't want to face computer anymore so you will always see me online but he was checking his crunchy sometimes and if there is new comers in his group he will change it.....*smiles*...

*laughs* hehe......


Hey pamela... do u like someone?


yes....*blushes*



ohhh whoo!!??


i can't tell T.T........he likes someone already i know it....
Posted 12/2/08

prettypamela wrote:


KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:


KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:

*giggles* i will tell him all that he doesn't want to face computer anymore so you will always see me online but he was checking his crunchy sometimes and if there is new comers in his group he will change it.....*smiles*...

*laughs* hehe......


Hey pamela... do u like someone?


yes....*blushes*



ohhh whoo!!??


i can't tell T.T........he likes someone already i know it....


ohh come onn telllll!! i told bout Ayuta. come on it's okayyyyyyy we can keep secrets
Member
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:


KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:


KitKatKathy wrote:


prettypamela wrote:

*giggles* i will tell him all that he doesn't want to face computer anymore so you will always see me online but he was checking his crunchy sometimes and if there is new comers in his group he will change it.....*smiles*...

*laughs* hehe......


Hey pamela... do u like someone?


yes....*blushes*



ohhh whoo!!??


i can't tell T.T........he likes someone already i know it....


ohh come onn telllll!! i told bout Ayuta. come on it's okayyyyyyy we can keep secrets


ahh.............ok....it's uhm.... ...ah...its...FirePrince101..............there i said it.....*blush* now i have to cover my face.....
Posted 12/2/08


aww cute. hmm shall i tell him? nahhhh but whyyyy do u think no whhooo do u think he likes?
Member
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

KitKatKathy wrote:



aww cute. hmm shall i tell him? nahhhh but whyyyy do u think no whhooo do u think he likes?


actually...he likes me....he already ask me but i don't want him to be my boyfriend.....he is my brother's bestfriend....but he always flirts with me so i fallen for him......and please don't tell him....
Posted 12/2/08


tehehe okay
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
aww..i see..she likes me.....*laughs*
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/2/08
If you two like each other, why won't you two get together? I mean, if you want to. You never know if it can turn out really well! Besides, if you need more help, then please come and tell westernwind or the moderators! We want to help! That's why this group is called Need a CR Lover! And we can chat with your brother to see if he agrees or not...x3


Moderator,
xXSerenityLiteXx
Posted 12/2/08
wow..cool actually i like pamela-chan a lot....i like her..i really like her..hahaha...*evil eyes over FirePrince101*
Posted 12/2/08

cool_dude007 wrote:

wow..cool actually i like pamela-chan a lot....i like her..i really like her..hahaha...*evil eyes over FirePrince101*


shut up!!!! you are not allowed to go near my sister
2175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Ever...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
oh..by the way if u need ayuta he is all yours *laughs*
Moderator
36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

cool_dude007 wrote:

wow..cool actually i like pamela-chan a lot....i like her..i really like her..hahaha...*evil eyes over FirePrince101*


*pokes your cheek*
"Give up already, Karu-chan. And don't give Kyo-kun those evil eyes of yours, okay? "
Posted 12/7/08
aww, you guys sound like a big happy family. well, since you haven't had a confession in a while, i guess i'll post my crush. drumroll please!! its....karu-chan!! oh yes, cooldude007, himself.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.