First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Crushes
Member
25936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oceania
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Wow. Heh, im not brave enough to post who my crush is but kudos to everyone haha.
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
wow... you guys really are liking someone eh.. well its not bad..
i like anime characters.. a whole lot of em..
but i dont have a crush on anyone human..
though i did have a crush on one of my friends before..
that was 2 years ago... & i've dumped the guys who are asking me out.

well anyway.. good luck minna!!XD hehe.. i hope you find the guy/gal you like..

this is an interesting group..
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
i like a girl in my faverites lol thats going to be hard to find out there all girls lol lol
but thats all im going to say
Member
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Don't have any. I don't meet many girls who share both the interest and the passion for what I do. Also many girls aren't into the gentle guys. Mostly those damn silent and tough types LOL =D But oh well. Fox is a party animal and a fun loving guy who just like to have fun and be fun. Hopefully there is a girl like that out there who can relate to smarts and fun. =3
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
eh? you cant say that DirtyFox-san... i think a lot like gentle guys though.. when they say, 'sweet & kind' in their 'what do you like your guy to be' it means gentle guys.. because only gentle guys are sweet & kind.. well that's how i think it is.. haha..
& smart people who are also fun are cool.. i wish i could be a smart person..>_< but that wish.. will only just be a wish...

nobody has been posting their crush.. lol.

ok, i'll tell who my past crushes were.. (haha!! am i brave or what!? well.. i wouldnt mind telling it since its in the past.. & they're not here in cr anyway.. bwahahahah!!! lol.)
the first guy is named.. Kevin.
the 2nd guy.. Fernando..

--spamming-- >_<
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09


hai! hai! i agree with vendeaska chan! i think more girls like gentle person. just as vendeaska chan said in "what do they like in a guy" all the girls did wrote that they like this qualities in a guy sweet,caring and good listener. this qualities are often found at gentle person
Member
11256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ....
Offline
Posted 4/2/09


lol that mostly depends on the girl like for me i don't care about the good or bad in a guy as long as he can make my heart beat faster, I would always love him =] and don't worry u will find someone out there for u or in here lol XD
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09
I have some one I like and it is well ummm........ negima_is_awsome But don't I mean don't Tell him or I will Kill you
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

i like a girl in my faverites lol thats going to be hard to find out there all girls lol lol
but thats all im going to say
I think i know....

42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

vampire_cullen123 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

i like a girl in my faverites lol thats going to be hard to find out there all girls lol lol
but thats all im going to say
I think i know....



go ahead and tell me who*teasing smile*
o right forgot to mention i broke up with that girl i told u about
im single again =3
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


vampire_cullen123 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

i like a girl in my faverites lol thats going to be hard to find out there all girls lol lol
but thats all im going to say
I think i know....



go ahead and tell me who*teasing smile*
o right forgot to mention i broke up with that girl i told u about
im single again =3
lol nvm

16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 5/12/09

lizajan wrote:

I have some one I like and it is well ummm........ negima_is_awsome But don't I mean don't Tell him or I will Kill you


what'd you do if he joins this group & see your post?
it'll be no use threatening us, actually, if that happens..
Posted 5/12/09

vendeaska wrote:


lizajan wrote:

I have some one I like and it is well ummm........ negima_is_awsome But don't I mean don't Tell him or I will Kill you


what'd you do if he joins this group & see your post?
it'll be no use threatening us, actually, if that happens..

I didnt really mean that and hes already a member of this group Duh!

16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

lizajan wrote:


vendeaska wrote:


lizajan wrote:

I have some one I like and it is well ummm........ negima_is_awsome But don't I mean don't Tell him or I will Kill you


what'd you do if he joins this group & see your post?
it'll be no use threatening us, actually, if that happens..

I didnt really mean that and hes already a member of this group Duh!



eh... i see.
Posted 6/27/11
what do u do if u like someone, but u think tht he likes ur best friend..........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.