First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ::Request avi::
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

visual-kei-freak wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


visual-kei-freak wrote:

Username:visual-kei-freak
Text:visual-kei-freak (written fancy)
Extra:skulls,hearts,brushes,ect. (anything to make it cuter)
Picture(spoiler):


I hope you like it:


thank you! =D oh um,is it okay if i request 1 more? i really loved the way you made it =D if you can:
Username:visual-kei-freak
Text:visual-kei-freak (written fancy)
Extra:skulls,hearts,brushes,ect. (anything to make it cuter)
Picture(spoiler):




hope you like it btw is that you?

Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
Username: VampireRima
Text: Vanessa
Extra: stars , cropped
Picture(spoiler):


Zombie-san
Dreamer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
Username: angelic_angel12
Text: angelic_angel12, Haley, Happy Birthday to Me
Extra: anything that goes. Please make it cute and thin and very tall. If you want you can crop the pink haired girl out of the picture and put her on a new background but you don't have to. Just add anything to it that will make the avatar taller
Picture(spoiler):


Zombie-san
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

VampireRima wrote:

Username: VampireRima
Text: Vanessa
Extra: stars , cropped
Picture(spoiler):


Zombie-san


I hope you enjoy:
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:

Username: angelic_angel12
Text: angelic_angel12, Haley, Happy Birthday to Me
Extra: anything that goes. Please make it cute and thin and very tall. If you want you can crop the pink haired girl out of the picture and put her on a new background but you don't have to. Just add anything to it that will make the avatar taller
Picture(spoiler):


Zombie-san


Here:(sorry the words came out kinda crappy)

Dreamer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Zombie-san wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

Username: angelic_angel12
Text: angelic_angel12, Haley, Happy Birthday to Me
Extra: anything that goes. Please make it cute and thin and very tall. If you want you can crop the pink haired girl out of the picture and put her on a new background but you don't have to. Just add anything to it that will make the avatar taller
Picture(spoiler):


Zombie-san


Here:(sorry the words came out kinda crappy)



NO IT IS GREAT!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

Username: angelic_angel12
Text: angelic_angel12, Haley, Happy Birthday to Me
Extra: anything that goes. Please make it cute and thin and very tall. If you want you can crop the pink haired girl out of the picture and put her on a new background but you don't have to. Just add anything to it that will make the avatar taller
Picture(spoiler):


Zombie-san


Here:(sorry the words came out kinda crappy)



NO IT IS GREAT!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!


aw thanks and fell free to request anytime :3
Posted 12/28/08

loverofmidnight wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Text: Christina, ChristiCutie
Extra: Surprise Me
Picture(spoiler):


Here u go
i made 2 versions if that iz okay


thxs! i like both of them! ^_^
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

VampireRima wrote:

Username: VampireRima
Text: Vanessa
Extra: stars , cropped
Picture(spoiler):


Zombie-san


Here I hope you like it:
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):
( thin n tall )
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):
( thin n tall )


here :
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Zombie-san wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):
( thin n tall )


here :
omg its so nice!!! can i request from you again?

Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):
( thin n tall )


here :
omg its so nice!!! can i request from you again?



sure I'd be glad to edit another one
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):

( thin n tall )
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:


Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):

( thin n tall )


here sorry for the wait:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.