First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ::Request avi::
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Zombie-san wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:


Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):

( thin n tall )


here sorry for the wait:
thanks alot it reallyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~ cute xD

Dreamer
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Username: Mint_247
Text: Jennifer, Mint_247
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):


( thin n tall )
Dreamer
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Username: geoktinang
Text: Yuki, Eunice
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):
Posted 12/30/08
Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):

Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:


Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):

( thin n tall )


here sorry for the wait:
thanks alot it reallyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~ cute xD



you're welcome :3
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Mint_247 wrote:

Username: Mint_247
Text: Jennifer, Mint_247
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):


( thin n tall )


Here you are:
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

geoktinang wrote:


Username: geoktinang
Text: Yuki, Eunice
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):


I hope you Like:

Dreamer
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Zombie-san wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:

Username: Mint_247
Text: Jennifer, Mint_247
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):


( thin n tall )


Here you are:


omg it's so kawaii^^ thank you so much
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Mint_247 wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:

Username: Mint_247
Text: Jennifer, Mint_247
Extra: anything that matches
Picture(spoiler):


( thin n tall )


Here you are:


omg it's so kawaii^^ thank you so much


you're welcome :3
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:

Posted 12/31/08

Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:



imma srry but could u makke a shawdow or fade in teh back and change the font/brush
srry
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:



imma srry but could u makke a shawdow or fade in teh back and change the font/brush
srry


so like completely change it?
Posted 12/31/08

Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:



imma srry but could u makke a shawdow or fade in teh back and change the font/brush
srry


so like completely change it?


yes im soo srry
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:



imma srry but could u makke a shawdow or fade in teh back and change the font/brush
srry


so like completely change it?


yes im soo srry


Is this better?

Posted 12/31/08

Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:



imma srry but could u makke a shawdow or fade in teh back and change the font/brush
srry


so like completely change it?


yes im soo srry


Is this better?



omg thankies i luv it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.