First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ::Request avi::
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:



imma srry but could u makke a shawdow or fade in teh back and change the font/brush
srry


so like completely change it?


yes im soo srry


Is this better?



omg thankies i luv it!


you're welcome
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):

Zombie-san
Posted 1/3/09
Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes and a swirl around the gurl
Picture(spoiler):

Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):

Zombie-san


Here I hope you like it:
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes and a swirl around the gurl
Picture(spoiler):



Here:
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):



Hope you like it:
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes or anything nice
Picture(spoiler):

Posted 1/5/09

Zombie-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Text: smileycupcakes
Extra: brushes and a swirl around the gurl
Picture(spoiler):



Here:


omg thank you so much i luv it
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes or anything nice
Picture(spoiler):



There you are:
Dreamer
3794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / anywhere i freaki...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
username: Blazefan22
text: Madi-chan, under it have it say "The Lovely Panda Beholder"
Extra: anything that u think will look good
Pic:

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):

Zombie-san
Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):

Zombie-san


Here:

Creator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

blazefan22 wrote:

username: Blazefan22
text: Madi-chan, under it have it say "The Lovely Panda Beholder"
Extra: anything that u think will look good
Pic:



here :3 :

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Username: tanxingpei96
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Extra: brushes
Picture(spoiler):
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.