First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ●Avatar Machine●
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/29/08
●●●●Welcome To Avatar Machine!!!●●●●

●●Want an Avatar?Request one!
Just Fill this up:●●
●Username:
●Name:
●What to write on it:
●Extras:
●Who do you want to do it:
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)


●●●Note:●●●
For Mods:Put DONE! when you finished the request.
put PENDING! if you haven't do the request.
For members:please put a BIG picture in your request.
if we missed your request,just re-post it or say it on our wall.Thanks!
Strawberry Parfait
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
●Username:taru1
●Name:unknown
●What to write on it:taru1 , merry christmas
●Extras:brushes aand other stuff u like
●Who do you want to do it:u?
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)


plz put a different back round 4 me ....4 christmas

thx!
Strawberry Parfait
57382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/2/08
....lol that looks hard to do..there's words on the image..but yuu-chan may be able to do it!
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/5/08

taru1 wrote:

●Username:taru1
●Name:unknown
●What to write on it:taru1 , merry christmas
●Extras:brushes aand other stuff u like
●Who do you want to do it:u?
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)


plz put a different back round 4 me ....4 christmas

thx!

Done! Thank you for requesting!
Strawberry Parfait
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:


taru1 wrote:

●Username:taru1
●Name:unknown
●What to write on it:taru1 , merry christmas
●Extras:brushes aand other stuff u like
●Who do you want to do it:u?
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)


plz put a different back round 4 me ....4 christmas

thx!

Thank you for requesting!


thx!!!!
Sundae
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
●●Want an Avatar?Request one!
Just Fill this up:●●

●Username:naompje
●Name:naomi
●What to write on it:
naomi
naompje
kawaii love
●Extras:brushess
●Who do you want to do it:enyone
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)
Posted 12/20/08

naompje wrote:

●●Want an Avatar?Request one!
Just Fill this up:●●

●Username:naompje
●Name:naomi
●What to write on it:
naomi
naompje
kawaii love
●Extras:brushess
●Who do you want to do it:enyone
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)


Done! Thank you for requesting!
Posted 12/23/08
●Username:hyperblossomgirl
●Name:chii-sama
●What to write on it:
Chii
hyperblossomgirl
●Extras:square thingy
●Who do you want to do it:blossombubblesbuttercup
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)
Posted 12/23/08

hyperblossomgirl wrote:

●Username:hyperblossomgirl
●Name:chii-sama
●What to write on it:
Chii
hyperblossomgirl
●Extras:square thingy
●Who do you want to do it:blossombubblesbuttercup
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)




Done! ♥♥Thanks for requesting!
Posted 12/30/08
●Username: Maiden-chan
●Name: Momo-chan
●What to write on it: Maiden-chan, SHINee's Taemin
●Extras: grid, spiral, anything that looks good
●Who do you want to do it: blossomsbubblesbuttercup
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)
Posted 12/31/08

Maiden-chan wrote:

●Username: Maiden-chan
●Name: Momo-chan
●What to write on it: Maiden-chan, SHINee's Taemin
●Extras: grid, spiral, anything that looks good
●Who do you want to do it: blossomsbubblesbuttercup
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)


Done!
Strawberry Parfait
57382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
ne melon-chan, did you add the grid in the last request?
Posted 1/1/09
um......sowwy...i don't have grid in my program.
Sundae
5732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ✿Hi-mi-tsu✿
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
PS: This is a request for a group avatar.

●Username: Suzuka_chan
●Name: Suzuka
●What to write on it: The Fun Games Store
●Extras: anything!
●Who do you want to do it: creator please
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)
Posted 1/3/09

Suzuka_chan wrote:

PS: This is a request for a group avatar.

●Username: Suzuka_chan
●Name: Suzuka
●What to write on it: The Fun Games Store
●Extras: anything!
●Who do you want to do it: creator please
●Pic:(in spoiler pls.)


Hope this is okay for u!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.