First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Yuuki as a Vampire
Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
i like her more as a human though.
But she's cute..!
Posted 12/12/08
yuki is so much prettier when she is a pureblood princess how i wish i was her... i think being a vampire is very cool! just kidding...
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
very cute with the short hair ...
But with the long hair she is sexy in Mysteries way
19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
I like it better now. More suspense~

But I still want her to be with Zero <3
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

CryAngel wrote:

I like it better now. More suspense~

But I still want her to be with Zero <3




It's impossible, CryAngel.
19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

I like it better now. More suspense~

But I still want her to be with Zero <3



It's impossible, CryAngel.


whatever, I still want it that way.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08

CryAngel wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

I like it better now. More suspense~

But I still want her to be with Zero <3



It's impossible, CryAngel.


whatever, I still want it that way.




Sorry, but Zero hates vampires and Yuuki is among one of them. And if you STILL don't believe me, here's the proof--

19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Sorry, but Zero hates vampires and Yuuki is among one of them. And if you STILL don't believe me, here's the proof--



It's not that I dont believe you. Its just that that's how I want it to end.
I have the right to have my own opinions and wishes. Even if they wont come true.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
Have it your way, Jacob Cullen. You have every right and I respect that... It may not be true, but it's all good.
Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
yuuki as pureblood princess is .. to me...what she kind of wanted.. to be emotionaly stonger etc type of ways so i like yuuki princess. but she will always be cross yuuki to me.


aaaand i really want her to kiss zero though. when he nearly kissed her i was so amped.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
I would REALLY love to see Yuuki bite Zero's neck.
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singaporu XD
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
SAME!! omg ._. i saw her bit kaname!! OMG kaname made that sound!! ( SOUNDS USUALLY HEARD IN YAOI) WOO!!!!!! -EXCITED-
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

ShiroroPYON wrote:

SAME!! omg ._. i saw her bit kaname!! OMG kaname made that sound!! ( SOUNDS USUALLY HEARD IN YAOI) WOO!!!!!! -EXCITED-



The part when Yuuki bites Kaname's neck was an epic win in my books!!!!
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singaporu XD
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YAY FOR KANAME!!!
Member
1995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Reality
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
I like her in vampire form better. At least the way she think and act is much more mature and she's not that air head anymore.[not insulting Yuuki.] Because when she was human she's kinda pretty blur in some ways. =D But, she'll always be the same Yuuki just much more mature and knows how to make the correct desicions.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.