First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply which anime comes in your mind first when you think of romance?
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
If i hear "Romance".... I think; "Goong"
But that's not an anime but manga.... so the answer will be.... Bokura ga ita i guess?
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Lakoine wrote:




Don't bother with this guy, he thinks everyone who doesn't consider OP a romance is 'plastic' and has no real friends.


*cry* What a retarded person.
Posted 8/3/09
Emma: Victorian Romance.
73767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Clannad
Posted 8/3/09
Peach Girl
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/3/09
ai yori aoshi, Le Portraite De Petite Cossette
and
eureka seven
Posted 8/3/09
Bokura Ga Ita and Tokimeki Memorial~Only Love~
Posted 8/3/09

blaaps wrote:

ai yori aoshi, Le Portraite De Petite Cossette
and
eureka seven


i dont think ai yori aoshi is really a romance anyme >.<
111680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Bokura Ga Ita & Itazura Na Kiss
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mystery Island
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

foschizzle7 wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Airgear842 wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Airgear842 wrote:


_takee_ wrote:

one piece...



one piece is a romance O.o



See, there is a word "romance' at the image...


yay but that does not mean it a romance anime


the lyrics in the song we are, at the part "poketo ni roman, soreto you wanna be my friend", there is a romance mentioned and also the
part of introduction of one piece, the narrator mentioned that the pirates are looking for the treasure with romance, so it is a romance for
me...


You say it's an romance because of lyrics in the intro song? One Piece isn't a romance anime by any stretch of the imagination.



if you have your REAL friend, then you will realize...


There's a difference between the friendship and companionship in OP and romantic love. Plus the "romance" in the title refers to a "man's romance." Which in OP is considered dreams and chasing after them.


I know the difference of those two but please look at the topic title "which anime comes in your mind first when you think of romance"... see? there is no anything said about "love romance" you mentioning...
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mystery Island
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Lakoine wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:



Just because the straw hat crew have strong bonds of friendship doesn't mean it's classified as romance.



you don't have your REAL friend after all... if you had, you're being a "plastic", i feel sorry for them...


/sigh...i'm not even gonna waste anymore of my time arguing with you, it's hopeless. You're the only person i've ever seen classify OP as a romance so i guess everyone except you must be 'plastic' right? Idiot...



O.o you just lost? that's why you say all of those, sorry, but please study more about logic... I recommend you, you are great in reasoning... but sorry to say, lack of logic... ^^
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/3/09
Eureka Seven
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
paradise kiss ^^
Posted 8/3/09

_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:



Just because the straw hat crew have strong bonds of friendship doesn't mean it's classified as romance.



you don't have your REAL friend after all... if you had, you're being a "plastic", i feel sorry for them...


/sigh...i'm not even gonna waste anymore of my time arguing with you, it's hopeless. You're the only person i've ever seen classify OP as a romance so i guess everyone except you must be 'plastic' right? Idiot...



O.o you just lost? that's why you say all of those, sorry, but please study more about logic... I recommend you, you are great in reasoning... but sorry to say, lack of logic... ^^


I don't have a lack of logic. I know what you're getting at with the romance you're referring to. It's true you can have romantic feelings towards someone without have sexual feelings for them but traditionally romance has always referred to love. So in this instance OP doesn't qualify as a romance because even though the strawhat crew have strongs bonds of friendship none of them are sexually involved with any of the others.

7256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Not saying:P u ne...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
first two that came to mind were myself.yourself and clanned.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.