First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply which anime comes in your mind first when you think of romance?
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mystery Island
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Lakoine wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:



Just because the straw hat crew have strong bonds of friendship doesn't mean it's classified as romance.



you don't have your REAL friend after all... if you had, you're being a "plastic", i feel sorry for them...


/sigh...i'm not even gonna waste anymore of my time arguing with you, it's hopeless. You're the only person i've ever seen classify OP as a romance so i guess everyone except you must be 'plastic' right? Idiot...



O.o you just lost? that's why you say all of those, sorry, but please study more about logic... I recommend you, you are great in reasoning... but sorry to say, lack of logic... ^^


I don't have a lack of logic. I know what you're getting at with the romance you're referring to. It's true you can have romantic feelings towards someone without have sexual feelings for them but traditionally romance has always referred to love. So in this instance OP doesn't qualify as a romance because even though the strawhat crew have strongs bonds of friendship none of them are sexually involved with any of the others.



but the see the forum topic... "which anime comes in your mind first when you think of romance"... see? the poster didn't mentioned if it is telling about "love romance"...
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

avatarv2 wrote:


blaaps wrote:

ai yori aoshi, Le Portraite De Petite Cossette
and
eureka seven


i dont think ai yori aoshi is really a romance anyme >.<


the romance between kaoru and aoi is central to the plot so I count it
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/3/09


Yes i understand what you're saying, but like i said about the traditional and general concept of romance is love. It's painfully obvious that the threadstarter was talking about love romance with this topic, this is evident from all the posts in this thread.

541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mystery Island
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Lakoine wrote:



Yes i understand what you're saying, but like i said about the traditional and general concept of romance is love. It's painfully obvious that the threadstarter was talking about love romance with this topic, this is evident from all the posts in this thread.



O.o it's just a misunderstanding, lol...
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/3/09

_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:



Yes i understand what you're saying, but like i said about the traditional and general concept of romance is love. It's painfully obvious that the threadstarter was talking about love romance with this topic, this is evident from all the posts in this thread.



O.o it's just a misunderstanding, lol...


lmao

541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mystery Island
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Lakoine wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:



Yes i understand what you're saying, but like i said about the traditional and general concept of romance is love. It's painfully obvious that the threadstarter was talking about love romance with this topic, this is evident from all the posts in this thread.



O.o it's just a misunderstanding, lol...


lmao



Oh well... let us forget all of those what happened... Just nothing was happened...
Posted 8/3/09

_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:


_takee_ wrote:


Lakoine wrote:



Yes i understand what you're saying, but like i said about the traditional and general concept of romance is love. It's painfully obvious that the threadstarter was talking about love romance with this topic, this is evident from all the posts in this thread.



O.o it's just a misunderstanding, lol...


lmao



Oh well... let us forget all of those what happened... Just nothing was happened...


Haha, yep

21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Fighting about One Piece? Ah huh. Anyways, Fruits Basket. One of the only romance animes I don't hate with a passion.
53941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Flushing,NY
Online
Posted 8/3/09
gundam yo
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Posted Nov 28 2008

Cyclone003 wrote:




I got tons that come into mind but these are the only ones I can remember at the top of my head including yours
Daiakuji
Genmuken
Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku
Wife Eater
Yagami Yuu
Sora no Iro, Mizu
Wind of Ebenbourg
Swallowtail Inn
Akiba Girls
Ringetsu
Report to Mo
WHERE DID U FIND ALL THESE ANIMES I CANT FIND THEM
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
shugo chara doki here's amuto's readings X3 Your was born on the year of Ox and your partner born on the year of Horse

Compatibility Readings : Exhausting, trying union.

The intelligent, spontaneous, fidgety Horse and the unhurried, cautious, careful Ox think so much alike that their minds do not even bond. The Horse thinks that the Ox is dense because of the careful, wary nature of the Ox, which is a real pity because the Ox is really smart.
Posted 8/4/09
Special A.
1457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in your pants ;)
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

MyChemAnne wrote:

Posted Nov 28 2008

Cyclone003 wrote:




I got tons that come into mind but these are the only ones I can remember at the top of my head including yours
Daiakuji
Genmuken
Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku
Wife Eater
Yagami Yuu
Sora no Iro, Mizu
Wind of Ebenbourg
Swallowtail Inn
Akiba Girls
Ringetsu
Report to Mo
WHERE DID U FIND ALL THESE ANIMES I CANT FIND THEM :(


of course you cant. they're all hentai animes. unless you check animepile.net or tubehentai.com.

2884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Right next to you!
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
first thing huh? .......... Sailor Moon!!! hehe..
21488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
I think of Fruits Basket ><
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.