Post Reply Apply for position
Moderator
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Ok!! Here's the place for you to apply for any position available in the school system page.
More position to be added in future or upon request!!


To apply:
Username:
Which body: Student council/ Librarian/ Dorms/ Clubs/ Cafeteria
Position desired:

So, start applying now!!
Posted 11/29/08
Is there any choices...because I am kinda lost for positions...
Moderator
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

elo- wrote:

Is there any choices...because I am kinda lost for positions...


Student Council
- President/ Vice President/ Secretary/ Vice Secretary/ Treasurer/ Vice Treasurer
- Members of student council will be in-charged of organizing the events for the academy and etc.

Library
- Head Librarian/ Librarian
- Librarians will be in-charged with stuffs in the library

Dorms {Choose according to your class. If you are in Night Class, then choose Night Dorm}
- Leader/ Assistant Leader
- Take care of the stuffs and events going on in the dorms

Clubs {Name the club you wanna join, and we'll establish the club}
- Teacher/ President/ Vice President/ Member
- Teacher/ President/ Vice President take care of the stuffs and events going on in the clubs
- Member be active in the club and etc.


Cafeteria
- Chef/ Waiter/ Waitress
- Just do what a normal chef/ waiter/ waitress will do. {This is like a roleplay}

Posted 11/30/08

Shiori4869 wrote:


elo- wrote:

Is there any choices...because I am kinda lost for positions...


Student Council
- President/ Vice President/ Secretary/ Vice Secretary/ Treasurer/ Vice Treasurer
- Members of student council will be in-charged of organizing the events for the academy and etc.

Library
- Head Librarian/ Librarian
- Librarians will be in-charged with stuffs in the library

Dorms {Choose according to your class. If you are in Night Class, then choose Night Dorm}
- Leader/ Assistant Leader
- Take care of the stuffs and events going on in the dorms

Clubs {Name the club you wanna join, and we'll establish the club}
- Teacher/ President/ Vice President/ Member
- Teacher/ President/ Vice President take care of the stuffs and events going on in the clubs
- Member be active in the club and etc.


Cafeteria
- Chef/ Waiter/ Waitress
- Just do what a normal chef/ waiter/ waitress will do. {This is like a roleplay}



Can I be dorm leader?If its okay with everyone....
Moderator
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/30/08


Approved You're now officially leader for night dorm
Posted 12/1/08

Shiori4869 wrote:



Approved You're now officially leader for night dorm


Thank you so much ! :]
student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Shiori4869 wrote:

Ok!! Here's the place for you to apply for any position available in the school system page.
More position to be added in future or upon request!!


To apply:
Username:
Which body: Student council/ Librarian/ Dorms/ Clubs/ Cafeteria
Position desired:

So, start applying now!!


Can I be Dorm leader of day class and Student Council
- President plz mew =^.^=
Moderator
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

angel052894 wrote:


Shiori4869 wrote:

Ok!! Here's the place for you to apply for any position available in the school system page.
More position to be added in future or upon request!!


To apply:
Username:
Which body: Student council/ Librarian/ Dorms/ Clubs/ Cafeteria
Position desired:

So, start applying now!!


Can I be Dorm leader of day class and Student Council
- President plz mew =^.^=


Alright You're now both Day dorm leader and president of student council
student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Shiori4869 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


Shiori4869 wrote:

Ok!! Here's the place for you to apply for any position available in the school system page.
More position to be added in future or upon request!!


To apply:
Username:
Which body: Student council/ Librarian/ Dorms/ Clubs/ Cafeteria
Position desired:

So, start applying now!!


Can I be Dorm leader of day class and Student Council
- President plz mew =^.^=


Alright You're now both Day dorm leader and president of student council


mew thx for very much! mew!
student
2968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥under my blanket...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08
To apply:....
Username:blanketsRwarm
Which body: Librarian
Position desired: head librarian
Moderator
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

blanketsRwarm wrote:

To apply:....
Username:blanketsRwarm
Which body: Librarian
Position desired: head librarian


Approved You're our academy's head librarian
You must be logged in to post.