First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Supernatural Animes
Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Well....what's your favorite supernatural anime? Well for now, my favorite is vampire knight. i'm reading the manga though....it combines intrigue, romance and hot vampires. well, what's yours?
Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Vampire Knight~!
Creator
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I really love Supernatural animes!
So, there are really a lot~~!!

Like, Vampire Knight, Shugo Chara.. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Shakugan No Shana and The Wallflower!!

Awesome.

I bet you try those.
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States!!
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
VAMPIRE KNIGHT
Posted 4/6/09
hmmm.....well ... this is hard....card captor i think?
Creator
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

M_Yang11 wrote:

VAMPIRE KNIGHT


Yeah! It's the best!
Creator
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

whitemount wrote:

hmmm.....well ... this is hard....card captor i think?


it's my 2nd anime, i guess? my first is sailormoon, haha!
Posted 5/11/09
well i read a lot of supernatural manga's
like:
-love monster
-Psychic Academy
-Millennium Snow
-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
-Midnight Secretary and many more..


for anime's, well i guess my fave one is
-rozen maiden
-vampire knight and
-Ginban Kaleidoscope


tehehe
Creator
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

maehcy08 wrote:

well i read a lot of supernatural manga's
like:
-love monster
-Psychic Academy
-Millennium Snow
-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
-Midnight Secretary and many more..


for anime's, well i guess my fave one is
-rozen maiden
-vampire knight and
-Ginban Kaleidoscope


tehehe


I haven't tried Ginban Kaleidoscope but they do
say it's good
Posted 5/14/09

annetanael wrote:


maehcy08 wrote:

well i read a lot of supernatural manga's
like:
-love monster
-Psychic Academy
-Millennium Snow
-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
-Midnight Secretary and many more..


for anime's, well i guess my fave one is
-rozen maiden
-vampire knight and
-Ginban Kaleidoscope


tehehe


I haven't tried Ginban Kaleidoscope but they do
say it's good



yup! it's too really goOd, but it is really a sad ending! i'm also currently reading now a (supernatural) manga,
it's called "anatolia story" it's really reall good, i recommend it..

Creator
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

maehcy08 wrote:


annetanael wrote:


maehcy08 wrote:

well i read a lot of supernatural manga's
like:
-love monster
-Psychic Academy
-Millennium Snow
-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
-Midnight Secretary and many more..


for anime's, well i guess my fave one is
-rozen maiden
-vampire knight and
-Ginban Kaleidoscope


tehehe


I haven't tried Ginban Kaleidoscope but they do
say it's good



yup! it's too really goOd, but it is really a sad ending! i'm also currently reading now a (supernatural) manga,
it's called "anatolia story" it's really reall good, i recommend it..



u love supernatural too huh we can get along well.
so sad im not into manga by now, but I can at least
try it someday
Member
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
Mine is ...

Cardcaptor Sakura, The Wallflower, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, Shakugan No Shana, Kamichama Karin, Chibi Vampire, Tokyo Mew Mew, Princess Tutu and.......(lots more... )
Creator
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
That's alot~! Love your choices!
13225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *moved out of cru...
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
Here's mine:

-Cardcaptor Sakura
-Shakugan no Shana
-Shugo Chara
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
-Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (I'm not sure if that's SN though. Sunako just likes SN things but the series itself isn't SN but whatever.)
-Zero no Tsukaima

Creator
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

mitchaQ wrote:

Here's mine:

-Cardcaptor Sakura
-Shakugan no Shana
-Shugo Chara
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
-Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (I'm not sure if that's SN though. Sunako just likes SN things but the series itself isn't SN but whatever.)
-Zero no Tsukaima



Well YNSH seems to look like one, nosebleeding evrytime (and oh, it luks lyk a fountain) is
so not unhuman XDD i think..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.