First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply what do you think??
Moderator
8730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / at "ValKai" dude XD
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Neko_Asigiri wrote:

sure! we could add more random stuff to the group like games and stuff not just pics ehehe


hmm yeah XD the haruhi game for the wii o.o
Member
2094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Nya Town
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

kaizen2302 wrote:


Neko_Asigiri wrote:

sure! we could add more random stuff to the group like games and stuff not just pics ehehe


hmm yeah XD the haruhi game for the wii o.o


yep! also the doujin game from the ps2. it's soo cute! you get to put tails on haruhi XD
Moderator
8730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / at "ValKai" dude XD
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Neko_Asigiri wrote:


kaizen2302 wrote:


Neko_Asigiri wrote:

sure! we could add more random stuff to the group like games and stuff not just pics ehehe


hmm yeah XD the haruhi game for the wii o.o


yep! also the doujin game from the ps2. it's soo cute! you get to put tails on haruhi XD


the game in the psp noooooooooo XD
Member
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / US
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
I can post a Figma figure reviews. I own Haruhi, Yuki, Mikuru, Tsuruya, Witch Yuki and Ryoko is coming soon. If you guys don't mind that is. I can either copy/paste from my blog or put up a picture and short description with a link to the review on my blog. How's that sound?
Moderator
8730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / at "ValKai" dude XD
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

persocom-san wrote:

I can post a Figma figure reviews. I own Haruhi, Yuki, Mikuru, Tsuruya, Witch Yuki and Ryoko is coming soon. If you guys don't mind that is. I can either copy/paste from my blog or put up a picture and short description with a link to the review on my blog. How's that sound?


awesome XDD
why not make it a topic sir? ^^
Posted 8/10/11
Well,kinda don't this site but if you can fix it or not it's good
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.