Created by Seiryuu_no_Inu
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Charlene Choi or Gillian Chung?
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Killa92 wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Who the hell are they?


no 1 fricking knows


They're singers/actresses from Hong Kong.
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / GermanY -,-
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
charlene choi all the wayyy ;D
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Gillian coz she gives good heads according to Edison!
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / **Toronto~CANADA**
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Charlene--she's cute!
Posted 12/5/08

Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


Killa92 wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Who the hell are they?


no 1 fricking knows


They're singers/actresses from Hong Kong.


i didn't really wanna kno either

27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
What??
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Killa92 wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


Killa92 wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Who the hell are they?


no 1 fricking knows


They're singers/actresses from Hong Kong.


i didn't really wanna kno either



Then excuse me for trying to be informative. =.=
Posted 12/5/08

Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


Killa92 wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


Killa92 wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Who the hell are they?


no 1 fricking knows


They're singers/actresses from Hong Kong.


i didn't really wanna kno either



Then excuse me for trying to be informative. =.=


.........sorry
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
charlene is much cuter and prettier! :D
and i didn't really like gillian much anymore after the scandal between her and edison. =p
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Sapphire World
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Charlene
Posted 12/11/08
Charlene.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.