First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Ch!nk and Wigger
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

baby_boo_62 wrote:


Drkcloud wrote:


baby_boo_62 wrote:

i dont like the fact that you are generalising by saying BLACKS yea i admit SOME black people use the race card but ive seen SOME white people SOME asian doing the same thing. so stop being frigging ignorant! if someone is racist to you then you arry on stooping down to their level and be ignorant but just know that you are no better than the person who was racist to you! defend your self by being smart not by being a dumb ass! can i ask if you wasnt racist then why would you want to call a black person nigger? im not going to go to a pakistani person and say PAKI unless im racist. about obama i bet if he was a WHITE man then noone would of had a problem. obama won by far and alot of white and asian voted for him to and some black people voted for mccain so its not fair to say black people just wanted to say they have a black president, i though it was america, the land of the free? having a black president created alot of hope in black individuals in america that havent had the best of lives to step up and know that they can be something, whats wrong with that? if obama messes up then so what, he cant do worse that george bush!!! oh and to monkey and treasonirish im a black person and i heard obamas speeches, i know what he was running for alot of black people knew what he was running for. maybe one day you will realise who ignorant you are!!!!! personally i dont see why this thread is still open because i feel alot of posts in this thread are INTENTIONALLY OFFENSIVE! so please block and remove!


THERE ARE NO ASIANS OR WHITES pulling the race card, EVER. blacks however pull that race card much too often when people say it. oh and you're right but the main reason that Obama won was that McCain was SUCH a poor candidate that many of the die-hard republicans were conflicted on who to vote and in the end stayed home. also there are many huge flaws with what Obama offers in his plans that i will not get into *cough* huge militia replacing national guard*cough* anyways. i honestly believed Obama won due to several reason:
~charm (very cool, conscious and aware type)
~some racism( there were still many ignorant voters who voted for him cause he was black, the percentage is small but it still counts)
~lax competition (mccain was lol and his choice for Sarah Palin was to get back the die-hard republican base however it back-fired and he ended up alienating all the independents and right to center voters for that republican base.)


THERE ARE NO ASIANS OR WHITES pulling the race card, EVER. blacks however pull that race card much too often when people say it <---------- dont tell me there are no white people or asian people that pull the race card because i have seen it and heard it myself. AND ANOTHER FRIGGIN THING which was one of my points, i said to frigging generalizing i agreed saying SOME black people pull the race card. It dont take a clever clogs to know that black people arent the only ones at fault!


i was obviously over-exaggerating to prove my point of how often blacks pull the race card over Asians or Whites however, indeed i have yet to see one single asian/white person doing it (except me because i was trying to get some douche off my back) i don't believe there are much publicized story about whites or asians pulling the race card in the media either. what you said implied that Asians and Whites pulled the race card just as often as blacks which is in noway, shape or form true. then again prove me wrong i would definitely find it amusing if theres any reports on whites or Asians pulling the race card.

1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

i always preferd the term white devil personally.

i call all people all kindas of names i dont care. If there gonna be a little bitch and get all but hurt cuz i call em a
jew / nigger / cracker what ever then fnk em.

go on xbox live its so full of racist sluurs and hate trems its awsome.


Ugh you're one of those people... It's not funny or cute or cool to throw those words around. I agree that it's stupid to be offended by words, but fact is, many people ARE offended by them, and you need to respect that. Using derogatory words especially around strangers (i.e. online/Xbox live) makes for an uncomfortable, hostile environment where most people are trying to have fun. I'd like to see you go out to a bar and start calling people those names if you think it's so damn funny. Also, why is "Jew" an insult? That's like calling people "gay"... it's not an effective insult. Use some creativity.



ahh ok so u want me to come up with more creative and better insults? i think i can handle that : ) .
If u dont like the sluurs and such on line then dont go there or make a private room durr.

and yes i call people ghey too. o noooo.

and your right i wouldnet go to a bar and just start calling people names. i dont like to be shot or shot at. i live in a free carry area.
drunks arnt the most resonable people to deal with.



32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

i always preferd the term white devil personally.

i call all people all kindas of names i dont care. If there gonna be a little bitch and get all but hurt cuz i call em a
jew / nigger / cracker what ever then fnk em.

go on xbox live its so full of racist sluurs and hate trems its awsome.


Ugh you're one of those people... It's not funny or cute or cool to throw those words around. I agree that it's stupid to be offended by words, but fact is, many people ARE offended by them, and you need to respect that. Using derogatory words especially around strangers (i.e. online/Xbox live) makes for an uncomfortable, hostile environment where most people are trying to have fun. I'd like to see you go out to a bar and start calling people those names if you think it's so damn funny. Also, why is "Jew" an insult? That's like calling people "gay"... it's not an effective insult. Use some creativity.



ahh ok so u want me to come up with more creative and better insults? i think i can handle that : ) .
If u dont like the sluurs and such on line then dont go there or make a private room durr.

and yes i call people ghey too. o noooo.

and your right i wouldnet go to a bar and just start calling people names. i dont like to be shot or shot at. i live in a free carry area.
drunks arnt the most resonable people to deal with.





I just find it odd that people like to hide behind their computers and shout insults at people, that's all. I wonder if they are really that filled with hate and have trouble holding their tongues when they see a black, Asian, etc person pass them on the street. Is it some kind of rush to upset people even though you don't know them and they can't see you?
Posted 11/29/08

strefix wrote:

why in school when a black person call an asian person a Ch!ink nothing happen but when a asian person calls a black person a Wigger it seem the black person is about to box.

NO OFFENCE im just curious because Ch!nk and Wigger have the same meaning.


Because most people believe that the word *igger should be avoided. As a black person, it can be very offensive concidering how you say it, but for some reason it's ok to use it upon each other which just gives other races the accuse of calling us *igger's too. Anyway, I don't think it's right for a black person to say the world *igger period. I've never herd of the word Ch!ink though. If it's that offensive then maybe they shouldn't say it at all.



1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

i always preferd the term white devil personally.

i call all people all kindas of names i dont care. If there gonna be a little bitch and get all but hurt cuz i call em a
jew / nigger / cracker what ever then fnk em.

go on xbox live its so full of racist sluurs and hate trems its awsome.


Ugh you're one of those people... It's not funny or cute or cool to throw those words around. I agree that it's stupid to be offended by words, but fact is, many people ARE offended by them, and you need to respect that. Using derogatory words especially around strangers (i.e. online/Xbox live) makes for an uncomfortable, hostile environment where most people are trying to have fun. I'd like to see you go out to a bar and start calling people those names if you think it's so damn funny. Also, why is "Jew" an insult? That's like calling people "gay"... it's not an effective insult. Use some creativity.



ahh ok so u want me to come up with more creative and better insults? i think i can handle that : ) .
If u dont like the sluurs and such on line then dont go there or make a private room durr.

and yes i call people ghey too. o noooo.

and your right i wouldnet go to a bar and just start calling people names. i dont like to be shot or shot at. i live in a free carry area.
drunks arnt the most resonable people to deal with.





I just find it odd that people like to hide behind their computers and shout insults at people, that's all. I wonder if they are really that filled with hate and have trouble holding their tongues when they see a black, Asian, etc person pass them on the street. Is it some kind of rush to upset people even though you don't know them and they can't see you?



cuz online the cops dont show up bangin on your door and try to cart u off to jail and slap you with charge.

i dont randomly just insult people on the street. there would really be no fun in that.
and as for talkin trash on the games its just that its part of the game. People will insult any thing thy can to get to u and you just have to give it right back to em lol. Talk trash about there race / there country / them / what ever.

Posted 11/29/08
wow ive never even used these words.
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

treasonirish wrote:

because blacks like to abuse other races then run away and hide behind racism because there cowards. if someone called me a ch!nk i would say the N word right back at them


And right then you would get your ass kicked.

You people disgust me with your racial stereotypes and hatred. What the hell is it going to solve? Putting every black person into one category, not all of us are like that and it pisses me off that someone would even dare have the nerve to talk bullshit over the internet and wouldn't dare say anything about it in real life.

Go ahead, stand in the middle of a group of black people and call them a nigger, I dare you.

I've never thrown out the race card, I've never made the suffering of my ancestors an excuse, and I've never called a white person the C word or anything or an Asian the Ch!nk or anything else. And yes, white people HAVE thrown out the race card. I live in an area where I'm surrounded by Whites all the time and there are a few occasions. Calling someone a racial slur isn't right and it never will be. To think of how ignorant and racist some people can be on this website it makes me angry. Who the hell do most of you think you are calling other races names?

What, did someone just come down from the fucking sky and sprinkle magical dust on you and say, "Ok your special." It's pathetic, see not once did I pull out the race card. I'm just tired of people stereotyping not only me but other races as well.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Last time someone said chink, he got shot in the face.
Posted 11/29/08
hmmm...both words are like degrading....so really we shouldnt use them at all.....
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

i always preferd the term white devil personally.

i call all people all kindas of names i dont care. If there gonna be a little bitch and get all but hurt cuz i call em a
jew / nigger / cracker what ever then fnk em.

go on xbox live its so full of racist sluurs and hate trems its awsome.


Ugh you're one of those people... It's not funny or cute or cool to throw those words around. I agree that it's stupid to be offended by words, but fact is, many people ARE offended by them, and you need to respect that. Using derogatory words especially around strangers (i.e. online/Xbox live) makes for an uncomfortable, hostile environment where most people are trying to have fun. I'd like to see you go out to a bar and start calling people those names if you think it's so damn funny. Also, why is "Jew" an insult? That's like calling people "gay"... it's not an effective insult. Use some creativity.



ahh ok so u want me to come up with more creative and better insults? i think i can handle that : ) .
If u dont like the sluurs and such on line then dont go there or make a private room durr.

and yes i call people ghey too. o noooo.

and your right i wouldnet go to a bar and just start calling people names. i dont like to be shot or shot at. i live in a free carry area.
drunks arnt the most resonable people to deal with.





I just find it odd that people like to hide behind their computers and shout insults at people, that's all. I wonder if they are really that filled with hate and have trouble holding their tongues when they see a black, Asian, etc person pass them on the street. Is it some kind of rush to upset people even though you don't know them and they can't see you?



cuz online the cops dont show up bangin on your door and try to cart u off to jail and slap you with charge.

i dont randomly just insult people on the street. there would really be no fun in that.
and as for talkin trash on the games its just that its part of the game. People will insult any thing thy can to get to u and you just have to give it right back to em lol. Talk trash about there race / there country / them / what ever.



I guess you have a point there, but it seems like there should be a more tasteful way to rile someone up while playing a game. Something more... sportsmanly? You wouldn't hear anyone shouting racist comments at a sports game, so why is it okay online? Most of the people I hear saying those things on Xbox live sound like a bunch of idiot white supremicist children who don't even understand how disgusting they sound. I'm not personally offended, it just sounds trashy. I guess I'm just old fashioned.
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

i always preferd the term white devil personally.

i call all people all kindas of names i dont care. If there gonna be a little bitch and get all but hurt cuz i call em a
jew / nigger / cracker what ever then fnk em.

go on xbox live its so full of racist sluurs and hate trems its awsome.


Ugh you're one of those people... It's not funny or cute or cool to throw those words around. I agree that it's stupid to be offended by words, but fact is, many people ARE offended by them, and you need to respect that. Using derogatory words especially around strangers (i.e. online/Xbox live) makes for an uncomfortable, hostile environment where most people are trying to have fun. I'd like to see you go out to a bar and start calling people those names if you think it's so damn funny. Also, why is "Jew" an insult? That's like calling people "gay"... it's not an effective insult. Use some creativity.



ahh ok so u want me to come up with more creative and better insults? i think i can handle that : ) .
If u dont like the sluurs and such on line then dont go there or make a private room durr.

and yes i call people ghey too. o noooo.

and your right i wouldnet go to a bar and just start calling people names. i dont like to be shot or shot at. i live in a free carry area.
drunks arnt the most resonable people to deal with.





I just find it odd that people like to hide behind their computers and shout insults at people, that's all. I wonder if they are really that filled with hate and have trouble holding their tongues when they see a black, Asian, etc person pass them on the street. Is it some kind of rush to upset people even though you don't know them and they can't see you?



cuz online the cops dont show up bangin on your door and try to cart u off to jail and slap you with charge.

i dont randomly just insult people on the street. there would really be no fun in that.
and as for talkin trash on the games its just that its part of the game. People will insult any thing thy can to get to u and you just have to give it right back to em lol. Talk trash about there race / there country / them / what ever.



I guess you have a point there, but it seems like there should be a more tasteful way to rile someone up while playing a game. Something more... sportsmanly? You wouldn't hear anyone shouting racist comments at a sports game, so why is it okay online? Most of the people I hear saying those things on Xbox live sound like a bunch of idiot white supremicist children who don't even understand how disgusting they sound. I'm not personally offended, it just sounds trashy. I guess I'm just old fashioned.



Why u gotta go straight to the white people? profiling a wee bit mabey? lol theres people from every race talkin trash about everyones else race / county / gender.

but srsly u cant really piss some one off and get em to throw there game by having a well thought out intelegent conversation. it just dosent work : ) .
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

i always preferd the term white devil personally.

i call all people all kindas of names i dont care. If there gonna be a little bitch and get all but hurt cuz i call em a
jew / nigger / cracker what ever then fnk em.

go on xbox live its so full of racist sluurs and hate trems its awsome.


Ugh you're one of those people... It's not funny or cute or cool to throw those words around. I agree that it's stupid to be offended by words, but fact is, many people ARE offended by them, and you need to respect that. Using derogatory words especially around strangers (i.e. online/Xbox live) makes for an uncomfortable, hostile environment where most people are trying to have fun. I'd like to see you go out to a bar and start calling people those names if you think it's so damn funny. Also, why is "Jew" an insult? That's like calling people "gay"... it's not an effective insult. Use some creativity.



ahh ok so u want me to come up with more creative and better insults? i think i can handle that : ) .
If u dont like the sluurs and such on line then dont go there or make a private room durr.

and yes i call people ghey too. o noooo.

and your right i wouldnet go to a bar and just start calling people names. i dont like to be shot or shot at. i live in a free carry area.
drunks arnt the most resonable people to deal with.





I just find it odd that people like to hide behind their computers and shout insults at people, that's all. I wonder if they are really that filled with hate and have trouble holding their tongues when they see a black, Asian, etc person pass them on the street. Is it some kind of rush to upset people even though you don't know them and they can't see you?



cuz online the cops dont show up bangin on your door and try to cart u off to jail and slap you with charge.

i dont randomly just insult people on the street. there would really be no fun in that.
and as for talkin trash on the games its just that its part of the game. People will insult any thing thy can to get to u and you just have to give it right back to em lol. Talk trash about there race / there country / them / what ever.



I guess you have a point there, but it seems like there should be a more tasteful way to rile someone up while playing a game. Something more... sportsmanly? You wouldn't hear anyone shouting racist comments at a sports game, so why is it okay online? Most of the people I hear saying those things on Xbox live sound like a bunch of idiot white supremicist children who don't even understand how disgusting they sound. I'm not personally offended, it just sounds trashy. I guess I'm just old fashioned.



Why u gotta go straight to the white people? profiling a wee bit mabey? lol theres people from every race talkin trash about everyones else race / county / gender.

but srsly u cant really piss some one off and get em to throw there game by having a well thought out intelegent conversation. it just dosent work : ) .


Guh I just said (to quote myself) MOST of the people I hear on Xbox live. And I didn't say intelligent conversation, I said possibly a more tasteful way than racial slurs. Anyway, I have a stupid engagement I must attend, so if this thread doesn't get locked, let's continue this later.
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Calling a black person a whigger don't make sense, you call them a nigger. I'm in H.S and i don't see much blacks calling asians chink or asians calling blacks niggers right at there face, but if it does happen the nigger started some bs 1st of is jelous of the asian because the niggers life is so f*cked up. The freshmens that comes in usually try to act tough to get some friends, while the typical asian just normally and he/she well get some. Not too hard making friends since my school is 30-40% asian, but anyway back to topic, people call me chinks all the time behind my back, but when im right at there face they don't say shit(most of the times) if they do, i'll smile and call them a nigger back and act normally, if they start a fight bring it, i won't get in too much trouble for 'self defense', meh nothing big all part of life. What pisses me off is when people pick on the asian girls because there look like a fob or has a nice ass and keeps on bugging her about it.
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
nigger
kike
faggot
wetback
dike
cracker
chink
jap


they are gonna be around and you gotta get used to it
2927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
lol i used to remember it was about my black friend they be saying what up my *igger and Sup my Ch!nk then i thought it was another term for saying hi. so i said sup my nigga. then they said WHAT? lol

(That's when i just came to usa)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.