First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [CONTEST] AVI Contest II
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/29/08
Hi!Minna-san!!!We having a Avi contest now!!!The contest will held on 1 December until 28 December!!!

Rules
1.No copying
2.Be creative
3.The winner will give 3 star , 1 special star and will add in HALL OF FAME.
4.You can use any anime image for the avi.
5.We will use the winner avi for our next theme. (The avi will be place at the top left conner.)


Text:DayNight Private Academy
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
no theme?

Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

shinigami_mheai wrote:

no theme?



No.u can use any image...^^
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Day Class Student
3031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lollipop Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
jus thought i'd make 1 to waste time.............
Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
is the contest open for all students or moderators are not allowed?? hehe.. just asking.. ^_^
Creator
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

maijoy wrote:

is the contest open for all students or moderators are not allowed?? hehe.. just asking.. ^_^


Probably everybody who wish to join, except the judges... which is me x_x & sakura-suzuki... I mean, I can be the judge if she (sakura) want to join...
Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Aizome wrote:


maijoy wrote:

is the contest open for all students or moderators are not allowed?? hehe.. just asking.. ^_^


Probably everybody who wish to join, except the judges... which is me x_x & sakura-suzuki... I mean, I can be the judge if she (sakura) want to join...


oh ok.. hehe.. Ill post mine soon.. hehe.. ^_^
Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Aizome wrote:


maijoy wrote:

is the contest open for all students or moderators are not allowed?? hehe.. just asking.. ^_^


Probably everybody who wish to join, except the judges... which is me x_x & sakura-suzuki... I mean, I can be the judge if she (sakura) want to join...


oh ok.. hehe ..Ill post mine soon.. hehe.. ^_^
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Doh~ i dont have ps or painter. only stupid ms paint. i think i will pass~ :/
Night Class Student
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth, isn't it o...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Here's mine!
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

onigiribaby wrote:

Doh~ i dont have ps or painter. only stupid ms paint. i think i will pass~ :/


that will do
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

shinigami_mheai wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Doh~ i dont have ps or painter. only stupid ms paint. i think i will pass~ :/


that will do


Yea~ thats wad i used for my past banners, avvie and wad not.. i wanna try PS! *tears* maybe next time. too engross with college selecting now. (*o*)
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

onigiribaby wrote:


shinigami_mheai wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Doh~ i dont have ps or painter. only stupid ms paint. i think i will pass~ :/


that will do


Yea~ thats wad i used for my past banners, avvie and wad not.. i wanna try PS! *tears* maybe next time. too engross with college selecting now. (*o*)


ur entering college?
wow..
what course?
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

shinigami_mheai wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:


shinigami_mheai wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Doh~ i dont have ps or painter. only stupid ms paint. i think i will pass~ :/


that will do


Yea~ thats wad i used for my past banners, avvie and wad not.. i wanna try PS! *tears* maybe next time. too engross with college selecting now. (*o*)


ur entering college?
wow..
what course?


most probably doing A Levels for now and then moving on with ATC Law school. However i am really want to do something to do with fashion design.. but, my parents advised me not to ruin my life by choosing that. So, being indecisive and changeable as me, im having problems deciding. (^_^;;)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.